Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Kate, I don't think I commented on this. Of course I love this gif dammit, especially the use of the blue colour. Uff... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

it is lovely 
me too never seen this before๐Ÿ˜ƒ
soni19sweet thumbnail

Paheli 

Wiwy
Amazing Durgey! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ Especially loved Arnav's part! โญ๏ธ

Arshi lovely contrasts in the edit!๐Ÿ‘

Indi
a peculiar yet enjoyable state of mind, love your words on the two khoya people.

Ye kaisi hai paheli jo, mujhse na sulajh raha
Dil mein kaisi bechaini hai, main kyun na samajh raha

something wonderful about that sulajh and samajh.

Sohara
so deep and thoughtful
loved it.

Horizon

Intriguing writing Durga. Loved esp Arnav's first lines... truly.. as he wondered that HE himself couldn't understand and put together... some thing strange for a man who says he writes his own destiny.. but he finally seemed to have coming to accept it today if not understand!

Saloni
lovely 
it is very beautiful t
thsnk a lot

Ami
Very beautiful Durgey!! 
you've done it again capturing their state of mind,  they both are filled with so many questions, they really don't know what's hit them!

love the hindi word you us like "tarang"...my hindi is all taught from Bollywood movies and now a days hardly hear words like this in songs...

thank you for this!

Chalhov
@@@ Durga when some is bhag or teri meri or puzzled your poems are fantastic

Arshi
Lovely Poem Durga.๐Ÿ‘...Love the Arnav part especially first two...so so true ...I am honored that pics are complementing your  beautiful words...I am saving it to read it over and over...Thank You๐Ÿ˜Š

-------------------------------------------

๐Ÿ˜ณ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿค—  Thank you all for these lovely words. I loved these scenes. Wanted to see if I could write something on their thoughts. Both puzzled with these feelings that have suddenly come to the fore. Haye... What is one to do? 

๐Ÿ˜†  love your poem di always
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE Maha-175

A TUG !!!... PART -1

She gets extremely happy thanking DM for his absence and drops the bangle in the pool in her dancing mode by tripping at the edge of the table. She tries to take out the bangle but is unable to do so. Soon the owner of ""A""๐Ÿ˜† completes the task for her. Khushi gets startled and turns seeing Arnav beside her. She asks in confusion by casting her right ""what are you doing here". Arnav responds back surprisingly yet softly, ""This is my room...remember""". An irritated Khushi tries to take the bangle from him but Arnav refuses to let go.Khushi refutes his help,""hum khud kar sakte hain"" .They both hold on to the bangles when Arnav states in agitation,""Har kaam tum khud nahin kar saktin"" [You cannot do all the work yourself].

Symbolism and connections:Khushi trips and bangle goes into not so clean water as running water is always clean...Her hands are in and joining hands of Arnav too meaning Khushi is getting into mess by dragging Arnav into it yet he is the one who pulls her off.He curls up her Dupatta in his hand...meaning her respect is associated with him and he let it go as he is the one who will take her respect as granted too as he did.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav reminds her this at various occasion especially at GH after fixing the generator till he gets used to her habit of doing things alone like at GH he lets her pick up the water jars till she drops em. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Deeply engrossed Khushi said ""yes!!...she can do anything..."" without paying attention to Arnav's new move.He looks at her and then bangle and moves ahead to teach her a small lesson.

He lets go of the bangle and it plops back into the Pool because of her loose grip, splashing water on Khushi's face. Arnav gets angry ,yet her closed eyes starts strining his heart beat along with Raba Ve as always . He asks her with concerned voice,""tum theek ho...""[Are you ok?]. Both Arnav and Khushi bend down to pick up the bangles when Arnav grabs Khushi's hand of His name in that process as his desirous urge takes over at this moment.Her Dhak Dhak gets worse and tremulous raging desires spread all over her face . Arnav gets perturbed at her state as he wants her to be comfortable around him not scared.He asks,"" why are you so scared?" and she again replies in annoyingly ,""Hum kar sakte hain...bilkul kar sakte hain'"[I can do my own work...}""...

Symbolism and connection:Dirty water splashing at Khushi meaning ,she will be stigmatized but Arnav is holding her hand in that dirty water meaning he will be besides her no matter what.The amazing thing is water is not that dirty ,it's clear as their love is pure yet seems dirty because of the fogy situation.REMEMBER:They both are holding the circular Kangan as they are united and complete with each other knotted before round 7-pheras.

Khushi moves up when she feels the tug in her Dupatta.She tries to yell by assuming it's Arnav yet becomes quiet remembering tea incident.She turns around and gets stunned seeing him holding her Dupatta while gazes at her seductively with killing smirk.She asks him nervously with quivering lips' ""humara Dupatta choriye""[Let go off my Dupatta]Arnav with exuberance in his voice,""kyuon""[Why?]Khushi in her disorientation,""Bas Choriye""

Arnav says her with confidence yet platfully,""you can't do everything by yourself Khushi"" and starts pulling her Dupatta till she comes right to his face.There is no distance between em. His warm breath on her blushing cheeks starts playing havoc in her and that makes her unable to look at him.Arnav is enjoying her state being aware that she is melting completely with this proximity as much as he is.She is irresistible for him after her confession with cute stubbornness,and at the top her closeness to NK.He provokes her,""jo mein karronga kya woh tum kar paagi......"[Will u be able to do what I will do?] She closes her eyes with the emerging heat in between em and nods to yes.He answers her in his sensual husky voice with soothing smile,""lagi shart"" [Then it's a bet]...He bends his head side ways by leaning towards her and gives a quick peck on her cheeks sending shivers through her spine and the air around em.He stays near her for couple of seconds to inhale her essence while giving her his warmth,pulls back a little and admires her intoxicated blush while being inebriated himself in that moment. 

