Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
1. I am saying on facts read again 
It is wrong  to think that these are byproduct of partition horror if that is so then the most volatile should be the region which not only witness but majorly suffer the partition religious horror like West Bengal or in Punjab. If we look at history than Infact west bengal have no history of riots during 1992 when India witnessed riots all over. where i make it a congress  propaganda infact read again where i said congress specially rajiv gandhi  is the main igniter of all these mandir masjid conflict. 

2. Fourth, what's wrong with someone calling themselves a Hindu Nationalist?

Yes it is find it is wrong when a pm aspirant declare like a religious fanatics like golwalikar . Now read again where is the objection , it is nothing with one is proud of Hindu. 

The way they paint the nationalism is interesting , shall a parsi declare himself as parsi nationalist, muslim declare he is muslim nationaltist, a christian as christian nationalist, like he declare he is hindu nationalist ?

Yes in the aim of  polarization of society certainly the divide rule product of British like RSS golwalikar  etc. declare themselves as hindu nationalist, but we never hear a  Bhagat Singh declare himself as Sikh nationalist or a chandra sekhar azad hindu nationalist or a Ashafaqulla khan as muslim nationalist or related to the thread heading surname M K Gandhi himself as hindu nationalist.

3, the whole concept is based on when someone point out implicitly justifying there is action reaction when there is action of train burning the reaction will be there of a mass organised genocide. So i compare that how terrorists use the same action reaction theory that as there is genocide so they did terrorist activity of their ( i just relate one view point with other) , i m not saying who is more on and on that was just a relevant point why we dangerously speak a action reaction theory like modi. 

((irrespective of whether it is politicians or whoever playing games, responsibility and accountability lies with the people who indulge in bad behavior. Shouldn't be passing the buck.))

agree on this certainly the buck should be stop and responsibility cant be denied, But our law cant catch advani, modi or a past bal thackrey, 

.When we witness the kind of fanaticism in India , why need to go all over world. When there is a large scale riots , rise of communal element in our own society.,
 I know just a discussion will drag towards personal conflict . 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv Gandhi (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@Ramjaane:
ON godhra:

the incident of burning S-6 coach of Sabarmati Express on February 27, 2002, was a pre-planned conspiracy and not an accident. It also says that Maulvi(Muslim cleric) Hussain Umarji planned the entire conspiracy. [Hussain Umarji is the same person who burnt Indian flag in pakistan day and was let off with stern warning due to lack of evidence post arrest. Ref: pakistan today 2001]

The nanavati report says that 140 liters of petrol was purchased as the part of conspiracy to burn the bogey. 

The first part of the report in it's last paragraph says that there was no evidence of the role of CM(Narendra Modi), any Gujarat minister or police in this case. The report adds that there was no evidence of them having not been able to provide protection, relief or rehabilitation to any riot victim.

WHY PILGRIMS WERE KILLED BY MUSLIM MOBS ???

THE SAD PART IS THERE ARE MORE THAN 2000 PICTURES DEPICTING KILLINGS OF HINDUS IN GODHRA TRAIN INCIDENT. BUT THERE WAS ONLY 42 PICTURES OF GODHRA KAND AND STILL GODHRA KAND WAS MORE POPULATED BY PAID MEDIA OF INDIA. WHY PICTURES OF INNOCENT HINDUS KILLED WERE NOT SHOWN TO MASSES AND INDIAN PUBLIC.

Now, does this justify killing of muslims in riots no...but no one had questioned the burning train, muslims were not questioning their heros who committed these acts...

My point is, in acts as these a lot of onus lies on the public...

POV is he did not stop the public from doing what it did...but y did public do this in the first place?? Why..? on both sides..that's a more pertinent question

infact at times i wonder...if the Indian soceity is so laid back that every tom dick and harry aggravtes them ..and turns them into a barbaric society...

if it is us..who are totally at fault, don't od naything, don't raise voice...and hence do we deserve the govt that we have!...

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE SAD PART IS THERE ARE MORE THAN 2000 PICTURES DEPICTING KILLINGS OF HINDUS IN GODHRA TRAIN INCIDENT. BUT THERE WAS ONLY 42 PICTURES OF GODHRA KAND AND STILL GODHRA KAND WAS MORE POPULATED BY PAID MEDIA OF INDIA. WHY PICTURES OF INNOCENT HINDUS KILLED WERE NOT SHOWN TO MASSES AND INDIAN PUBLIC.
are you sure while counting pictures LOL, how many pictures have you seen of naroda patiya case where 100 people burned alive led by then BJP MLA and later minister in modi cabinet maya kodani and bajarang dal babu bajrangi in naroda patia . If i can recall after the train burning incident the whole incident was live telecast on telivision, communal elements fueled the incident to organise a genocide. If i am saying wrong then read what a chief minister of BJP say about it , hope now there will be no complain on pictures,

There were many reasons why people lost control in 2002 after the dead bodies [of Hindu pilgrims from an earlier attack] were shown on TV. It should not have happened, the administration should have clamped down on any violence.

