Happy Birthday, Ram Kapoor!

Posted: 10 years ago
As we all know,it is Golu's birthday tomorrow,therefore I created a thread for members posting messages related with the day of celebration.

September 1st marks a very special on our calenders!

Why?

Its Ram Kapoors Birthday!

He is one of Indian Television's most scrumptious leading men who is ruling the Indian television industry for more than 10 years.

Happy Birthday

Ram Kapoor!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Ram Kapoor!!

Regards,

Balh Forum members!

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kk4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday ram kapoor.
Love you golu.
Have a great year
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hap Happ Happy Bday Golu Kapoor... Have a grand year ahead...
Lovr u soo much Fatty!!!!
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday ram sir.
May God bless you.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday to ram kapoor
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Avery  very happy birthday to  you RK.let the coming years take you to greater achievements and success and all the good things your family wish for you.
MAY  GOD BLESS YOU and YOUR FAMILY.
Sakshiram thumbnail
Happy birthday ram sir..may all ur dreams come true
deedee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy  birthday ram sir

👏 👏            👏            👏         👏                 👏                👏                 👏                👏               👏           

👏                 👏         👏
👏
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ridz956 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here comes the most special day of my life .The Birthday of my life.The Birthday of a person who is every thing to me.Who is my life , my every thing.I can do any thing for him.His one smile is a reason for me to live my whole life.I can do anything to make him smile.I can't see tears in his eyes.His one tear gives me trillions of tears.No matter , his tears are fake or real.The onscreen tears gives me the same pain as in off screen tears.His one look gives my eyes a deep relaxation , the one word spoken by him gives my ears the feel of enjoyment and a unique type of comfort.He is every where , in my thoughts , in my dreams , in my heart.I love him from the bottom of my heart .No matter , I am in school home or what ever place.I only thinks about him.He is not just my favorite actor.He is the reason for me to love.I can do any thing to make him smile.Maybe I am just his fan to him but for me , he is my every thing.I know that he does not know about me.But it doesn't bother me because for me ,My introduction to him is not important.He is important , his happiness is important.I love the way he smiles , he walks , he talks , he laughs and he acts.I know i am too far to him but he is very close to me.He is even closer to me than my parents.When ever , I feel lonely.I talk with his spiritual presence and it makes me very happy.Every fan has a wish to meet his favorite star , I have too.But If it will not come true , it will be ok.But if the smile on his face will get less then I will not be able to live.When he smiles , his face becomes bloated.I want this smile for ever.I can leave any thing for him excepy my religion and my parents.Otherwise every thing , every one.I pray to my God to make him happy in his present as well as in future.May this smile never gets down.May you always stay happy and blessed.This is an intense aspiration of me for my Life.HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAM KAPOOR.I LOVE YOU and will keep loving you till my last breath and after it.I will love you the same after getting dead.MUJHE RK BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAIN.I would like to dedicate this to U.
Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehti Hoon.
Ke Jab Jab Saansein Leti Hoon.
Tera Hi naam Leti Hoon.
Ye Tu Ne KYA Kiya.  I LOVE YOU