Khushi froze at the moment while he was glaciated in her beauty.She shakes off the fear and throws an angry and disbelief look at him and pushes him back while he lets her have it.His hand is still in the air.""I said already ,you won't be able to do it ..."..."...he says that after coming in his senses.

She gives him a confused and turbulent look and runs out leaving him trailing and gauging his action which will keep her only around his drawn orbit.That's what a jealous lover's action is...along with his predatory moves...though very canny...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Loop is getting closed here...That day he said..""kya pakdna chahiye tha.."" and today he is saying""tou Choda lo apna Dupatta.."  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Payal has her own plate full of thorns thrown by Mamiji now. Their tug of war in future is inevitable as Naniji and Anjali are worried about that but Akash is unaware of the whole fiasco.

Khushi hurries to rejoin her family shaken badly after the kiss.She still very much lost in those moments.It is Anjali who notices Khushi's internal turmoil as she's been observing her keenly. Anjali assumes the worst after seeing her red cheeks (I wonder what Anjali guessed - that her chote slapped or misbehaved with khushi) but Khushi hastily reassures her that Arnavji did not do anything like that in a disarray mode.Yeah he said already""main tumhain kha thode hi jaoonga..""[I will not eat  you]..but he did more than that,didn't he..Anjali distracts everyone and discovers the letter '" A"' in her Mehndi which dishevels Khushi more. Khushi tries to compose herself but can't stop looking up at her yummilicious smirking Laad governor. Anjali who follows her glance and finally her brain begins to glimmer๐Ÿ˜†...

At the GH, Khushi is still holding her cheek and recalling the kiss totally ignoring Amma and Buaji's words. Buaji brings her back from her Laad Governor's trip.My favorite moment of this epi is the emotional scene between Khushi and Payal.The way Khushi offers Payal the smallest bite and the last one as she comes the last thinking her the most insignificant person is the most heart stirring moment for me๐Ÿ˜ญ... It was quite an interesting insight the way Khushi measures herself on this scale.She knows the best as an orphan.She is going to be treated as one near future one more time.Some labels don't change...

Haldi rasam is going on in both houses with full of life.Siblings take advantage of the occasion.Here Khushi is playing with Payal and not letting her put a small drop of HALDI on her and over there Anjali makes Arnav's cheeks full of it.hmmm...interesting touch...

Symbolism and connection mixed with Ponderingsrice and vermillion, Turmeric in Pooja Plate where Turmeric represents the presence of Divine Mother.DM... In both Hinduism and Buddhism, turmeric is linked to fertility, luck and the sun.On applying newly brides it represents purity.

Interesting Connection...as Anjali wishes Arnav good luck , fertility, and the power of the sun as circle...completes him with his other half ...his partner as she wished for him under the stars ...""inhain aisa jeewan saathi mele jo inke sab dukh ..dard..door kar de....."."[I wish he gets the partner who removes all of his pain and troubles] and Khushi is getting the stamp of PURITY by ARNAV himself as he applies the mehndi on her ,no one else did..Shyam tried to smudge it by removing it...as he will get a chance to stigmatize her...to prove his innocence as they are in Anjali's room.During revelation of Shyam ,He did throw all the debris on her character while Arnav is the only one who stood besides her""Khushi jo keh rahi hai woh sab sach  hai..""[ What ever Khushi is telling, that is the truth]

REMEMBER Payal opened the dori of Khushi's dress meaning she will be the reason behind ALL of Khushi's stigmatism[since from the beginning].

Khushi is outside the RM , thinking  how she can give the shagun without seeing Arnav and here is he standing in front of her removing all of her elusive thoughts of him.

Khushi starts giggling as soon as she sees Arnav smeared face with Haldi."""Haldo laga keh aap bilkul cartoon jaise lag rahe hain.."[You are looking like a cartoon after smearing Haldi on you]...A visible change in Arnav and Khushi here in this scene. If he dissuades telling her to stop (uff his style) and then same for Khushi that she has a courage to make jokes at him,laughs at him without fear much..He was annoyed less and enchanted more by her being comfortable near him with her charming smile. Arnav takes control with authority and pushes the Pooja basket towards her the same way what Anjali did, without hesitation keeping her hands busy while Khushi held on to it modestly. Arnav wipes his face with HER Duppatta deliberately which certainly stops her giggles and brings her famous""O"" on her face. This act of him also draws her conniption at the surface which he adores as sparring with her brings a joy in him. Love his quick move to take charge but my grabber is Khushi listens to him and it was not gone unnoticed by him either.

Before  Arnav could incise through the world of kiss I mean Bet, NK interrupts with his camera skills... Arnav's anger rises with Cinders of jealousy with his presence but realizing the fact what his little devilish is up to by accompanying NK, a half side smiles appears on his face.Khushi does give an involuntary shaky looks at Arnav while entering the RM by acknowledging his move too.

MUST SAY..just like ARSHI never fell in the pool,NK's camera never got any spool ...Arggg

Loved all the edits, symbolisms & connecting dots di... It is evening so no problem that I read it now๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE Maha-175

A TUG !!!... PART -2

Continue...from PART-1

Symbolism and connection with Ponderings:She did not let him remove Haldi of Arnav as she is HIS bride no matter what.He did make some moves to take Arnav away from Khushi's life yet Khushi did not allow that after finding his filthy acts. Second the Duppatta represents Respect.. Shyam tried to taint Khushi's name in the name of removing the stain but Khushi's prompt actions may save her during revelation.. and his act of blocking her way had no effect on her either as he couldn't make her fall for his filthy lies yet he did block the way of Arnav's heart to her for a while. Contrasting reaction of Khushi towards both men holding her Dupatta for Haldi was really compelling... 

