Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

bunnylovessunny

Goldie

bunnylovessunny

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

archminksanayabarunlovesakhter90ifsaal044sabz105ashw99Summer99josephadamjonasLalaland222ipkknd-fansunitikapoorP4rveen12kanugvarsha2KDhoney-sweetyHappytwinkle1chillysruthickzafibhaktiiihira_arnieASR6262summaiyasayedLyssaPiedrunkiiebabeArjuhisispinky89flowers4uAkorshispuARHINickysweet.Anisha.dumasserendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF Quarantine: [Chapter Twelve] NEW!!~PG 22" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS!!!! 

I AM SO OVERWHELMED AND OVER THE SKY WITH JOY SEEING THAT THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND THREAD! HOPING TO SEE MANY MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OUR LOVELY READERS WHO HAVE STAYED WITH US SINCE THE PROLOGUE TILL NOW ENCOURAGING US TO WRITE QUARANTINE! 

QUARANTINE IS OUR FIRST AND SEEING WHERE IT IS TODAY MAKES NIDHI AND MYSELF EXTREMELY PROUD OF OURSELVES!!! 

THANKS AGAIN!! I WONT RANT MUCH NOW!! 
ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND LEAVE US WITH SOME WONDERFUL COMMENTS AS ALWAYS!!! 

AS WE ALWAYS SAY... "HAPPY READING"...

For Pm's , Add as buddy!!! 

Edited by spuARHI - 31 August 2013 at 2:03pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pulu1995kashmala.123sanayabarunlovesabz105ashw99josephadamjonasbunnylovessunnyNilanjana_20ifsaal044varsha2KDP4rveen12kanugsunitikapoorHappytwinkle1chillysruthickhoney-sweetybhaktiiiASR6262summaiyasayedpinky89LyssaPiedrunkiiebabeArjuhisisAkorshiNickysweet.Anisha.dumas

bunnylovessunny

Goldie

bunnylovessunny

----------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

Prologue  82389402

Chapter 01 82647071 

Chapter 02 82959621

Chapter 03 83698353

Chapter 04 84694766 

Chapter 05 85119475 

Chapter 06  85867081  

Chapter 07 86487995 

Chapter 08 87107914

Chapter 09 88061403 

Chapter 10 90102722   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by bunnylovessunny - 04 December 2013 at 11:14am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

pulu1995archminksanayabarunlovejosephadamjonasLalaland222ifsaal044sabz105sudhalata1sunitikapoorP4rveen12varsha2KDhoney-sweety1chillysruthickhira_arnieASR6262summaiyasayedpinky89LyssaPieAkorshidrunkiiebabeArjuhisisflowers4uspuARHINickysweet.Anisha.dumas

bunnylovessunny

Goldie

bunnylovessunny

Hello people, 'Quarantine' is a collaboration and shall be written by two authors. Author Number one is Spoorthi (spuARHI) and Author Number two is Nidhi (bunnylovessunny) We shall alternate the chapters as the story goes by!

Quarantine happened suddenly, out of the blue, like poof! So it was random and mainly something that interested the two of us. So here we are bringing to you our very first Fan fiction and we really hope you like it.

WARNING: We do not own Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon or any of the characters of the show. We do not intend to hurt, offend or insult anyone. This is purely fiction and is entirely our very own imagination. So Plagiarism is hated and shall be reported!

You shall be warned if an adult situation/theme should crop up! Although this chapter has some swearing, so beep it off in your heads if it bothers you!! Haha! :D

For now, we unveil' Chapter ELEVEN!

Quarantine
A day shall come when you'll be at my feet'

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5149/khushisanayairarfni2989.jpg

Chapter Eleven

Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada nee Gupta rarely panicked. All her life, in accordance to her, had been a rollercoaster ride and she suffered like no other when it came to keeping with oneself the one, one loves. Yeah, she was unlucky like that. From her beloved doll to her loving yet timid mother, her fate had managed to chuck away everything she dearly adored. But this was one possession she wouldn't EVER let go, even if her life depended on it or even if it meant she had to take someone else's life for it.

