Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@Ramjaane,
LOL no not targeting you..actually its nice to hear different perspectives...and how lets say you and I interpret same data...

Just wanted to say..appreciate you bringing out your perspectives.. helps both of us to know how the other ( b y extrapolation many people out thier in public) think

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv Gandhi (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

@Ramjaane,
LOL no not targeting you..actually its nice to hear different perspectives...and how lets say you and I interpret same data...

Just wanted to say..appreciate you bringing out your perspectives.. helps both of us to know how the other ( b y extrapolation many people out thier in public) think

yes u are free to consider that as kitty party if u r so objection on carnage , genocide  , absolutely spontaneous all carnage  took 1 day of break after the godha incidents and completed within 2 days after that , systematic cleansing of people like each 100 in many locality . 

Actually i have not seen your data ealier , as you have edited that one from some other matters. That data is tried to show in great detail just like follower of hitler bakta gowliker of RSS , its a gobbel use of expression modi as saint infront of hitler 

1. Before having a discussion would you like to substantiate your data with authentic facts and source ? or it will torn out to be a BJP pakistan video shown as UP ? 

The source of the data all directed towards some hindutva sites or some facebook twitter gibberish, shall the author add anything as facts just because we were not born in that era and we will not cross  check anything , out of that data i found 5 to 6 Major riots authentic, or blindly accept those as facts or might be author forget to add 

Jumiri talaya : 1955 death 1000020

Ali gaon : 1978 death 1909082

koperkehrni - 1967 death 19282028

IF mad gaon - 1952 death 928019

IF personal beckery debate mansion : 9282028

If pankha non pankha war : 938833

2. Do you think one will compare a 1947 massacre with 2002 massacre , if that is so then modi have so much inefficient like india have its police , law and order of 1947 . Infact it took to properly implement our constitution on 1950. May be you can consider modi law and order is similar of 1947 . congress utterly failed to control these riots and control all fanatic groups , if we see history infact it use them weather shiv sena, muslim league or bjp against its opponent conveniently , and became the one of the factor of rise of theirs. 

3. History says in most of the riots post independence hindu fanatics like jan sangh, RSS etc. contributed just like there counterpart. Yes we are not from that era but sometime learn the history with facts.  Forget about congress it is so inefficient that it cant implement srikrishan commission reports against Bal Thackerey , shiv sena , bjp. Weather it is 1992 or 2002 or riots in 2010 against critistian  we found trace of involvement of active participation of  hindu fanatics , with their counter part. 

4. If we analyse in the period of 1987 to 1992 a systematic well planned religious poision and riots sphere headed by fanatic elements of VHP , RSS, bajrang dal with background of BJP . have nt you ever question how BJP increases its mp seats from 2 to 88 . Haven't you hear a ram janma bhoomi movement , have not hear the role of hindu fanatics in riots all over india and specially in Mumbai by shiv sena, bjp rss. 

Give me a break from all these discussion for some it is to start personal bickering, i am enjoying this mesmarising one of the greatest authentic documentary in history of india,may be you people will discover some great ideas . In your break enjoy a documentary that i have posted earlier , because it is worthless to dissect the same again. 

What brilliant dialogues marenge marjenge mandir wohi baneyenge :) , after 20 years also we hear this from vhp , rss , bjp in every election.

Edited by ramjaane - 12 September 2013 at 1:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

yes u are free to consider that as kitty party if u r so objection on carnage , genocide  , absolutely spontaneous all carnage  took 1 day of break after the godha incidents and completed within 2 days after that , systematic cleansing of people like each 100 in many locality . 

Actually i have not seen your data ealier , as you have edited that one from some other matters. That data is tried to show in great detail just like follower of hitler bakta gowliker of RSS , its a gobbel use of expression modi as saint infront of hitler 

1. Before having a discussion would you like to substantiate your data with authentic facts and source ? or it will torn out to be a BJP pakistan video shown as UP ? 