He made Jalaibis for her...meaning he created hurdles for her.Yet Khushi doesn't eat it...she was out of his danger as Arnav married her . NK is a witness here as he will be the prime witness of all of Shyam's acts full of debris later too.He is seeing her giving up her fav sweet now as she gives up her integrity ,her pride for saving Arnav later during kidnapping...This Maha is full of maha hints...๐Ÿ‘

While NK was trying to pacify convulsive Khushi,Arnav returns and fumes over his shoulder scene. Khushi  begins her  game of provocation knowing that Arnav does not like her talking to NK. A modest and flirty Khushi asks NK for his suggestion  on selecting the bangles .Arnav throws his daggers on her ways while sitting across in the couch , making his coffee more sizzling๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Clumsy Khushi drops few bangles while trying em out.She exposes her bare back while picking em up which provides Nk a way of gawking at her and that is not gone unnoticed by fuming Arnav.His exorbitant anger shoots up but he controls his instinctive feelings of violence,curls up his fist and steps forward to cover up bare Khushi with her hair.Khushi is unaware of this because of her back..If looks could kill ,NK would've been dead-bach gaya.Stay away!...NK ,she is your Ravan's๐Ÿ˜† Lady...

A startled Khushi gets annoyed and demands the band back.While  tying  up her hair, She points out to Arnav, that challenges are not everything and don't think you can do anything with me.Arnav gets agonized as he never wanted to hurt her feelings and no doubt her harsh words did crucify him as always.Arnav explains her while gritting his teeth,"mein jo chahe kar sakta hoon...[I can do whatever I want] .."adhe time tum kya kar rahi ho aur tumhare saath kya ho raha hai...tumhe pata hi nahi hota KKG" [you are always unaware of  your actions and their consequences and at the top remain ignorant of your surroundings]...Arnav declares that he can and will do anything to her while impersonating him as her protector very deliberately and openly ...

Their heated chat gets interrupted by Anjali who calls them to Eternal heaven where Khushi comes to know that Arnav was actually being chivalrous, a quick look of affection and gratitude at Arnav which is acknowledged and accepted by him graciously... - Amazing take di๐Ÿ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Khushi never realizes the effect of her impulsive and innocent actions  which actually arouses others' feelings for her and that added in Arnav's misunderstanding later when Shyam was exposed . Arnav did actually scrutinize Khushi more than Shyam  by misunderstanding her despite the fact his heart always knew her innocence... Khushi always remained oblivious of her surroundings and upcoming thunder until it striked on her but Arnav was always  there for Khushi though he did hide the reason of marriage for a long time. ...Another hint, Arnav  curls up his fingers into a tight fist and did not actually hit NK [ unlike Nainital incident] yet threw his fury at Khushi symbolizes that he did swallow his fury and pride in the case of Shyam for his sister's sake and indeed he did punish Khushi instead of Shyam...

REMEMBER:He broke her Dori of Pearls in Sheesh Mahal to disrespect her yet today he covered her back but Dori is knotted by Naiji , ...by the eldest of His family by resuming her honor with love and affection...with his consent...as his presence...

At the eternal heaven , Khushi praises Anjali and in return kisses everyone including Atnav.I love this impulsive, unexpected Kiss of Khushi and this is the Khushi that Arnav was just warning about, a girl who never thinks before her actions...Arnav is astonished, baffled - even I am... Till now I can't predict if khushi did it purposely or unknowingly๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ yet very much delighted by her sudden action.His family is stunned too especially seeing him not reacting abruptly after this provocative action of Khushi as Naniji says later,""aur unhon ne koi toofan bhi karda nahi kya""[he didn't create any mess]...Shyam is fuming over this whole fiasco right under his nose. Khushi gets astounded and scared by her own undignified act too but both keep string at each other.Arnav's desirous and amorous eyes on her causing more shivers in her and she runs from there.Arnav's hands come out of his pocket in desperate longing as he wants to stop her ,drag her towards him.He stands there completely lost in her soft touch...a man who was being touched and pecked by millions as a fashion designer is melted by amative action of a simple pom pom girl...

Arnav cornered her at the door and softly whispers out  with deep husky ,fully devoured voice' "" Kya Kiya tumne abhi ?  "...,[What did u just do]...A frivolous Khushi hiding her turbulence in her uneven breathing  mix up with their heartbeats declares without looking at him,""Hum sirf shart puri kar rahe thay.....""[I was just fulfilling the bet]... Arnav speculates '"really"", as he does not buy Khushi's explicit declaration at all and then he asks again to make her puddle by leaning on her face ,"tum ne yeh sirf shart keh liye kia hai..."..."[did you do this JUST for the bet ?.]..An agitated Khushi sarcastically emphasizes on this fact with a pinch of courageous attitude with quivering lips that bet is the only reason and she hasn't lost it. Yeah right!...While Bet is the last thing on Arnav's mind ..He comes closer to shake her more and inquires her  ,'"tum theek ho...tumhare gaal laal ho gaye hain...""[whether she is alright as her Cheeks have turned red  from intense emotions ].First she gets hitched by his close proximity and touched her cheeks,"humare gaal..."...Arnav does retreat by his sweet torture to her,""hann...tumhare gal....""..An irritated and agitated Khushi holds the ground and then maneuvers ,""humain tou aap bhi theek nahi lag rahe....."" [that even He does not look alright to her.].If he declared his right on her she is declaring hers by telling him openly that Both of us are affected by this kiss and it's undeniable. Arnav gets perplexed and bewildered at her bold actions and slowly lets go of his hand without losing his intense, delightful ,and devouring sight. Khushi grabs this opportunity to escape while a slow amused smile covers Arnav's face...[I must say his absence ruined the whole epi - ya di, repetitive shots ruined the scene partially]