Her husband

When Khushi's hazel orbs landed on her husband's barely breathing body that was covered in rust blood and dirt, she, for a second swore he was gone. He had left her and had gone for good, that her most dreadful accomplice, Quarantine, had visited her again and took away her husband. She cursed herself for being so damn inauspicious for her beloved ones. But when she heard a faint whisper come from her husband's riven lip, she came back to life and burst into tears and flung herself on him, uncaring that he was probably dying.

She couldn't control herself when he said what he did. She couldn't control herself when he mumbled her name, Khushi. She just stared at him and begged him to keep his eyes open and look at her while people around her panicked and shuffled, calling for help. She didn't care; she knew he was going to be fine. She knew he was not going to abandon her, he promised her he would be by her side all his life. He promised to be her friend all his life. She cooed to him as he tried with great difficulty to breath. For some strange reason, he still could feel her touch all beyond the numbing pain he was feeling all over. And for what seemed like ages, Arnav Singh Raizada was pushed onto a stretcher and driven all the way to the emergency, with ofcourse, his wife by his side.

The lithe figure looked at themselves in the mirror and cried out loud and in pain. The person dug deep inside their bag and punched some numbers with deep hatred and detestation.

"I told you, I told you only to HURT him not NEARLY KILL HIM!" the voice screeched as tears flew out in fear and frustration. They couldn't hear what the other person on the other end was saying. Too scared and wounded, and finally repenting to have taken such a drastic step, the person simply cut the call and flung the phone at the mirror. A minute later they stepped out, looking normal, with the shattered pieces of phone in hand.

"Mrs Raizada, he's out of danger but unconscious at the moment, you may go in for a while, but please don't touch anything and be back in a few minutes. I have a few words to share with you" the doctor said to the utterly broken looking Khushi who was waiting impatiently in the waiting room for some news on her husband.

Khushi, who had flung herself up from her seat the minute she saw the doctor come out, listened to whatever he had to say and marched right in to her husband. She wanted to see him so badly; no she needed to see him so badly.

Like in every other scenario she had seen on the television, her husband looked really battered and was pinned to several machines that helped him respire. There was a ratty old stool next to his bed and she immediately settled down on it and finally took a closer look at the man who lay almost lifeless in front of her. The man whom she married, the man whom she loved, and the man whom she would do any damn thing for...

Khushi wiped her tears slowly with the pad of her thumb and ran the same finger down Arnav's scruffy cheek. She bent forward and kissed the same spot longingly and ran her sleek fingers through his dry and unkempt hair with absolute affection.

"You know you're such a jerk" she began, looking at him while continuing to adore him.

"Such an absolute, selfish jerk that sometimes I wish I could just strangle you and kill you. I try so much to hate you. I want to hate you so very badly... but I don't know. I-I just can't seem to be able to do that. You wanna know what I'm feeling now? I want to swing my hand so hard against the cheek that I just kissed, yeah the same one with that stupid over grown stubble that still looks so cute and sexy on you. I just want to hit you so hard. I mean what kind of a 28 year old over grown man with such huge muscles does that huh? Not being able to cross a damn frigging road, that's just insane you jerk!" Khushi sniffed, kissing his lips softly this time.

But you know what the worst part is? I still love you more than I want to hit you right now, so please come back to me... I just want my Arnav back. I want my friend, my enemy, my pain in the ass husband and most importantly my protector back" Khushi whimpered as she wept silently onto his chest.

The first flashes of Arnav-The Husband came into her mind as she waited for him to open his eyes and look at her.

The knock on the door pulled Khushi out of her trance.

Their wedding took place two weeks ago and her husband, Arnav Singh Raizada had been bitterly honest to her. He made her sit down on their bed on their suhaag raat and flung his poisonous words rather gently at her.

"I don't believe in commitment Khushi. I know, it sounds crazy considering I agreed to marry you. But trust me, I told this to your father before we tied the knot and he didn't seem bothered by the fact. And judging by your shocked face, I suppose he never bothered to tell you about it either" Arnav mumbled, sitting infront of his horrified wife on his knees as he explained how his life worked to her, shocking and scaring the life out of her.

