Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry dear But I have to disagree.
RK is a grey character in TRUE sense πŸ˜›
Starting from his Attitude to Smirk to Dialouges everything is unique about RK.
He can get sweet with his Biwi but he always has that greyish touch in his character which I like.

He revenged Madhu, And that was Pure Revenge No excuse like Brain Tumour or Kurbaani stuff like other daily soaps heroes πŸ˜†

I remember I used to LOVE Angad-Kripa πŸ˜† But as far as I remember Angad never was the 'Grey' Man in actual sense. He jhadofied attitude on Kripa but he wasn't u know EVIL πŸ€” And no soon he turned into a crying Dad πŸ˜†

I love RK for being The Devil who is Loved. I can kinda relate him to Damon Salvatore of Vampire Diaries, The Sexy Devil πŸ˜› But not with Angad, Robby πŸ˜†

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey faria i've seen all dese shows u hv mentioned..angad was my fav at that tym n iqbal was great...Robie too n UD/Prem played by karanveer bohra..agree all these characters were arrogant egoistic rude n initially grey n most of indian soaps hv d heros vd similar characteristics u can add Pratham of Kutumbh in that list too

But RK's character is unique in the sense that he is the selfmade man..all his shrewdness came from the betrayal he had in his life... his success as a superstar gave him I dont give a damn abt anybody attitude.. the guy is extreme his hatred none of the heroes cud hate vd such passion unwedding most unique there he was anti hero..than when he realized his love he became more grey his psycho avatar we all are aware of never before seen on indian television 

also all the characters u mentioned above had the complete mutation once d girl entered their life they all became self sacrificing the shrewdness the larger than life aura got mellowed down in most cases..

But here in RK's life he is still same larger than life character same attitude same shrewdness..even now when Madhu asked for divorce he dint agree..he still has d attitude if u hurt me i'll hurt u more...

in sullu's case he used Madhu to get sullu behind d bars in Bhai Bhai track..he is still d same smartass...

even if Madhu today decides to leave him he will not let her... by hook or by crook is his motto!!!

n agn his aura his dialogue his larger than life character n plus VD n his acting made this character all the more unique n never before seen on TV

n lo here i wrote an essayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ETA also Robbie Angad Pratham all were arrogannt for just 1st few months later they all became aam aadmi Angad turned into crying Dad..Pratham became family man Robbie i clearly dont remember but also mellowed down...n UD/Prem later after accepting Prerna as mom n after getting married became seedha n than their was leap n after leap he was pure family man!!!Edited by sangeet6690 - 10 years ago
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
no i dnt thinks so der is smthing which is diff sorry bt rk is diff i think just ego u can compair bt like in some of epi agad he was forcing her bt here rk is jogi baba hahahaha only ego match... I think rk have dff spark nt becz i am vd fan haha( i cant explain more)bt i dnt feelEdited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
little_squirrel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think you forgot Abhay raichand.. 😊
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

But non of d above mentioned were true grey like Rk dey mended after some time and deir characteristics changed but dats not d case wid Rk's character..dere were many angry young man on TV wid loads of attitude but no1 is anywhere near to RK 'RK' is Incomparable..

thanks sana for the comment πŸ˜Š
UD was a grey character dear 

but here i'm not saying that RK is cope past of theses characters here what i'm saying is that RK 's character have very much similarity with these characters 

besides every character individual do have thier own some uniqueness which make them lil different character frm others 

& RK & these characters have their own thier own some uniqueness too

the similarities which i'm talking about is :
their character, personality ,behavior ,mannerism etc & stardom too 

! :they are were a heard core drinkers πŸ˜†
2:they all were batameez 

3: they all hated the girl then fall in love 
4: they all were in denial of their love but UD & RK 's denial was more stronger 
5: they all didn't respect the elders 
6: & UD & RK both had past problems with thier moms & i fine thier body language very similar too but UD 's dressing style was totally different & he was not a star or singer 

as i said i'm not denying that RK don't has it's own some differences but it has similarities too 

RK & these characters are not exactly the same but they have similarities 
nothing is completely unique in India tv show or characters & i'm not saying this bcoz of RK or VD i like VD as RK & i'm a Rishbala fan 

i love MSK & Geet's characters & after that there were similar characters like them 
but even MSK & Geet might have similarity with any other character before them 

beside it's not important that the character which we love the most should be unique & so different bcoz whether something is different or not when we like or love something we do it πŸ˜Š

if u still disagree i respect ur pov  πŸ˜Š
Edited by faria86 - 10 years ago
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Sorry dear But I have to disagree.
RK is a grey character in TRUE sense πŸ˜›
Starting from his Attitude to Smirk to Dialouges everything is unique about RK.
He can get sweet with his Biwi but he always has that greyish touch in his character which I like.