Both allergic lovers are in the servitude orbit of the Kiss, unable to do their daily activities .If The hot iron is releasing hot ,sensuous desires this side while the other side is flashing the tactile touch of his innermost desires through screen .Their mind constantly playing flashbacks over the recent happening events..while one is petrified of the intensity of the feelings and the other is immersed in the chaste,deep,and pure pleasure. He is completely restless after getting just one peck from a girl who has become the center of his thoughts .A girl who he never wanted to think about,a girl who he threw out of Sheesh Mahal,his home, his office,his SUV yet today he can't get rid off her for a nano second from his heart and mind.Yes indeed ""Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi ladki se koi Fark nahin Padta""...[Not a single girl matters to me]...Reducing is Love...

Nani and Anjali are immersed in dipping a plan to make Arnav confess his feelings while Shyam is getting agitated over this.One side Anjali is happy seeing his Chote lost in Khushi's world while other side Amma is scolding at Khushi for being lost somewhere.Buaji is right her Sanak for her LG is increasing and she wants to live with him as she is packing her clothes unconsciously...Indeed unsaid, unheard ,and unwished  message has been delivered...

This is my favourite edit... I have never noticed this small smile on his face b4... U have captured it beautifully๐Ÿ˜ณ

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE STEP 1 GOT ACHIEVED...after 175 epis๐Ÿ˜†

Superb as usual๐Ÿ‘
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

indy12:The way he's coming towards her .. and here I am hyperventilating out of breath deadwa!

Episode-176

A nefarious man who remains in the faade of goodness has been incessantly beguiling people. Nobody can see his fallacy; he can easily dupe the people around him. But is it so easy to dupe the omnipotent? Absolutely not. Cause without God's will nobody can even takes a single breath. Shyam has crossed all the limits of his atrocity. He is leaving no stone unturned to kill his innocent wife who loves him more than her life. It's unfathomable that a person can be so cruel and heartless! 

๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ loved this

When Akash comes down he sees that Shyam is arranging everything for the pooja. He tells him that to make Rani Saheba happy he is willingly doing everything by his own hand. Nave Akash can't get Shyam's shenanigan. Moreover he feels good that Anjali got such a caring husband! He chicaned Akash with his cagey words.

By the poolside the sexy man, looking a bit pensive watering his plants.  Anjali and nani comes there and starts to talk about Khushi's marriage. They are  thinking to make Khushi their daughter in law. Arnav agitates to hear this. He thinks that they are talking about his marriage with Khushi. When he strides away, Anjali catches him; she pretends that they were not aware of his presence. They want to know his opinion as well. He asks them

Kis bare mein (about what?)

Nani tells him as there is a very eligible girl in front of them, then why searching outside? Arnav gets a bit embarrassed thinking of his and Khushi's marriage. . Anjali and nani contemplate his reaction keenly and smiles to see his shyness. When he says me and Khushi, nani rectifies him that they are thinking about Khushi and NK's marriage. He enrages to hear this. He huddles away from there in anger, Anjali and nani  get elated to see his reaction. Anjlali says nani that how angry he became. Nani thinks not angry but he is jealous. Now she wants to see Khushi's reaction too.

Nani's dream fulfilled. She always wanted a bride like Khushi for Arnav. So she must be the happiest person now to see Arnav leaning towards Khushi. When La came to RM, several times she mentioned that she wants a bahu like Khushi.

In GH everybody is ready to go to RM. When Payal came to take blessings of her babuji, his shivering hand puts on her head to give her his blessings. The whole family gets delectable to see the improvement in his health. Khushi thinks her babuji will get well soon. Sigh the cvs never got him well. Khushi's babuji was an important character in the story and he was the prime witness of shyam's guilt. But I wonder how the cvs completely ignored this matter!

Anjali comes to Arnav's room to instigate his feelings for Khushi. Seeing her in his room Arnav becomes defensive. He tells her not to ask him again whether he is OK or not. He says, he is absolutely fine. He is trying to hide his weakness for sure. But who listens to Anjali? She is very happy for Akash that he is getting married and she wants Arnav to settle down as well. She says that as La and his wedding didn't happen, he should rethink of his marriage. Arnav retorts back that he is not thinking of his marriage and will not think also. Anjali tries to make him understand that when she will not be around him, what will happen to him?  Arnav gets frantic at her wrds.

Aisa kuch nahi hoga (nothing like this will happen)

Anjali still tries to say that any unexpected things can happen in life. But Arnav is not ready to listen to it at all. His di will live forever, nothing will happen to her.he lost his mother and now his di is his mother his world. No potent can take her from him. I feel a pang of pain for this young man, whose heart must be in fright all the time to lose his beloved di. it reprimanded again that how much he loves Anjali and can do anything for her happiness. Anjali cares his cheek lovingly and he kisses her palm.

Anajli is frustrated, she is trying to talk about his marriage, but he is thinking something else. Arnav tells her again that she will be with him for the rest of his life. Shyam intervenes and sarcastically says that there is no guarantee of this. Arnav perturbs to hear this. Shyam equivocates that she has to leave him, cause she has to go down for the havan. Arnav sighs a relief. He tells him to take her as he needs a break from his interrogation.

Shyam certainly said the truth. He sure is concocting to make her leave Arnav forever. I wish if Arnav could feel his malevolence to Anjali!