There goes my chance to love... Khushi sighed as she opened the door the next day only to come face to face with the man she didn't want to see ever again.

"What are you doing here?" Khushi spat callously. In return she just heard a chuckle that irked her to no end.

"Now now Khushi, is that how one greets their father who comes to visit their daughter for the first time after her marriage?" Mr Gupta said, completely ignoring the fact that his daughter was trying to block his way into her house as he pushed her aside and stood in the living room, eying the house greedily.

"Marriage, what marriage?" Khushi screeched angrily as she walked upto him and looked at him menacingly. "You knew he was not willing, you knew he had a different approach to life. I, for once craved for some normalcy and you, you're supposed to be my father, how could you push me into a loveless marriage knowing I couldn't handle it? HOW PAPA? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Khushi yelled while her knees buckled and she fell onto the floor, crying bitterly.

Why was life to cruel?

"There, there Khushi beta, now you've known me all your life. You would have guessed by now why I wanted you to marry Arnav Singh Raizada. Just look around you. How could I let such magnificence step away from our lives?" he said, looking around like a starved man as Khushi gave him a disbelieving look.

"You're sick! You USED me, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! You're dead to me!" Khushi said, not really wanting to get into an argument with the man. She was too tired for all that.

"Ah finally we think on the same line. I know it's really pathetic for a father to manipulate his daughter's life. But what about my life Khushi, do you even know the kind of trouble you've caused me all your life? Did you ever realize that because of your obsessive, infatuated, over sensitive nature, I lost my wife, your mother? The woman I loved more than anything else in the world. You killed her! Now I want my prize." He sneered getting in Khushi's face that whitened in horror due to her father's accusations.

"You think, I-I killed amma" Khushi gasped and Gupta only smirked and nodded. "Ofcourse you did. I've hated you ever since and THAT is why I pushed you into this loveless marriage. And also I thought I could use some monetary benefits through you from your husband. I'm sure you can manage that, you know make up to all the shit you've given me all the while you were under my roof" he reasoned shrugging and a taken aback Khushi was too stunned to respond. She stared at her father for a few seconds and gulped.

"You know my husband may never love me but he's not an insolent man like you. He's never going to help you. He happens to respect me" Khushi said and her father growled in anger.

"I'm insolent, you called me insolent you little BITCH!" the last syllable earned Khushi a tight, stinging slap on her face.

Life indeed was cruel.

Arnav was a little bemused at his wife's behaviour that night. She wasn't talking at all nor was she looking at him. He couldn't place his finger at anything wrong he must have said or done. Her hair was weirdly done, she always left it open alright, but she tucked her long bangs behind her ears so that people could see her utterly pretty face. Although that day her bangs were left open and were covering almost all her face and it was distracting Arnav for he couldn't talk to her with her face not showing.

"Is everything alright Khushi?" he asked her. Sure they were newly married and they were still in the awkward stage of their marriage where they were taking time getting used to eachother and with the no commitment' tag their relationship was even stranger, but Arnav knew that he and Khushi had definitely become friends and could tell eachother if there was something troubling the other.

"Yeah... haan" she mumbled and Arnav frowned. Something was definitely wrong. Khushi was never this silent and those were the thoughts of a man who knew her from just a fortnight.

"Khushi look at me, why are you wearing your hair like that today? I can't even see you properly" Arnav said and Khushi just sighed and got up and walked upstairs. Arnav followed relentlessly and pushed her towards himself. He was about to give her a long lecture about walking away from ASR while he was talking and its consequences when his chocolate eyes fell straight on the dull purple mark on her rosy cheek. It didn't look very nice on her either.

Arnav's eyes widened and he got even more worried when Khushi burst into tears and fell into his arms. "Khushi..." he said, stroking her hair and rocking her back and forth. He pulled her back and hastily inspected her bruise and Khushi could see his jaws clench, his knuckles whiten and hear his teeth grit. He looked angry, very, very angry.

"Who did this to you?" he snapped making her look into his angry red eyes as he cupped her face and wiped her tears with the pads of this thumbs. Khushi hesitated for a bit but then realized that the madness called her father needed to be taught a lesson and then flung out of her life. She saw her husband as a potential outlet for the same.

