Veebha Anand - Subhadra

I'll try & keep updating this list as I discover more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-mnx12Proud-India

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Another question that I've had since this project was announced - does anyone know the scope of this serial?  Would it include the destruction of the Yadavas and the swargarohan yatra of the Pandavas?  Or would it end at some point earlier?
Also, would it include parts that were not there in the Mahabharata - like Krishna's stories - either his childhood, his marriages & so on?  Given that the serial is condensed to 128 episodes, I find it hard to believe that they can, unless they just skim the entire story.  But is there anything official on what will be included in this serial, and what won't?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Another question that I've had since this project was announced - does anyone know the scope of this serial?  Would it include the destruction of the Yadavas and the swargarohan yatra of the Pandavas?  Or would it end at some point earlier?
Also, would it include parts that were not there in the Mahabharata - like Krishna's stories - either his childhood, his marriages & so on?  Given that the serial is condensed to 128 episodes, I find it hard to believe that they can, unless they just skim the entire story.  But is there anything official on what will be included in this serial, and what won't?

I don't think so they will include Krishna's childhood stories as there is not more relation to Krishna's childhood with MB.

They may show destruction of the Yadavas & also Swargarohan Yatra.

I am also sad that so small project.But there is huge creative team behind it.They had researched.It is high quality show rather than high quantity.

They are also showing such a small characters like Subala,Subhadra & also some others.So,they will show all things but fastly.

In 1st episode,they will show Ganga -Shantanu story,Satyavati will come in 2nd episode.In 6Th episode Amba will come.

Now you can think,how they will show & arrange different stories.

This MB  is specially made to attract youngsters.Because elder people always love this type of show.But to attract to youngsters is most important.And that's why they have spended so money.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I too am surprised that they are publicizing Subala, his wife, Drupada.  At this point in the serial, Drupada's only major roles were his insult to Drona (will probably happen in flashback), his battle w/ the Kauravas & Arjun, and later, Draupadi's swayamvar.  After that, he'd just play cameo roles in battles b4 he gets slain on day 14.
Subhadra's role is an elastic one - they can magnify it by expanding her time w/ Arjun once she marries him, showing her raising Abhimanyu during the exile, welcoming Uttara after her marriage, comforting her after his death and being her companion from that point, being there @ the birth of Parikshit.  If they go as far as Swargarohan, then she has an important role - when the Pandavas retired, Yudhisthir & Arjun left her in charge of Parikshit & Vajra.

So they can show as little or as much of her as they like.  Given that it's a well known face Vibha, I hope they maximize Subhadra's role in the serial - she's one of my favorite characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Proud-India

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Okay, who plays Vyasa?  Any idea anybody?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Proud-India

-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Mahabharat is so huge 
They don't need to creat there own stories . I hope they don't

And I hope they show swargarohan and beyond the war occurances 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi.Vrish.Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Mahabharat is so huge 
They don't need to creat there own stories . I hope they don't

And I hope they show swargarohan and beyond the war occurances 

Yes...They will not add own stories as this is only 6 months show of 128 episodes.

And for that starting 10 episodes are 22 minutes & from 1st October,24 minutes show.

They will give short brakes...TongueTongueTongue

They should show Ganga before Satyavati.
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
hi can anyone tell me who is playing the role of gandhari?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahabharat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index