DamVeer<3

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I just saw yesterday's episode. Couldn't stop smiling throughout, as much as there was a fear that they would be caught. 
They are so freaking cute😳
They both have understood that they like each other, but both are playing games with each other. I hope they get a chance to confess to each other about their love & that Damayanti reveals the truth to Veer before he finds out. What will be his reaction? What will he do? What about his duty/loyalty to the palace?

But coming back to the episode.
The best moments have got to be

1. Veer making Damayanti drink the medicine. And then the eyelock after that, with the BG. Does anyone like their BG? I loveee their BG, esp. the female bit, and also the flute tune.

2. Veer-Damayanti on the rickshaw. AWWW that was the cutest. Both of them talking about the people, or more aptly, the things they love. And Veer playing the flute (i wish they made it look real but still it was nice) & of course, Veer telling her that he likes her the way she is😳

3. Precap. The tear dropping from her eye. It seems like it will be a beautiful scene. I hope they don't ruin it by showing the king approaching every few seconds.

I fear that these 'happy' moments/togetherness will be very short-lived & that the whole truth will be out very soon. Gosh, there are so many factors working against them
1. Rahukaal
2. The King/her parents
3. Veer, himself - i doubt that he'll accept her love easily when he finds out. He would feel so cheated :(
4. Chandal Singh/Nakshatra - he'd definitely use this to conspire against the kingdom. Stupid Nakshatra will tell him.

All in all, such an adorable episode<3
The story is getting really interesting!

Do share your views!

Cheers,
Samridhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Yaap the last day epi was lovely😳

Both were sooo veryyy cute ðŸ˜³

Veer playing flute looked adorable...😉

And specially when he said that he likes her the way she is..awwwnnn 

And Savitri told him that she wants to walk with him to enjoy the bliss of the moment..Loved it truly 
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

REALLY IT WAS BEST EPI EVER.

VEER FORCEFULLY GIVING SAVI MEDINCE.SO CUTE.

DEN VEER PLAYING FLUTE.ADORABLE

SAVI THROWS VEERS SWORD.CUTE

THEIR INDIRECT LUV CONFESSION.

DEN PRECAP SCENCE.SEEMS LIKE VEER MAKING HER WEAR PAYEL ON HER LEG.SAVIS LONE TEAR.

SO CUTE EPISODE.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I FORGOT TO SAY

THEIR BEAUTIFUL EYELOCK.
            &
VEER SAYS HE LIKES HER D WAY SHE IS
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting topic Sam (is it ok to call you that?)

It  truly was a very good epi. Both indirectly confessing they like the other but not getting straight to the point. Well Veer did say he liked everything about Savitri and she blushed.

But as you say there are a lot of people against them. Veer being the main one. It already is heartbreaking as we know its going to be very difficult for them to be together.

And the background music, it was also used for Savitri and Satya, even the flute music.

I dont think the king will see Damyanti, she will most likely cover her face when she hears his voice.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...anju...

REALLY IT WAS BEST EPI EVER.

VEER FORCEFULLY GIVING SAVI MEDINCE.SO CUTE.

DEN VEER PLAYING FLUTE.ADORABLE

SAVI THROWS VEERS SWORD.CUTE

THEIR INDIRECT LUV CONFESSION.

DEN PRECAP SCENCE.SEEMS LIKE VEER MAKING HER WEAR PAYEL ON HER LEG.SAVIS LONE TEAR.

SO CUTE EPISODE.

Anju ... agree about the precap, it did look like Veer was putting the payal on for Savitri.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was so good!!! I wish they keep on giving us such epis. DamVeer are not that typical hot kinda couple but they have this heartwarming thing about them. You can't stop smiling even if they are just talking to each other
For me the belgaadi scene was the best DamVeer scene so far. They were so happy in each others company hayyee! And I LOVE LOVE the flute tune it's so soothing ðŸ˜³ I m so glad they don't or rather can't use bollywood songs on DamVeer😆 I actually don't want Damu to confess to Veer I want him to find out it will be interesting to see him torn between duty and love. I have a feeling now it will be Vishkanya who as the Daasi will go out of her way to help Damu. 

Btw it was cute  to see Damu get all shy when Veer woke up topless  ðŸ˜† She was literally fumbling trying to explain where he is and why he is topless🤣
Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved it. Just loved the eye lock scene it was mind blowing. it was a ðŸ¤¢ scene it was .

I loved one more scene the way Veer looks at Damu when she asked him "tum kuch kuha ruahe the kya kaha rahe the"