Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6cV83CPc9E

I am reeling from the side effects of watching Madras Cafe..

anyhow thought, of discussing views on one of the last respected leader figures...

This is a result of yesterday's arun jaitley's comment on if this time the election is more of presidential and anti incumbancy factor over communalism..and asking UPA and allies to join hands and recognizing Modi over Advani..

Frankly i fail to understand, if communalism is the agenda, how can they think of advani..he is on tapes for ayodhya...dissapointed in sushma swaraj..

Anyhow, i know a heavy topic..and not so intriguing...but thought if there are a few out there..curious to know your thoughts on this..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv Gandhi" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
well advani is relatively less communal sounding like modi due to the riots (even though modi called the army but they were posted elsewhere, and the congress states didn't help him when he asked for it, and also his own policemen shot so many violent Hindus in the riots, and he was only 6 months in as CM, and 33 out of 50 districts were protected from riots and 17 were rioted) and also because the babri masjid was earlier and forgotten.

last respected leader figures? he was one of the most incompetent pm's we've ever had! he was embroiled in bofors scam as well. the only thing he is CREDITED for is opening up the economy, it was dr subramanian swamy who suggested it in the 70's and drafted the 1991 reforms which manmohan took credit for.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watz

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

well advani is relatively less communal sounding like modi due to the riots (even though modi called the army but they were posted elsewhere, and the congress states didn't help him when he asked for it, and also his own policemen shot so many violent Hindus in the riots, and he was only 6 months in as CM, and 33 out of 50 districts were protected from riots and 17 were rioted) and also because the babri masjid was earlier and forgotten.

last respected leader figures? he was one of the most incompetent pm's we've ever had! he was embroiled in bofors scam as well. the only thing he is CREDITED for is opening up the economy, it was dr subramanian swamy who suggested it in the 70's and drafted the 1991 reforms which manmohan took credit for.

Technically opening up economy is also not his doing...the guy was left with no option..they wouldn't give the debt against famine had he refused to open up the economy...

But what i mean by that statement is, amongs masses he was popular...and no one quite as popular has come..maybe Vajpayee to an extent...

I am actually baffled that BJP is even considering advani..i haven't seen a more incompetent snake in my life..

LOL

mr.ass

beforesunrise

Goldie

beforesunrise

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I  don't understand much of politics but ...I understand a bit of it and Rajiv gandhi was a great prime minister  I especially love him for his support to technology and science he reduced taxes on them .it was him who thought of making telephones available in rural areas maybe it wasn't his idea but he realized all that concepts of telecommunication...Indira Gandhi and He were the only PMs who brought  new technologies in  country.
He made India strong enough to run parallel with developed countries

I can imagine any communist as a prime minister and then nothing new happening other than religions riots and war .
Narendra Modi is  Hitler  and like Hitler he is strong in politics and tactics  and he has proved as a great leader for a state but for a Nation ??? Confused
 we don't need someone who scorns another religion.

Honestly right now I don't feel UPA  or BJP  either has any good candidate for PM ... I like MMS but he is more calm than required sometimes PM needs to speak he is good man though and a great economist I am proud that for the first time we have real literate  man as a PM. 
Rahul,  I saw potential in him , a spark  when he had joined UPA now I don't see that spark anymore.
Kejriwal seems a good man but running a country is not like running a fast :P 

And Advani LOLLOL 

PS: I don't understand communism much :D Can anybody help to understand :P

peridot.

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
^^ it seems you do not understand anything LOL  first calling modi communist and then saying you dont know what communism means! he is a hardcore capitalist.

there has not been any riots in the last 10 years in gujarat, so how anyone can even call him hitler is crazy.

krystal_watz

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Technically opening up economy is also not his doing...the guy was left with no option..they wouldn't give the debt against famine had he refused to open up the economy...

But what i mean by that statement is, amongs masses he was popular...and no one quite as popular has come..maybe Vajpayee to an extent...

I am actually baffled that BJP is even considering advani..i haven't seen a more incompetent snake in my life..