He revenged Madhu, And that was Pure Revenge No excuse like Brain Tumour or Kurbaani stuff like other daily soaps heroes πŸ˜†

I remember I used to LOVE Angad-Kripa πŸ˜† But as far as I remember Angad never was the 'Grey' Man in actual sense. He jhadofied attitude on Kripa but he wasn't u know EVIL πŸ€” And no soon he turned into a crying Dad πŸ˜†

I love RK for being The Devil who is Loved. I can kinda relate him to Damon Salvatore of Vampire Diaries, The Sexy Devil πŸ˜› But not with Angad, Robby πŸ˜†

thanks for the commnet naki πŸ˜Š
dear i'm not denying that RK don't has it's own some differences but it has similarities too 

their character, personality ,behavior ,mannerism etc & stardom too 

4: they all were in denial of their love but UD & RK 's denial was more stronger 
6: & UD & RK both had past problems with thier moms & i fine thier body language very similar too but UD 's dressing style was totally different & he was not a star or singer 

what i want to say is that RK & these characters are not exactly the same but they have very much similarities πŸ˜Š
Edited by faria86 - 10 years ago
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeet6690

hey faria i've seen all dese shows u hv mentioned..angad was my fav at that tym n iqbal was great...Robie too n UD/Prem played by karanveer bohra..agree all these characters were arrogant egoistic rude n initially grey n most of indian soaps hv d heros vd similar characteristics u can add Pratham of Kutumbh in that list too

But RK's character is unique in the sense that he is the selfmade man..all his shrewdness came from the betrayal he had in his life... his success as a superstar gave him I dont give a damn abt anybody attitude.. the guy is extreme his hatred none of the heroes cud hate vd such passion unwedding most unique there he was anti hero..than when he realized his love he became more grey his psycho avatar we all are aware of never before seen on indian television 

also all the characters u mentioned above had the complete mutation once d girl entered their life they all became self sacrificing the shrewdness the larger than life aura got mellowed down in most cases..

But here in RK's life he is still same larger than life character same attitude same shrewdness..even now when Madhu asked for divorce he dint agree..he still has d attitude if u hurt me i'll hurt u more...

in sullu's case he used Madhu to get sullu behind d bars in Bhai Bhai track..he is still d same smartass...

even if Madhu today decides to leave him he will not let her... by hook or by crook is his motto!!!

n agn his aura his dialogue his larger than life character n plus VD n his acting made this character all the more unique n never before seen on TV

n lo here i wrote an essayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ETA also Robbie Angad Pratham all were arrogannt for just 1st few months later they all became aam aadmi Angad turned into crying Dad..Pratham became family man Robbie i clearly dont remember but also mellowed down...n UD/Prem later after accepting Prerna as mom n after getting married became seedha n than their was leap n after leap he was pure family man!!!

aww don't worry dear me to some time end up making essay of my comment πŸ˜†
coming to ur comment i have to agree with u & nice comment you said yes they had similarities but RK is difference in these sense which u mentioned & totally agree that RK do have some uniqueness πŸ˜Š

& was just same RK do have similarities with theses characters but with some changes or we cold say RK character is lil bit inspired frm them that's why i said nothing is completely unique in Indian shows but at the same time i do agree that RK is not exactly the same like these characters πŸ˜Š

& about Pratham he might be a grey shade but since i haven't watch the show & the character so can't add it to the list hope u don't mind πŸ˜Š

once again thanks for the comment 😊
& respect ur pov 😊 

faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackpoison

no i dnt thinks so der is smthing which is diff sorry bt rk is diff i think just ego u can compair bt like in some of epi agad he was forcing her bt here rk is jogi baba hahahaha only ego match... I think rk have dff spark nt becz i am vd fan haha( i cant explain more)bt i dnt feel

thanks dear for the comment πŸ˜Š
& i respect ur pov 
& i'm not talking about only angad neither i'm saying  RK & these characters are not exactly the same
or RK is copy paste of these characters 
& i'm saying RK have very much similarities with these characters 

their character : personality ,behavior ,mannerism etc & stardom 

4: they all were in denial of their love but UD & RK 's denial was more stronger 
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: little_squirrel

i think you forgot Abhay raichand.. 😊

thanks for the comment dear πŸ˜Š
& sorry i haven't watch PK...show but since it was base on Vampire story so Abhay raichand might be a grey shade character but can't add it to the list bcoz don't know much about it πŸ˜Š
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Nice post dear πŸ˜Š
 I would like to add one of my favorite characters Yuvraaj Udaybeer Singh from Dekha ek Khwab Hai, who was very much like RK with some slight difference. The role was played by Ashish Kapoor.