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramjaane

are you sure while counting pictures LOL, how many pictures have you seen of naroda patiya case where 100 people burned alive led by then BJP MLA and later minister in modi cabinet maya kodani and bajarang dal babu bajrangi in naroda patia . If i can recall after the train burning incident the whole incident was live telecast on telivision, communal elements fueled the incident to organise a genocide. If i am saying wrong then read what a chief minister of BJP say about it , hope now there will be no complain on pictures,

There were many reasons why people lost control in 2002 after the dead bodies [of Hindu pilgrims from an earlier attack] were shown on TV. It should not have happened, the administration should have clamped down on any violence.

Why is being a nationalist a wrong thing? and why should the same yardstick not be followed for the others?

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by ramjaane

Why is being a HINDU nationalist a wrong thing? and why should the same yardstick not be followed for the others?

added

Yes find it is wrong when a pm aspirant declare like a religious fanatics like golwalikar. Now read again where is the objection , it is nothing with one is proud of Hindu. 

The way they paint the nationalism is interesting , shall a parsi declare himself as parsi nationalist, muslim declare he is muslim nationaltist, a christian as christian nationalist, like he declare he is hindu nationalist ?

Yes in the aim of  polarization of society certainly the divide rule product of British like RSS golwalikar  etc. declare themselves as hindu nationalist, but we never hear a  Bhagat Singh declare himself as Sikh nationalist or a chandra sekhar azad hindu nationalist or a Ashafaqulla khan as muslim nationalist or related to the thread heading surname M K Gandhi himself as hindu nationalist.

i find as a pm aspirants as wrong not as RSS pracharak Modi , after all he will follow his ideologue Golwalkar from RSS whose base is 

Golwalkar was vehemently opposed to the concept of a secular Indian state.[3] In We, or Our Nation defined (1938), he stated:[3]

"The non-Hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must learn and respect and hold in reverence the Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but of those of glorification of the Hindu race and culture ... In a word they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment"not even citizens' rights."

To keep up the purity of the Race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the semitic Races " the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well nigh impossible it is for Races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindusthan to learn and profit by.

Edited by ramjaane - 10 September 2013 at 2:10pm

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
As far as I know, 27th this happened, 28th naroda..and then mayhem...
if 27th was live covered..? not sure abt this..how cud they..they wudn't know it was to happen..
they showed dead bodies indeed..

its what followed later that was promoted by media to aggravate sentiments more and more..

But if live coverage indeed happened then I stand corrected..

( wondering: question on responsible journalism...and not just administration?)

Is RSS an amazing pious party no...hooliganism is different..

Is Modi the most awesome option to have..NO..but media has been extremely biased towards him..

and lastly..i will go back to my main point... if we as a society have zero tolerance for sthg then y do we have to pretend to support it?

If i don't like someone then instead of genuinely trying to like the other person..y am i expected to say we are brothers adn then stab each other behind the back..

Y r we as a society so dumb to fall for these religios tactics each time if we truly trust each other?

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 September 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

@Ramjaane:
ON godhra:

the incident of burning S-6 coach of Sabarmati Express on February 27, 2002, was a pre-planned conspiracy and not an accident. It also says that Maulvi(Muslim cleric) Hussain Umarji planned the entire conspiracy. [Hussain Umarji is the same person who burnt Indian flag in pakistan day and was let off with stern warning due to lack of evidence post arrest. Ref: pakistan today 2001]

The nanavati report says that 140 liters of petrol was purchased as the part of conspiracy to burn the bogey. 

The first part of the report in it's last paragraph says that there was no evidence of the role of CM(Narendra Modi), any Gujarat minister or police in this case. The report adds that there was no evidence of them having not been able to provide protection, relief or rehabilitation to any riot victim.

WHY PILGRIMS WERE KILLED BY MUSLIM MOBS ???

Now, does this justify killing of muslims in riots no...but no one had questioned the burning train, muslims were not questioning their heros who committed these acts...

My point is, in acts as these a lot of onus lies on the public...

POV is he did not stop the public from doing what it did...but y did public do this in the first place?? Why..? on both sides..that's a more pertinent question

infact at times i wonder...if the Indian soceity is so laid back that every tom dick and harry aggravtes them ..and turns them into a barbaric society...

if it is us..who are totally at fault, don't od naything, don't raise voice...and hence do we deserve the govt that we have!...

you are right about hindus' killings by muslim mobs... but this is what wiki says

"The causes of the initial confrontation at Godhra railway station are undetermined, it was reported that the activists had harassed Muslim vendors on the station platform, and this has been cited as a probable cause for the attack on the train.[21] Martha Nussbaum wrote in 2008 that two independent inquires concluded that the fire was an accident and had begun inside the train, caused by combustion stoves.[22
Problem is BJP has been instigating muslims by bringing up babri agenda for earning hindu votes. I still don't know what was the need of that unless someone enlightens me otherwise.. Don't think hindus ever cared enough for ram or krishna mandir.It is apparently all dirty politics, who knows narendra modi may have bribed goons to start the fire killing innocent hindus and then getting license to kill innocent muslims. Ultimately poor people lost lives and probable criminal is heading to become premier of the country. But who said it was going to be fair gameCry

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@LP worst part is ayodhya..advani is one of the main guys.. lol and BJP internally is promoting him giving the logic that he has a clean image...
and he is such a funny man..all your life you stood for one thing..and then no one is paying attention to you so you go to Pakistan and praise jinnah..

I have no problem with pakistan..

my problem is advani..

he can't be a boon...ever...over Modi

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 September 2013 at 2:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top