LOL

haha, among the masses of today, there is no one more popular, and the masses today are more intelligent than those gandhi family loving idiots LOL

@ bold: LOL advani is a pressman and was good at organising the party and bringing it to power. he has no real administrative experience and keeps backtracking and apologising. he speaks with 30 second gaps and is too old and weak, iron man my foot. murli manohar joshi spoke so beautifully abt the food bill with full energy.  advani is useless for all purposes now. how the bjp won more than 80 seats in 2009 is beyond me! LOL

this time cong will get 110
bjp 190
bjp has SS and SAD, giving them totally 25 seats more. then amma or karunanidhi will give them 25 seats from TN, yeddyurappa confirmed will give them abt 15 seats, they need SP or BSP to give them 20 and TDP to give them abt 12 and hopefully navin patnaik will have the sense to give them 18 or so. 190 + 25 +25 +15 + 20+ 12 + 18 = 315 , so even if some of the allies or poetential allies quits bjp will still have abt 265 or more, which they will manage to increase via outside or independent support.

Edited by mr.ass - 03 September 2013 at 1:30am

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged

^^ it seems you do not understand anything LOL  first calling modi communist and then saying you dont know what communism means! he is a hardcore capitalist.

there has not been any riots in the last 10 years in gujarat, so how anyone can even call him hitler is crazy.

Don't misunderstand but why do people forget what muslims did to begin all this...
people were set to fire..the entire train incident..

I know even my parents dont agree with me..but in a way it reminds me of blue star...the fact that Indira gandhi took an aggressive step...whatever damage happened is devastating..but this step curbed terrorism in sikh community...( however, wat tytler did later..is heinous crime)..

Similarly, what modi did , though an aggressive step..( and obviously exponentially increased in its aftereffects)...but then the other side of the truth is..never ever wud there be riots..or have been..

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beforesunrise

I  don't understand much of politics but ...I understand a bit of it and Rajiv gandhi was a great prime minister  I especially love him for his support to technology and science he reduced taxes on them .it was him who thought of making telephones available in rural areas maybe it wasn't his idea but he realized all that concepts of telecommunication...Indira Gandhi and He were the only PMs who brought  new technologies in  country.
IG has her own demons..but then she was atleast capable of making decisions..that kind of a leader..in recent times we have hardly had...

One thing all of us need to understand abt RG is...he wasn't a politician as sanjay gandhi was...this guy came into the scenario much much much later...and i doubt he ever understood what it takes and means to be in this field..

An educated man, who has lived all his life abroad...wud def like to see his country progress..but what India was going through at that time..the problems ran much deeper ...international relations i can give him some credit.. well if nothing else at least he came across as a dynamic well educated leader to the world..

But the fact is, Gandhi family has hardly ever done good to the nation..be it nehru, rajiv gandhi..or protential prince charming.. 

He made India strong enough to run parallel with developed countries

What made India strong in liberalization...which we shud thnk gods for..or destiny if u may..it was the only open door left for them..

I can imagine any communist as a prime minister and then nothing new happening other than religions riots and war .

I dont know what is worse...poverty, hopelessness, snatching of every single flicker of hope that could be for us to improve our living or riots ( which btw is totally dependent on people...masses are the ones who fall prey to hands of politicians)..

Narendra Modi is  Hitler  and like Hitler he is strong in politics and tactics  and he has proved as a great leader for a state but for a Nation ??? Confused
 we don't need someone who scorns another religion.

Religion being given any importance is a call for doom in itself..y do u even care which god is being abused..god does not exit..and sooner the people get that in their thick heads..better it is..

Honestly right now I don't feel UPA  or BJP  either has any good candidate for PM ... I like MMS but he is more calm than required sometimes PM needs to speak he is good man though and a great economist I am proud that for the first time we have real literate  man as a PM. 

MMS is an embarassment. Period.
Rahul,  I saw potential in him , a spark  when he had joined UPA now I don't see that spark anymore.

oh well!.. Prinche Charming is Princh Charming..lets just let him be in the fairy tales..and keep on a lookout for his cindrella..so that we can bif him a happy everafter sooner..

Kejriwal seems a good man but running a country is not like running a fast :P 

Hmm.. he has ideas..that is more important..to run an organization, you need to know first and foremost wat to do..

Try to watch his speech at St. stepehes college..he explains how his MLAs intend to and wat they are doing currently..he talks abt a lot of things and role of youth...you will like it..

And Advani LOLLOL 

PS: I don't understand communism much :D Can anybody help to understand :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top