"My father" she mumbled and explained the entire episode with her father to him and Arnav roared in anger and took her by the wrist and bolted downstairs with her in tow, trying very hard to keep up with his long strides. He grabbed his car keys, flung her in the passenger seat and drove like a madman to her father's.

The moment Gupta opened the door his face was packed with a strong, powerful, numbing punch resulting him to fall to the ground in splitting pain as he clutched onto his nose. The other residents including Khushi gasped while Arnav flexed his bloodied knuckle.

"I don't care about the conversation you had with my wife, but next time you so much a breathe half a mile distance close to her I swear to the God I don't believe in, I'm going to rip you to shreds and feed them to a street dog. Don't you dare try and contact me or my wife. She has nothing to do with you from now on and you're not welcome in our lives anymore" and with that he took the shocked Khushi by her wrist again and marched out of the house.

Khushi chuckled at the memory and shook her head at her husband fondly. "You can be such a weirdo sometimes" she said and immediately looked behind her when the door opened.

"Ma'am I need a word with you" the doctor said and Khushi rather reluctantly left Arnav's side and followed the man outside.

"Mr Raizada has lost a lot of blood and he has fractured his right ankle and his right shoulder. He also has a few scratches here and there but nothing life threatening. He's going to wake up in say an hour and we've decided we're going to keep him under observation for another day" the doctor explained to her patiently and Khushi listened, sighing in relief.

After the conversation she headed towards the waiting area where Rini and Gautam Arora were waiting for her. She walked upto them and smiled weakly.

"He's fine now, they say they'll keep him under observation for another day" she began and the young couple nodded and smiled at her. "And I really want to thank you for helping me out today. I wouldn't have been able to manage if it weren't for you" she continued and Rini gave her a slight reassuring hug and nodded in acceptance.

"Please don't thank us we did what we should have. You were scared and we just couldn't stand there" she said comforting her and Khushi smiled thankfully at her. What followed next was an awkward silence and Khushi remembered something she wanted to do.

"Oh um... if you could please excuse me, I have an urgent call to make. My phone's battery is dead and I was wondering if I could use any of yours?" she said sounding tensed and Gautam immediately handed her his phone. "Sure here you go"

Khushi punched a few numbers and the call was answered after a few rings.

"Hello di, Khushi here"

"Khushi, is everything alright? Did you reach Cape Town?" Anjali asked puzzled her sister in law was calling so late.

"Yes everything is fine we reached but listen, Arnav has been in an accident, but nothing to worry, and he's completely fine now, out of danger"

"Oh My God, how what? I'm coming Khushi just keep me posted" Anjali cried out, sounding immensely worried and Khushi heard a lot of shuffling behind her and she understood that Anjali was already packing.

"Di, I swear Arnav is fine. I just called to tell you because I thought you should know. But I really don't think it is necessary for you to come over here. Arnav wouldn't want you troubled that way and he would fire at me for even telling you" Khushi clarified and she heard a sigh.

"No Khushi, you did the right thing. I wouldn't want to find out over the internet tomorrow that my brother was in an accident. Please take care of him and please make him speak to me when he's up. I'll be worried otherwise, you know me. And please, please keep me posted about his health. I'll say it again Khushi, I'm thankful you told me, he's the only family I have left. I don't know what I'll do without my brother" Khushi heard Anjali sniff on the other end and her eyes welled aswell.

Oh she knew the feeling...

"Ugh I hate this thing!" Arnav whined as he craned his neck side to side trying to adjust the cast around it. He hated the thing like no other thing ever.

"Serves you right, next time you'll remember your cast when you cross the damn road!" Khushi reprimanded, while force-feeding him some tasteless food. "Khushi what the hell is this crap? I don't want to eat anymore" he complained again and Khushi gave him a look that told him to shut up!

"Don't make me break the left side of your body aswell Raizada" she warned him, sticking the food filled spoon into his mouth again and Arnav smirked. "You know it's not very nice to call your own husband a jerk" he pointed out, pulling her infront of him on the bed and nuzzling his face in her neck and Khushi sighed.