The Guptas came to RM for the havan. Akash gets so enamored to see Payal and starts to talk with her at the threshold.  Anjali teases him that she knows he missed her, but at least he should let them come in. Akash and Payal both get embarrassed to hear this. Where Akash and Payal are looking at each other, Arnav and Khushi also are starring at each other. \khushi is smitten with coyness. She is carrying all the gifts what they got for the Raizadas. When she can't keep the gifts in her hand NK comes to help her. it's certainly embitters Arnav. Anjali and nani  again compliments NK and Khushi's pair; both looks so good together!. Aranav gets annoyed but quips that they should proceed the alliance, cause both are same, half mad and dumb. Khushi turns in anger to hear his banter.

Aag to dono taraf barabar lagi. (there is fire in both side)

Anjali and nani are so happy to see Khushi's irritation. Gosh you are seeing it so late. You should feel it long before.

Hp tells Anjali to go upstairs as Shyam is calling her. When anjali gets in her room, shyam tries to inveigle her with his mellifluous words. He is telling her that he just wants her time and love; otherwise he remains lonely like devdas. Anajli gets enamored to hear his guileful words. She hugs him and sees that he is hiding something behind. When she sees it's a perfume Shyam says metaphorically that not perfume but the fragrance of flower for her blooming flower. He know very well how to ensnare his gullible wife. He wants to spray the perfume with his own hand. When he keeps spraying, Anjali asks him to stop as he is finishing the whole bottle. If Anjali would know it's not a simple   perfume but poison to kill her.

The pandit has arrived, the pooja is about to start. Anjali and Shyam are coming down holding each other lovingly. Mama comments that Anjali is glowing with her husband. Mami wishes that damatji shouldn't start his tour again to keep Anjali smile.. Nani adds "just make damatji sit with Anjali and arrange a pooja, Anjali will be happy forever."

Before the pooja, Anjali was pouring rose water in a bowl. Shyam tries to help her, but the rose water accidentally spills on her saree. She wants to go to change her saree as it's got wet. Shyam admonishes her not to change her sare. Anjali gets surprised at his behavior. Shyam covers him by saying that she is actually looking beautiful in this saree. So he wants her to be in this saree. He starts to canoodle her in front of the people. Anajli gets embarrassed at his close proximity. She gets more shy when she sees NK is recording it.

Nk is capturing Khushi in his camera. Arnav is watching NK and Khushi's camaraderie with a big grin in his face. Khushi also notices his irritation.

Anjali sits in the pooja. Shyam goes away from her side by giving the excuse of  a phone call. How can he be with her when she will catch fire. He is smiling devilishly and waiting for the explosion. But all his snide plans went in vain when nani suggests Payal and Akash to sit for the pooja. Shyam runs back to them and antagonizes as all the poojas in the house are performed by Anjali only. Anjali also wants Akash and Payal to do the pooja, as this havan is for their welfare. She let them sit first for the pooja. Shyam is groaning inwardly, his malignant plan didn't work this time as well. It seems like to kill Anjali has become an arduous job for him. Anjali tries to assuage him that it's good that Akash and Payal sat for the pooja, so that they will get the blessings first. Shyam says irascibly that she should sit for the pooja as she always does it.

Anjali is thinking how loving is her husband that got upset when he saw his wife couldn't perform the pooja first.

Bua sees that they forgot to bring ghee for the havan. It's Payal's first havan, so to get ghee from home is very necessary. Khushi tells amma that she will go home to get the ghee. Bua refutes her as it's late at night. Nk doesn't miss the opportunity. Before Arnav can say anything he shows his interest to go with Khushi. khushi looks at Arnav to check his reaction. Arnav looks at NK despicably. He is thinking I've been trying for so long to get Khushi now how you just came and take her from me? ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mVh5qAHwHLY[/YOUTUBE]

too sleepy, didn't proofread, so ignore typos plz.

wow finally got time to read
loved it 
enjoyed and 
vm and pic 
my fav
heard song first time 
thanks 
tfs

๐Ÿ‘

Hi blasters,

I tried few edits...

Episode 170

Episode 171

Episode 174

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 170: teri meri

When  a moment leaves you so breathless and speechless, can even a picture's thousand words to do it justice?

Each turn felt like  an ode to the moments that  had dared to define them... their oneness, even the ones filled with hatred were fueled by  their effect on eachother...In perfect harmony, how he twirls her and she twirls for him, willingly, freely  as her open hair and saai dupatta join in...๐Ÿคข

uff!!!! what a lovely sight for those of us who fell in love with their love...how far they've come - U have captured & edited it so well๐Ÿ‘

He had seen her cry by the poolside, unaware of Shyaams monsterous behavior, he accused her to manipulation, using his weakness...her tears. And when he didn't get much of the fight out of her, he knew something was wrong...and now on stage Khushi was without her partner but she was also shaken by Shyaam's behavior...Did ASR sense that? me thinks so, he had to make it right for her...he knew losing the competition would upset her even more or how happy winning would  make her. So before NK could think, he seized the opportunity. Anyone else have butterflies when NK turned to his right and found Nanav Bhai missing? I remember how badly i wished i knew how to wistle the first time! Even nannav singh raizada bhi nahin janta hai... We need to take lessons from mamiji๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi is about to leave the stage disappointingly, she stops and turns around, beam of 
light rides on him, his eyes,  with gentleness tell her he was here for her,  and how does one describe the feeling his walk towards her brings? she was surprised but then she looks away, perhaps thinking the "have to have to win" man is here to do a little "told you so" dance as he had been taunting her all night, no matter where she went he seemed to follow with his taunting...so can't blame the girl but then again has he ever let her down when she needed him most?  maybe he never had a choice ever since the he sprinted into the guest house, something within took control hasn't it? and the taunting? hope a part of her knew it was only because he couldn't stay away from her.
She seemed to look down waiting for his "i win, you lose" but what she got instead was "Tumhara aakhri performance hai Khushi, pura nahi karogi?"

she looks up in shock to find the ever soft sideway smile of a man whose sideway smile somehow carried in his eyes too.  how do you do it Sobti?๐Ÿคข Kaisen, how?
the spot light comes on as they stare into eachothers eyes and from this moment, its just the two of them in the room or rather in the universe. they have so much to say to each other, "do lufzon"(two words) is not enough for these 3-4 minutes let alone their ineed mushkil prem kahaani (complicated love story).

