Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vipisa

You said it all Chakku!

And i need to BBB myself for expecting something to happen on monday and waiting for it as well.

lol..how do u come up with such cute emoticons ??? loved it Vipisa 😆 😆
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent post Chakku

I think RK, Sultan and Joshi had a secret competition going on today: who is the biggest duffer of them all? All three tied up at the first rank.🤢
And NF thought today they will prove their name: NAUTANKI. So they made the episode look like a village nautanki.🤢

Forget us, my little son, whom I promised that Sultan will die today and their will be lot of action, was on the verge of banging his head against the wall. His repeated comments every five minutes were: yeh stupid hain kya? and why is he only speaking? Why not doing anything?😆

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly this is how Stars have do when they are in public . They have to listen to police . About Bhai giving chakma to Joshi . I feel they have to show little drama . Anyways Bhai is going so wait for 2 more days . Kya farak padta hai . 

However Dumb episode was today but still we will get TRP due to suspense . 

Best part was madhu coming back to venue by herself as no one was going to save her ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† . 

Ab Monday ko kahaani finish hogi Bhai ki . 
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vipisa

You said it all Chakku!

And i need to BBB myself for expecting something to happen on monday and waiting for it as well.

aaawww love the emoticon 😛...and take it easy...i too was expecting LOT more than what actually happened in the epi today
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post!! Kitna kheench rahe hai!! Seriously this is too much dragging unnecessarily!! And one more imp thing...when did Sultan make any sense ever at all!! He had been stupid and senseless since day 1... aaj toh hadh hogayi...uski wajeh se humara right kameena ko bhi senseless bana diya iss episode mein!! True to their name...itna nautanki...
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grt post chakku! Aj to hero ne nak katwa di! And madhu ws bth hero nd heroine. Dats wat i lykd. Police r behavng lyk total typcl losers nd sultan - simply no cmnts.
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knew the epi would be like this, after watching yesterday's ðŸ˜†
Bhai ko leke kuch bi sensible dikhana mushkil hai, i pity on poor CVs ðŸ˜­ ðŸ¤£
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

lol..how do u come up with such cute emoticons ??? loved it Vipisa 😆 😆

Aww..thank you Bella 😳...Bhai and the clunk he caused are my inspiration for such emoticons. 😆

@Bahnni...thank you...yeah...should be taking it easy. 😊
Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree drag karne ke lie kuch bhi bata rahe hai..and both joshi and Rk were behaving like fools only madhu saved d day..
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chakku great post ! well said !