Page   of 74
Page 3 Page 74

rampriyarocks

Goldie

rampriyarocks

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sahana747bpatil3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday, Ram Kapoor! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nimmie12

Nimmie12

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to RK!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747

ridz956

Groupbie

ridz956

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Here comes the most special day of my life .The Birthday of my life.The Birthday of a person who is every thing to me.Who is my life , my every thing.I can do any thing for him.His one smile is a reason for me to live my whole life.I can do anything to make him smile.I can't see tears in his eyes.His one tear gives me trillions of tears.No matter , his tears are fake or real.The onscreen tears gives me the same pain as in off screen tears.His one look gives my eyes a deep relaxation , the one word spoken by him gives my ears the feel of enjoyment and a unique type of comfort.He is every where , in my thoughts , in my dreams , in my heart.I love him from the bottom of my heart .No matter , I am in school home or what ever place.I only thinks about him.He is not just my favorite actor.He is the reason for me to love.I can do any thing to make him smile.Maybe I am just his fan to him but for me , he is my every thing.I know that he does not know about me.But it doesn't bother me because for me ,My introduction to him is not important.He is important , his happiness is important.I love the way he smiles , he walks , he talks , he laughs and he acts.I know i am too far to him but he is very close to me.He is even closer to me than my parents.When ever , I feel lonely.I talk with his spiritual presence and it makes me very happy.Every fan has a wish to meet his favorite star , I have too.But If it will not come true , it will be ok.But if the smile on his face will get less then I will not be able to live.When he smiles , his face becomes bloated.I want this smile for ever.I can leave any thing for him excepy my religion and my parents.Otherwise every thing , every one.I pray to my God to make him happy in his present as well as in future.May this smile never gets down.May you always stay happy and blessed.This is an intense aspiration of me for my Life.HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAM KAPOOR.I LOVE YOU and will keep loving you till my last breath and after it.I will love you the same after getting dead.MUJHE RK BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAIN.I would like to dedicate this to U.
Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehti Hoon.
Ke Jab Jab Saansein Leti Hoon.
Tera Hi naam Leti Hoon.
Ye Tu Ne KYA Kiya.  I LOVE YOU 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sahana747

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday To The Dashing Ram Kapoor

Love You Loads Ram Heard That #Ram Kapoor is trending on twitter on india Trends this shows your huge popularity

All The Best To You Sir May you achieve all the success in life may god bless you with joy and success and may your Family live happily

I was Your Fan and always Will be your fan no ..Once a fan is always a fan

Love you from bottom of my heart

Happy Birthday once Again Mr.Kapoor The highest Paid Actor of Indan TV and The official king of indian TV

Wish you a prosperous Birthday my dear lovable golu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sahana747

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
hi...this is for rambabu's fans...

rambabu's avis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sahana747Ramdeewanibpatil3

VDROX

VDROX

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Ram kapoor  Party

sahana747

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thankyou MODS for making this thread Global and thanyou veena ji for avi's and VMEmbarrassed

sahana747

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
happy birthday ram kapoor

sahana747

Post Reply New Post

Go to top