Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey this is beautiful. Moments in the car, choice of song are really nice and the best part iis RK calling her again and again to see her blushing. Poor punching bag. Cant wait for the next part this is damn interesting...please update soon
bonhishikha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read till Chapter 3  and really nice update. Cudn't comment earlier as internet was not steady in our area and I was thankful to have opened the page at one go. One thing I wan't to say is that yr story makes one believe yet again that good happens to good people. Thanks for the PM😊 
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow ywr amazing
i loved tx part
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! nice update...the Rishbala moments are very cute...& the way madhu's family behaves with her is so sad , but now Rishabh is there to comfort her...😊
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was an awesome update lazy slowly our rishu is falling for his madhu😳 the way he repeated her name just to see her blush was damn cool👏 n poor madhu i hope rishu saves her soon from this purgatory😕 continue soon dear😊
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update Lazy...!! RK is literally on the way to be Madhu's 'knight in shining armour'...I loved how he grasped the situation so fast and realized how Madhu was treated in her home and determination to give her a better life. Lovely update.
sneha.98 thumbnail
nice updates it was which I read just now. found it very interesting and waiting for ur future updates
lovesim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This ff is awesome
Just read it today
con soon
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the concept. Both have been wanting love all through their life. So destiny is gona play cupid. Loving it.
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
rishab likes to call her name and see her blush
lovely update
both waited for the call - at last there is somebody in their life who cares for them

hope rishab is a position to ease her life soon and give a taste of their own medicine to all the others