Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
yes u are free to consider that as kitty party if u r so objection on carnage , genocide , absolutely spontaneous all carnage took 1 day of break after the godha incidents and completed within 2 days after that , systematic cleansing of people like each 100 in many locality .
Actually i have not seen your data ealier , as you have edited that one from some other matters. That data is tried to show in great detail just like follower of hitler bakta gowliker of RSS , its a gobbel use of expression modi as saint infront of hitler
1. Before having a discussion would you like to substantiate your data with authentic facts and source ? or it will torn out to be a BJP pakistan video shown as UP ?
The source of the data all directed towards some hindutva sites or some facebook twitter gibberish, shall the author add anything as facts just because we were not born in that era and we will not cross check anything , blindly accept those as facts or might be author forget to add
Jumiri talaya : 1955 death 1000020
Ali gaon : 1978 death 1909082
koperkehrni - 1967 death 19282028
IF mad gaon - 1952 death 928019
IF personal beckery debate mansion : 9282028
If pankha non pankha war : 938833
2. Do you think one will compare a 1947 massacre with 2002 massacre , if that is so then modi have so much inefficient like india have its police , law and order of 1947 . Infact it took to properly implement our constitution on 1950. May be you can consider modi law and order is similar of 1947 . congress utterly failed to control these riots and control all fanatic groups , if we see history infact it use them weather shiv sena, muslim league or bjp against its opponent conveniently , and became the one of the factor of rise of theirs.
3. History says in most of the riots post independence hindu fanatics like jan sangh, RSS etc. contributed just like there counterpart. Yes we are not from that era but sometime learn the history with facts. Forget about congress it is so inefficient that it cant implement srikrishan commission reports against Bal Thackerey , shiv sena , bjp. Weather it is 1992 or 2002 or riots in 2010 against critistian we found trace of involvement of active participation of hindu fanatics , with their counter part.
4. If we analyse in the period of 1987 to 1992 a systematic well planned religious poision and riots sphere headed by fanatic elements of VHP , RSS, bajrang dal with background of BJP . have nt you ever question how BJP increases its mp seats from 2 to 88 . Haven't you hear a ram janma bhoomi movement , have not hear the role of hindu fanatics in riots all over india and specially in Mumbai by shiv sena, bjp rss.
Give me a break from all these discussion for some it is to start personal bickering, i am enjoying this mesmarising one of the greatest authentic documentary in history of india,may be you people will discover some great ideas . In your break enjoy a documentary that i have posted earlier , because it is worthless to dissect the same again.
What brilliant dialogues marenge marjenge mandir wohi baneyenge :) ,
lol..when did i say modi is saint..and my pOV is more on responsibility of the public in all of this...
The point is about Congress..that they are no saints which many people are trying to paint the picture..
When did I support BJP?
The problem is you chose to see only one side..you think COngress is all good...poor congress..they have always stood for the rights of the people..I never said BJP is alright..but why do you judge both differently...if you have a problem with what BJP does..then you need to accept what congress does ...
PUBLIC is responsible...you may thnk public has no role and responsibility in this..but i do not agree...WHY are certain societies so eaily aggravated...WHY can't the society put its brain into it..
I refuse to agree that public ha sno responsibility in this..
And lastly...negotiations, talkiing, love...is nto always the answer..look where did it get us with respect to neighbours..
Kashmir kept burning ...
I stand by what I said, many a times you need to take harsh steps..that is the need of hour...one blow to avoid 100 other blows...
Gandhian philosophy doesn't work each time..
And I also said, ideally you need effective laws..but laws are not effective in India..so what you need is a strong leader..who doesn't mince his words and can't open his mouth to condemn any tom dick harry walking in and slapping us right on our face..
Why should we not support Modi ( not BJP) over OCngress..
1. Corruption: both will do it...atleast BJP will have to have some ramp up time so hopefully few dollars less than Congress
2. Play on minority..so y can't they play on majority?.. If one does it , it becomes politics..if other does it..it becomes secularism..?
3.I don't know if he will implement sthg or not..but he has ideas..atleast he can talk less global than COngress..Congress has nothing..
So y not..ofcourse BJP is a better bet...
Also, I repeat myself the communalism you talk about, if economic conditions do not improve..massacres will happen any which way...it will come down to that..
No one is saying that kill others, but atleast i don't think that public needs to be treated like a child..they are grown ups and they better take responsibility for their mess...
( And I didnot attack you personally so d not point fingers unnecessarily...on the documentary..thnks for sharing..will watch it...i am sure it will bring forth something to ponder over)
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 12 September 2013 at 1:16am