Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ides, Purab is not even nominated under Best supporting Actor category.

Even Jassi's name is not included in the cast list(setindia.com)...

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmyavenky

Ides, Purab is not even nominated under Best supporting Actor category.

Even Jassi's name is not included in the cast list(setindia.com)...

U cant compare Purab and Jassi here......the heavy marketing of JJKN depended on keeping Jassi's identiy a secret....so if T&D had put her names in the credits, that would have let the cat out of the bag......Purab on the other hand had no such issues....so the only reason that I can come up with is the one I have prevously given......

as for being nominated for the best actor catagory, Purab is not a supporting actor in JJKN.......
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
             Yup.He is a guest who overstayed his welcome.And has become an interfering nuisance in Armaan Jassi love story.He wasn't taught how guests should behave and that a guest should never take advantage of his kind hosts!!!!!!!
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
ab agar hosts usse "shaadi" karna chahe to kay kare bechara.. upar se dhamki bhi.. Armaan ki tarah manipualtive nahi hain na..  phas gaya.. πŸ˜‰ Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The awards are only for the period from Jan 1 04 to 30 Jun 04. Poor Purab lucked out. Didn't have enough of a role to qualify for any category.

But I would not say that he has not been nominated at all. He is very much there. πŸ˜‰

Check out the nominations for
PE27- Ensemble (complete star cast of a programme).

Unfortunately there was no category for Show usurper of the year. πŸ˜†.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lets put it this way, Purab's talent is too high and noble for this awards so he opted not to be nominated.πŸ˜‰

Ides your witty replies are the best and end me up in πŸ˜† keep it up.

-Rifhat

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

&nbs p;   Yup.He is a guest who overstayed his welcome.And has become an interfering nuisance in Armaan Jassi love story.He wasn't taught how guests should behave and that a guest should never take advantage of his kind hosts!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but in this case Purab is T&D's guest and THEY are taking advantage of HIM......Baghwaan (guest) ko show mey jamaaya hua hai taake naariyaan unkae darshan kartee rahen aur show ke TRPs barhtae raheynπŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
Unfortunately there was no category for Show usurper of the year. πŸ˜†.

Arti....that was a sixπŸ˜†