The source of the data all directed towards some hindutva sites or some facebook twitter gibberish, shall the author add anything as facts just because we were not born in that era and we will not cross  check anything , blindly accept those as facts or might be author forget to add 

2. Do you think one will compare a 1947 massacre with 2002 massacre , if that is so then modi have so much inefficient like india have its police , law and order of 1947 . Infact it took to properly implement our constitution on 1950. May be you can consider modi law and order is similar of 1947 . congress utterly failed to control these riots and control all fanatic groups , if we see history infact it use them weather shiv sena, muslim league or bjp against its opponent conveniently , and became the one of the factor of rise of theirs. 

3. History says in most of the riots post independence hindu fanatics like jan sangh, RSS etc. contributed just like there counterpart. Yes we are not from that era but sometime learn the history with facts.  Forget about congress it is so inefficient that it cant implement srikrishan commission reports against Bal Thackerey , shiv sena , bjp. Weather it is 1992 or 2002 or riots in 2010 against critistian  we found trace of involvement of active participation of  hindu fanatics , with their counter part. 

4. If we analyse in the period of 1987 to 1992 a systematic well planned religious poision and riots sphere headed by fanatic elements of VHP , RSS, bajrang dal with background of BJP . have nt you ever question how BJP increases its mp seats from 2 to 88 . Haven't you hear a ram janma bhoomi movement , have not hear the role of hindu fanatics in riots all over india and specially in Mumbai by shiv sena, bjp rss. 

Give me a break from all these discussion for some it is to start personal bickering, i am enjoying this mesmarising one of the greatest authentic documentary in history of india,may be you people will discover some great ideas . In your break enjoy a documentary that i have posted earlier , because it is worthless to dissect the same again. 

What brilliant dialogues marenge marjenge mandir wohi baneyenge :) , 

[/QUOTE]
lol..when did i say modi is saint..and my pOV is more on responsibility of the public in all of this...

The point is about Congress..that they are no saints which many people are trying to paint the picture..

When did I support BJP?

The problem is you chose to see only one side..you think COngress is all good...poor congress..they have always stood for the rights of the people..I never said BJP is alright..but why do you judge both differently...if you have a problem with what BJP does..then you need to accept what congress does ...

PUBLIC is responsible...you may thnk public has no role and responsibility in this..but i do not agree...WHY are certain societies so eaily aggravated...WHY can't the society put its brain into it..

I refuse to agree that public ha sno responsibility in this..

And lastly...negotiations, talkiing, love...is nto always the answer..look where did it get us with respect to neighbours..

Kashmir kept burning ...

I stand by what I said, many a times you need to take harsh steps..that is the need of hour...one blow to avoid 100 other blows...

Gandhian philosophy doesn't work each time..

And I also said, ideally you need effective laws..but laws are not effective in India..so what you need is a strong leader..who doesn't mince his words and can't open his mouth to condemn any tom dick harry walking in and slapping us right on our face..

Why should we not support Modi ( not BJP) over OCngress..

1. Corruption: both will do it...atleast BJP will have to have some ramp up time so hopefully few dollars less than Congress

2. Play on minority..so y can't they play on majority?.. If one does it , it becomes politics..if other does it..it becomes secularism..?

3.I don't know if he will implement sthg or not..but he has ideas..atleast he can talk less global than COngress..Congress has nothing..

So y not..ofcourse BJP is a better bet...

Also, I repeat myself  the communalism you talk about, if economic conditions do not improve..massacres will happen any which way...it will come down to that..

No one is saying that kill others, but atleast i don't think that public needs to be treated like a child..they are grown ups and they better take responsibility for their mess...

( And I didnot attack you personally so d not point fingers unnecessarily...on the documentary..thnks for sharing..will watch it...i am sure it will bring forth something to ponder over)

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 12 September 2013 at 1:16am

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

The source of the data all directed towards some hindutva sites or some facebook twitter gibberish, shall the author add anything as facts just because we were not born in that era and we will not cross  check anything , blindly accept those as facts or might be author forget to add 

What brilliant dialogues marenge marjenge mandir wohi baneyenge :) , 

lol..when did i say modi is saint..and my pOV is more on responsibility of the public in all of this...

