Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Which is the Best YT Link to catch up on all the MB Episodes - Full Length?

posted above in my comment😳
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Hema 😳

Book Jaya , is it available on any site for online reading??
sirani07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone please give me the link to full version of bg music of gun sampan yash sampan...that was played on arjun also the link to the unedited version of kaju meet on e24 on 29th july 2014... please help...
Deepukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all.. Am from tamilnadu and a silent reader of this forum.. V all r gonna miss mahabharat a lot as it's going to end this week.. I jus wanted to know if they have any plans of launching DVD of this mahabharat.. If der r any news going around about it.. Really looking forward for it.. Pls let me know if der s any news.. I need it badly.. Thanks:)
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

Thank you Hema 😳

Book Jaya , is it available on any site for online reading??

Yup, its available Buddy!😊..You can buy it online from Amazon.in..😳
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnadeepu

Hello all.. Am from tamilnadu and a silent reader of this forum.. V all r gonna miss mahabharat a lot as it's going to end this week.. I jus wanted to know if they have any plans of launching DVD of this mahabharat.. If der r any news going around about it.. Really looking forward for it.. Pls let me know if der s any news.. I need it badly.. Thanks:)

Hy Dear...even im also a Tamil girl...name Hema

Hope u know abt Both Hindi Version and Tamil Version of Mahabharath is already in Youtube and respective teams of Both Hindi and Tamil Team are Uploading daily episodes Regularly, so u can download it instead of Waiting for an DVD which is Impossible as Many downloading Mahabarath through online from Youtube!!  If u need link for any Hindi or Tamil version, Feel free to PM me..ll Provide you😳
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
guys, wanna knw abt the scene which i posted below as an Avi, as im bussy with my works cant able to Watch MB for past 2- 3 weeks n only gng through Updates alone!!
so can any one help in finding info abt this episode

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does any one have the Video Link to the Draupadi Movie that SP aired some time back from MB? Please share the link / video if available..a downloadable version would Rock!
nurkarim thumbnail
please tell me where to get a subtitle this series?
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

guys, wanna knw abt the scene which i posted below as an Avi, as im bussy with my works cant able to Watch MB for past 2- 3 weeks n only gng through Updates alone!!

so can any one help in finding info abt this episode

If I m not wrong then I m sure this scene happened before Arjun went to his first exile coz of entering draupadi's room when yudi was there so b4 starting exile this scene took place also drau felt on his leg leaving her tears on his legs😭