"I'm here for you" "I care for you" "Trust me" "i trust you" "I'm yours" "I want you...ALL of you" "I need you" "I can't live without you"...only tip of the iceberg..so what ever expression than dance to reveal it all?

If music feeds the soul, IMO Dancing frees the soul :) in this case it freed two , ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

two souls freed to be with eachother like never before by their physical bodies that always placed boundries...today they are free to move as one from the second his hand reached for her hand

"teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai muskil do lufzon mein ye bayaan na ho paaye"
 just asking err making her lean on him which she does with all her heart...they hold eachother while going in a circle but their eyes remain only with eachother. Barun and Sanaya's magical chemistry perhaps at its best.

"Ek ladka aur ek ladi ki..."

She puts her hand around his left shoulder and pulls him down towards her, giving in to whatever this was in the disguise of a dance...confessions...love making or both. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘when you have the two together, isn't that what make such an act so special? such an high they are on and its amazing to be witnessing it. 
The physical attraction  has always been unbelieval and we've seen it  during Diwali but this is a whole new level of their relationship beautifullyl intertwined in the the story line.

"Saara din beet jaaye"...

How he sings into her ear, confessing his downfall at the same time how badly he wants her, needs her...if the way he burries his face in her flowing hair and the way he he rubs her slim tummy...he wants her bad and surly has done this in his head at nights, by the poolside with a blank look on his face...

she recouperates/cooperates...by placing her hand on his almost guiding him...HOT! (for the lack of better word)...this is what i love about Khushi here, the woman he brings out in her "you want me? i'm all yours"...too bad later they had to show that she wouldn't even kiss her sexy hubby with the lights on...what the! - I love both the scenes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ Khushi is not romantic like Arnav... So its ok...

THen comes the lift, when he tells her to keep no more distance...behind closed eyes, its as if they make an even deeper connection just before she briefly becomes aware of others watching and walks away...which he can't seem to bare, not even for one second.

I remember someone asking Barun who loves who more? Khushi or Arnav and he said Arnav. - Arnav has extreme emotions... So it has to be Arnav... In which segment did barun say that? I haven't seen it I guess... Feel like they depict that so nicely here, he would simply shatter if she ever left and only Sobti can show us that with his expression and body language in a fraction of a second! sheer talent..

...but she comes back and once again its just the two of them again, looking into eachother's eyes, noses touching slightly... they could stay in this moment forever...

"teri meri baaton ka har lamha sabse anjana"

I LOVE this line, the stars must've aligned for this song to have been madefor a Salman Khan movie, which seems to be the choice actor of Gul Khan from what i've heard/read...I truely feel it was made for this moment, and for this couple๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...DM played some tricks to get it for them...ok back to what i was saying..LOVE this line as one of the most intruiging  things about their love story was this "secret" between the two, these sacred, unspoiled moments...sabse anjana lamhas...overall the lyrics fits them like a glove.

she turns away from him but there is no escaping his gaze, the one that has never left her the entire time, infact his eyes stay on her even when she is walking off the stage with her dizzy state of mind with her in front, him in back... 

the next few steps, he matches her moves, holding her hand, suporting her as she slips to the floore with full trust in him as he seems to tell her "hamesha sambhaal loonga"  despite what he told her when the bet to win first came to light (don't fall on the stage, i won't come to sambhaal this time tehe)

A prem "love dance" so spectacular, on display for everyone yet the intimacy knew no bounds...layers upon layers...beautiful! 

teri meri, truely the moment became only about them two "yours and mine"...such passion...their inner most desires surfaced ...and for the first time, no denial, no holding back not from him, not from her

If Arnav Singh Raizada had closed a blossoming chapter on Diwali night, he redeems himself by opening it anew tonight. He shows her he is ready for farq from this ladki , and the gorgeous moments on the way before a dark chapter, he proves it.  So much had changed since diwali night, now he had a taste of what it would be like to lose her to another man, how would he ever survive her belonging to someone else again? he won't, he can't ...Sorry NK, your bhai could never take a chance, ASR just had to had to win this one. though the moment where he connects his tez dhadkanien with "Khushi" was yet to come, IMO another priceless brief moment had told me ASR will never let her go ever again...it was when pangs of jealousy/anger/irritation had consumed him but one joke by her on NK's "Badia" "Budia" mess up and a smile broke out on the stairs. she noticed, and between his transition from smile to anger, i saw it..."i can't live without you...and what did you do to me dammit!!!"

And poor, naaive, inexperienced Khushi, gotta feel for her...this man taunts her, but make her dhak dhaks so totally wako...she wants to stay away as he had hurt her terribly but can't help but care..she wants nothing more than to win against him yet she gives her hand to the "Dushman party" (enemy party) even when she can't think and is utterly baffled by his need to help her finish her performance. IMO deep inside she always knew just how much he cares..."hum jaante hai, hamaara ek aanso aapko hazaar baar chot pahochaata hai" as she later let him know the night she physicaly becomes one with him but during the dance, felt like her "hum jaante hai"(I know) is there as the join spiritually

As a lover of dance and choregraphy all together, special mention to the choreographer who took simple elegant steps and made them meaningful for this couple, he/she must've been a fan of the show...really it was a mini scope of their mushkil relationship. Her complet trust in him and his complete submergance in her...take a bow chereographer!! also not sure which director directed this one, but i'd like to specailly thank them for keeping this exclusively Arnav Khushi moment as it so much needed to be...and for waiting till the end to show Shyaam's  jealous face...no need to taint such a gorgeous embraces with that. 