The point is about Congress..that they are no saints which many people are trying to paint the picture..

When did I support BJP?

The problem is you chose to see only one side..you think COngress is all good...poor congress..they have always stood for the rights of the people..I never said BJP is alright..but why do you judge both differently...if you have a problem with what BJP does..then you need to accept what congress does ...

PUBLIC is responsible...you may thnk public has no role and responsibility in this..but i do not agree...WHY are certain societies so eaily aggravated...WHY can't the society put its brain into it..

I refuse to agree that public ha sno responsibility in this..

And lastly...negotiations, talkiing, love...is nto always the answer..look where did it get us with respect to neighbours..

Kashmir kept burning ...

I stand by what I said, many a times you need to take harsh steps..that is the need of hour...one blow to avoid 100 other blows...

Gandhian philosophy doesn't work each time..

And I also said, ideally you need effective laws..but laws are not effective in India..so what you need is a strong leader..who doesn't mince his words and can't open his mouth to condemn any tom dick harry walking in and slapping us right on our face..

Why should we not support Modi ( not BJP) over OCngress..

1. Corruption: both will do it...atleast BJP will have to have some ramp up time so hopefully few dollars less than Congress

2. Play on minority..so y can't they play on majority?.. If one does it , it becomes politics..if other does it..it becomes secularism..?

3.I don't know if he will implement sthg or not..but he has ideas..atleast he can talk less global than COngress..Congress has nothing..

So y not..ofcourse BJP is a better bet...

Also, I repeat myself  the communalism you talk about, if economic conditions do not improve..massacres will happen any which way...it will come down to that..

No one is saying that kill others, but atleast i don't think that public needs to be treated like a child..they are grown ups and they better take responsibility for their mess...

( And I didnot attack you personally so d not point fingers unnecessarily...on the documentary..thnks for sharing..will watch it...i am sure it will bring forth something to ponder over)
[/QUOTE]
I never accuse u , 

sometime think of it riots , terror , terrorism should be handled by state efficiently . If a state is firm on it then there will be rare chances of spread of these fanaticism from both side of religion. I have only objection when you say you teach a lesson once dont you feel terrorist use the same teach a lesson in 2002 terrrorist attack  at  Akshardham ingujarat or 2008 terrorist attack in ahemedabad. this teach a lesson is always towrads ordinary human. 

In this teach a lesson ping pong ordinary human suffer and nothing else. This teach a lesson is free for all if we live in a barbaric , jungle raj , lawless , fanatic country. where i support gandi on this ?  criticising modi does not mean one support congress , There is some law, state force, police , army machinery is there. Now economics have you ever heard in that documentary ever word of economy , they use religion as opium and use people for own benefit there. A great movement lasted for 5 years, many died and many riots started so also terrorism. Who gained from this economically ?

Edited by ramjaane - 12 September 2013 at 3:58am

enigmatic_zephy

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramjaane

@Ramjaane,

The source of the data all directed towards some hindutva sites or some facebook twitter gibberish, shall the author add anything as facts just because we were not born in that era and we will not cross  check anything , out of that data i found 5 to 6 Major riots authentic, or blindly accept those as facts or might be author forget to add 

What brilliant dialogues marenge marjenge mandir wohi baneyenge :) , after 20 years also we hear this from vhp , rss , bjp in every election.

thanks for reminding us of "marenge marjenge mandir wohi baneyenge "..
someone has to be clinically deranged to come up and chanting that sort of slogan.. .

Anyway this was their original plan that led karsevaks to die/killed in train fire and killing muslims afterwards..

beforesunrise

Goldie

beforesunrise

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i am getting to know so much from this thread  ..nice 

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
going back to the original topic..Modi announced PM candidate over Advani LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumcharminggenie

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beforesunrise

i am getting to know so much from this thread  ..nice 

lol that's nice Tongue, but dont you watch Al Jazeera, the rant channel? I swear some  comments seem like they could have come right out of there.LOL 

enigmatic_zephy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top