IMP SUGGESTION READ 2 FIND OUT...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone!! IF is rockin but there is one thng missin altho we hav a creative section 4 siggys/avis we dnt have a creative section for writing... not fan fics.... I thnk IF shud have a creative writing section where members can post songs, short storys, articles, poems and other stuff they have written.... They are many pple on IF who love to write poems and songs and it wud be kinda convienient if oda members can voice their opinion or our work (which will encourage us to write more!!) and at da same oda members can be inspired by our work and start writing themselves....

IF U CARE ABOUT THIS PLZ REPLY TO THIS POST..

hmmmmm do they have anything like that in IF sister forum though
i think there is the General Discussion Forum for that
Yup, but you have to register at www.india-forums.in
Thats wat i mean... u hav to register on anoda forum 4 a creative writing section... wont it be betta if IF had it?
well, that forum is still part of this forum...i think...correct me if i am wrong 😳
yeah thats the sister forum u can still register with the same id and password this section is for television were as the other is for general descussion there is a avi siggy place here since everyone here wants a avi or siggy it makes the whole process easier
I think we kinda do have a forum for that : Fan Fictions
The sister site is more like a general discussion forum. Be sure to check it out at : India-forums.in