Barun and Sanaya, how did they manage to bring such heat where it feels different everytime? It's like everything their characters had been through just trailed within the two actors all the time! don't think i'll EVER see this type of chemistry again. - I have watched many shows after IPK ended... Nothing seems appealing to me... We have seen the best & it is difficult to watch anything lesser than that standards...

Arnav and Khushi had transported into another plane...flying, gliding, almost wightless...then came the "hey hey rabba ve" slowly taking steps towards eachother, the look on their faces give meaning to flashbacks from the time she fell into his arms to the one where he gave her the key to him...let the twirling/dip begin...was it a celebration of all that made them one with each twirl? felt that way to me...could she see all the things his eyes were saying to him? i almost feel like crying. without a blink, the way they try and tell her everything he just isn't designed to. beautiful! ok i'll try and stop using the word "Beautiful" now๐Ÿ˜†
niether was ready to leave when the aplause started...but the applause came. however, something a changed in the air, felt a subtle buzz, a halka nasha that only get stronger from here.
we all felt the magic, the complete connection of two beings with tan and man (body and mind). He with full rights as always took her and she, just as much to blame, let him...

My dear blasters...hope you enjoyed this long one, sorry its sooo long, - just loved it... We want more actually๐Ÿ˜ƒ can you tell i was deprived??? felt so good to really allow my mind to dive into these two after a long time...even if it was for 30 mins tops a day for like the past week. makes me realize just how much i'm missing it. Knowing doing this for every epi is just impossible right now, i can only hope/propose  a Blast from the Past...ek baar phir se๐Ÿ˜‰...whats say? haha i know we havea ways to go but my selfish self trying to plant a seed. love ya all miss you all!!!!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!! (to come)

Ami missed u so much dr๐Ÿค— Reading ur take after a very long time๐Ÿ˜Š
Brilliant edits BD... There is no end to our love for this lovestory... Ek baar nahin hazar baar phir se discuss karna chahiye
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Horizon, kya farq padta hai. Anyway, came up with some stories ... </font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Story no. 1: The song was playedrepeatedly at a restaurant where he had gone for a dinner with his client. He actually liked the song, reminded him of Khushi, so did not protest and did not ask for the song to be stopped. ๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Story no. 2: NK borrowed Nannav's laptop to watch movies and listen to songs. When he returned it, he forgot to close the music player in the system. When ASR switched his lappy on, the music player started playing by default and that's when he heard teri meri. ๐Ÿคฃ</font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Story no: 3: It is the ring tone of a prestigious client, who wouldn't keep his phone in silent mode. ๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Story no. 4: Most likely. He spied on Khushi while she was practising, because he had to, had to, had to win. </font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Anyone else wants to come up with more stories as to how ASR knew the song. We could have fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

Durga,

Baath ASR ki hai tho farq padtha hai dammit:)

Jokes apart, it was only for fun, i wasn't looking for any rationale here, few things are just meant to be enjoyed, and i thoroughly did!
But thanks for coming up with great possibilities. It was only option 4, on my mind all the time.
Will come back with more a bit later. Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sohara

indy12:The way he's coming towards her .. and here I am hyperventilating out of breath deadwa!

- pehle hi yeh gif daal diya aapne... Aage kaise padoongi mein๐Ÿคข

Episode-176

By the poolside the sexy man, looking a bit pensive watering his plants.  Anjali and nani comes there and starts to talk about Khushi's marriage. They are  thinking to make Khushi their daughter in law. Arnav agitates to hear this. He thinks that they are talking about his marriage with Khushi๐Ÿ˜†. When he strides away, Anjali catches him; she pretends that they were not aware of his presence. They want to know his opinion as well. He asks them

Kis bare mein (about what?) - how innocent๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nani tells him as there is a very eligible girl in front of them, then why searching outside? Arnav gets a bit embarrassed thinking of his and Khushi's marriage. . Anjali and nani contemplate his reaction keenly and smiles to see his shyness. When he says me and Khushi, nani rectifies him that they are thinking about Khushi and NK's marriage. He enrages to hear this. He huddles away from there in anger, Anjali and nani  get elated to see his reaction. Anjlali says nani that how angry he became. Nani thinks not angry but he is jealous. Now she wants to see Khushi's reaction too. - What Arnav was abt to say? I think he said, 'Are you _______?'...  Fill in the blanks plz๐Ÿ˜†

Nani's dream fulfilled. She always wanted a bride like Khushi for Arnav. So she must be the happiest person now to see Arnav leaning towards Khushi. When La came to RM, several times she mentioned that she wants a bahu like Khushi.

In GH everybody is ready to go to RM. When Payal came to take blessings of her babuji, his shivering hand puts on her head to give her his blessings. The whole family gets delectable to see the improvement in his health. Khushi thinks her babuji will get well soon. Sigh the cvs๐Ÿ˜ก never got him well. Khushi's babuji was an important character in the story and he was the prime witness of shyam's guilt. But I wonder how the cvs completely ignored this matter!-

Anjali comes to Arnav's room to instigate his feelings for Khushi. Seeing her in his room Arnav becomes defensive. He tells her not to ask him again whether he is OK or not. He says, he is absolutely fine. He is trying to hide his weakness for sure. But who listens to Anjali? She is very happy for Akash that he is getting married and she wants Arnav to settle down as well. She says that as La and his wedding didn't happen, he should rethink of his marriage. Arnav retorts back that he is not thinking of his marriage and will not think also. Anjali tries to make him understand that when she will not be around him, what will happen to him?  Arnav gets frantic at her wrds.

