.ViSa AT#1.Sparks fly whenever we are together. - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Nice..!! It looks great updated..!!
Finally Vikrant-Sarita thread...
btw, feel free to use avis that I have in my signature.. and lemme know if u want more..!
loved the avis u made
do make more
Originally posted by sweetsana1

Add me, i love any jodi when Eijaz is concerned, he has so much chemistry with all the ladies in serials ❤️, he creates chemistry 
i know right he jst has that charm to create magic everywhere he goes
Originally posted by coolbakes

i just watched todays epi !! and when vikrant said thank you! really abhi has found a good mom in you mt heart went to him!! he was genuine!! i wish they din have to ket him go through a heart break!! i don know why but i find him really positive and sweet!!! but cvs are clueless!!! 😆
would u like to be added/
i just saw today's episode and i really hope thta they get married...because it would be so lovely to see a love-hate relationship...and then there is abhi...
and when they are together they look like such a cute family

plz plz plz cvs let us have Vikrant- sarita...plz
Just read somewhere... Vikrant is doing all this shadi ka natak as per suggestion of Arati...
??? I lost the source, read it through cell... Crap ... or was it fb... pata nahin...
Edited by shahsb_26 - 10 years ago

Just read somewhere... Vikrant is doing all this shadi ka natak as per suggestion of Arati...
??? I lost the source, read it through cell... Crap ... or was it fb... pata nahin...
WHAT   *shocked* ...no i dont want this to be just an act, i want them to be married
Originally posted by mjht_one

WHAT   *shocked* ...no i dont want this to be just an act, i want them to be married

Neither Do I... But those words did make sense...
Arati was the one who during that event was aware of Raj-Sarita plight... and Next day she does go to Vikrant... what if she had told any of such thing... or she might have talked to him on phone...!😕

Image that shows Vikrant was attracted towards Sarita from Day1:

Edited by shahsb_26 - 10 years ago

Neither Do I... But those words did make sense...
Arati was the one who during that event was aware of Raj-Sarita plight... and Next day she does go to Vikrant... what if she had told any of such thing... or she might have talked to him on phone...!😕
i remember, but i just hope its not true, i want sarita and vikrant,
maybe vikrant had started this off on Aarti's suggestion and then he realised that sarita would be the perfect mom for abhi, so he actually wants to marry her