"I didn't know you were into astral projections. What are you a psychic or some crap like that?" she muttered, picking at his food and Arnav grinned and planted a longing smooch on her neck and then her mouth.

"Is someone angry?" he asked and Khushi gave him a sickeningly sweet smile. "Oh no, just ecstatic" she spat through gritted teeth and dumped another spoon of food into his mouth to shut him up.

"I'm horny" Arnav smirked and Khushi rolled her eyes and packed the box neatly to keep it away. "Ok fine I'll settle with a kiss" Arnav said, finding it ridiculously cute that his wife is angry at him for breaking his limbs. Khushi gave him a glare and carefully wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I hate you" she mumbled and gave him a deep, passionate kiss that emphasized all her love, her fear and her anger in the last 24 hours. Arnav grinned into the kiss and pulled away.

"Jerk" Khushi muttered again, turning away and Arnav laughed out loud, giving his cute little angry wife a sloppy kiss on her adorable pout.

Hello People, so here is Chapter Eleven, please let us know how it is! Hit the like button and comment, IF you really did like it! :D

Edited by bunnylovessunny - 31 August 2013 at 2:08pm

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladShini.Shiva86tanishasingh3Rain_dropjanisyam3ligidhalovebadhanawsomechokridevarshiprincessep13thinkggreenflyingranee1503ssahitisunshaeyshambhavirocksZaraxIPKKNDrennesme_ejAsmaXxitsme92bhoomigowdaSarunarshiySimantharaveeshakiranTrueLoveIs4eversangeethbalaanu41982bhambaricoolkhush5AUMMprayasbanetta10sumalicutie13abivicky86maloseday_lily123vavashilpi28marchlovebarun...sher_lockdimishraarchminkreenarajtokyokamtokdingatashona231289cutiepie_ashhasheysanayabarunlovekashmala.123nissoavika_ShArMaluckyarshi143Cute6MILLI_KNavimalikSirenMitrashafqee80AneesahJabeenNilanjana_20ifsaal044barbiebalaspillaashishjaoresakhter90avchowdhurykannansangeezeediadsbjOnlookerLalaland222nihasanjosephadamjonasjeya0301vidya.sanjayabraxosPixieFlameSummer99sabz105lakshyaNktAnamika100amaypranayN0306suwinSamyxxipkknd-fanaycma98arshiar8suji5rosesphool1akshusarunP4rveen12LondonChicksunitikapoorJCJScute_sarunkanugPhoenixTearsshubhi15mbbsrocksaaytvarsha2KDranogillhoney-sweetydhakdhak22pmehra3001chillyaashi12AnjuRishyoga123sruthickopsyellowdaisydee425musicfan5dsnairfffan123Happytwinklehira_arniebhaktiiiSPrabatintinuzooni.blueangullgrl91-MeraBarun--afsha-flowers4udrunkiiebabeAkorshi-Xpress-shaliLyssaPieArjuhisispinky89ASR6262sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayednishu_shornaspuARHINickysweet.Anisha.ara_000dumasIsleOfCapriprincessunara

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Big smile

Edited by spuARHI - 31 August 2013 at 2:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayabarunlovesabz105bunnylovessunnyNickysweetAkorshi

sisgeo

sisgeo

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
UPDATE ?Unhappy
congrats for the new thread..

Edited by sisgeo - 31 August 2013 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bunnylovessunnyspuARHI

bunnylovessunny

Goldie

bunnylovessunny

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sisgeo

UPDATE ?Unhappy

Thank you :D Spoorthi shall be going through it shortly and once she gives the chapter a nod, it shall be put it :) Thank you for waiting :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sisgeosanayabarunlovespuARHI

sisgeo

sisgeo

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunnylovessunny

Originally posted by sisgeo

UPDATE ?Unhappy

Thank you :D Spoorthi shall be going through it shortly and once she gives the chapter a nod, it shall be put it :) Thank you for waiting :D

will be waiting Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bunnylovessunnyspuARHI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top