Aisa kuch nahi hoga (nothing like this will happen)

Anjali still tries to say that any unexpected things can happen in life. But Arnav is not ready to listen to it at all. His di will live forever, nothing will happen to her.he lost his mother and now his di is his mother his world. No potent can take her from him. I feel a pang of pain for this young man, whose heart must be in fright all the time to lose his beloved di. it reprimanded again that how much he loves Anjali and can do anything for her happiness. Anjali cares his cheek lovingly and he kisses her palm.

Anajli is frustrated, she is trying to talk about his marriage, but he is thinking something else. Arnav tells her again that she will be with him for the rest of his life. Shyam intervenes and sarcastically says that there is no guarantee of this. Arnav perturbs to hear this. Shyam equivocates that she has to leave him, cause she has to go down for the havan. Arnav sighs a relief. He tells him to take her as he needs a break from his interrogation.

Shyam certainly said the truth. He sure is concocting to make her leave Arnav forever. I wish if Arnav could feel his malevolence to Anjali!

The Guptas came to RM for the havan. Akash gets so enamored to see Payal and starts to talk with her at the threshold.  Anjali teases him that she knows he missed her, but at least he should let them come in. Akash and Payal both get embarrassed to hear this. Where Akash and Payal are looking at each other, Arnav and Khushi also are starring at each other. \khushi is smitten with coyness. She is carrying all the gifts what they got for the Raizadas. When she can't keep the gifts in her hand NK comes to help her. it's certainly embitters Arnav. Anjali and nani  again compliments NK and Khushi's pair; both looks so good together!. Aranav gets annoyed but quips that they should proceed the alliance, cause both are same, half mad and dumb๐Ÿ˜†. Khushi turns in anger to hear his banter.

Aag to dono taraf barabar lagi. (there is fire in both side)

Anjali and nani are so happy to see Khushi's irritation. Gosh you are seeing it so late. You should feel it long before.-They are Tubelights๐Ÿฅฑ

Hp tells Anjali to go upstairs as Shyam is calling her. When anjali gets in her room, shyam tries to inveigle her with his mellifluous words. He is telling her that he just wants her time and love; otherwise he remains lonely like devdas. Anajli gets enamored to hear his guileful words. She hugs him and sees that he is hiding something behind. When she sees it's a perfume Shyam says metaphorically that not perfume but the fragrance of flower for her blooming flower. He know very well how to ensnare his gullible wife. He wants to spray the perfume with his own hand. When he keeps spraying, Anjali asks him to stop as he is finishing the whole bottle. If Anjali would know it's not a simple   perfume but poison to kill her.

The pandit has arrived, the pooja is about to start. Anjali and Shyam are coming down holding each other lovingly. Mama comments that Anjali is glowing with her husband. Mami wishes that damatji shouldn't start his tour again to keep Anjali smile.. Nani adds "just make damatji sit with Anjali and arrange a pooja, Anjali will be happy forever."

Before the pooja, Anjali was pouring rose water in a bowl. Shyam tries to help her, but the rose water accidentally spills on her saree. She wants to go to change her saree as it's got wet. Shyam admonishes her not to change her sare. Anjali gets surprised at his behavior. Shyam covers him by saying that she is actually looking beautiful in this saree. So he wants her to be in this saree. He starts to canoodle her in front of the people. Anajli gets embarrassed at his close proximity. She gets more shy when she sees NK is recording it.

Nk is capturing Khushi in his camera. Arnav is watching NK and Khushi's camaraderie with a big grin in his face. Khushi also notices his irritation.

Anjali sits in the pooja. Shyam goes away from her side by giving the excuse of  a phone call. How can he be with her when she will catch fire. He is smiling devilishly and waiting for the explosion. But all his snide plans went in vain when nani suggests Payal and Akash to sit for the pooja. Shyam runs back to them and antagonizes as all the poojas in the house are performed by Anjali only. Anjali also wants Akash and Payal to do the pooja, as this havan is for their welfare. She let them sit first for the pooja. Shyam is groaning inwardly, his malignant plan didn't work this time as well. It seems like to kill Anjali has become an arduous job for him. Anjali tries to assuage him that it's good that Akash and Payal sat for the pooja, so that they will get the blessings first. Shyam says irascibly that she should sit for the pooja as she always does it.

Anjali is thinking how loving is her husband that got upset when he saw his wife couldn't perform the pooja first.

Bua sees that they forgot to bring ghee for the havan. It's Payal's first havan, so to get ghee from home is very necessary. Khushi tells amma that she will go home to get the ghee. Bua refutes her as it's late at night. Nk doesn't miss the opportunity. Before Arnav can say anything he shows his interest to go with Khushi. khushi looks at Arnav to check his reaction. Arnav looks at NK despicably. He is thinking I've been trying for so long to get Khushi now how you just came and take her from me? ๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoyed reading the take๐Ÿ‘
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Horizon

Durga,

Baath ASR ki hai tho farq padtha hai dammit:)

Jokes apart, it was only for fun, i wasn't looking for any rationale here, few things are just meant to be enjoyed, and i thoroughly did!
But thanks for cpming up with great possibilities. It was only option 4, on my mind all the time.
Will cone back with more a but later.

๐Ÿ˜† Horizon, me too purely having fun. All these ideas cropped up in my head when I read your post, so thought let's just put them down. Anyway we all are going totally insane on this thread, just going more crazy with these stories.  ๐Ÿ˜†