Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Shakti Singh was younger brother of Maharana Pratap He lost all favour and faith from his father Udai Singh and had joined Akbar during lifetime of Udai Singh along with another estranged brother Sagar Singh, joined the imperial army under Akbar.

Shakti Singh, who was fighting on side of Mughals, eventually came to rescue Rana Pratap at Battle of Haldighati and killed the Afghans and gave his own horse to him, when Chetak died. The brothers were united. Shakti Singh promised to join Rana Pratap at a later date and asked him to leave immediately. Rana Pratap bid farewell and left.

Shakti Singh later went to join Rana Pratap and managed to capture Bhainsrorgarh fort which was occupied by Mughal forces then. The brothers from then on were very close to each other.

His descendants are known as Shaktawat.

Source: Wiki

P.S. That means shakti was not that bad he joined akbar when udai dnt supported n trusted him, n later he was with pratap.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293MMBGMoner_RadioPari117Proud-India~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mir Shakti singh" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Akbar played so smartly that he left whole country disintegreted. Many rajputs surrendered to him.. Many collaborated with him, the one who nva bowed down was our Maharana Pratap. Though i liked what you posted about shakti but couldn't believe how could brothers join opponents leaving pratap's life in danger and conspiring against him with akbar? Btw what happened to jagmal? I eagerly want to know abt him? The great son of bhatiyani :-|

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBGatominisiMini~~~~debasree04

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Btw i can't wait to see bonding between shakti and pratap Smile but it seems like we need to wait a lot for that Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@pari

yep even i want to see pratap n shakti together

hmmm m searching abt jagmal but google dnt helping me much Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Akbar played so smartly that he left whole country disintegreted. Many rajputs surrendered to him.. Many collaborated with him, the one who nva bowed down was our Maharana Pratap. Though i liked what you posted about shakti but couldn't believe how could brothers join opponents leaving pratap's life in danger and conspiring against him with akbar? Btw what happened to jagmal? I eagerly want to know abt him? The great son of bhatiyani :-|

Same here...even i am very curious about Jagmal...The way Bhatiyani used Jagmal, i cant believe my eyes...it proves that for her Jagmal is only way to get her wish to be fulfilled...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~atominis

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hey amor and debu i just searched net and read about jagmal. It says jagmal joined akbar, and akbar offered him few villages.. Jagmal fought some war from side of akbar and died in that. Seriously jagmal was as bad as bhatiyani, atleast kaikeyi's son was really gud but jagmal.. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293Moner_Radioatominis~~~~debasree04

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Tfs

Shakti is like 'Der aaye par durust aye..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio~~~~

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
There are some more facts which i found on net. After helping pratap in this battle, shakti promised to join him at a later date. Days later, Shakti singh was enquired about afgans he lied by telling that by the time he reached there, afgans were killed by rana pratap. Jehangir promised that if shakti tells the truth, he will be pardoned. Then brave shakti told truth and mentioned that he couldn't see his own blood being chased like that. So he rescued pratap. Jehangir asked him to leave the court without any punishments. Shakti Singh went back to join Maharana Pratap Dancing Party *Can't wait for this beautiful moment* and on his way shakti captured bhainsrorgarh fort which was captured by mughals. Dancing *Dil jumping japak jumpak jumpak* its now written that The Brothers from then on were very close to each other *dil garden garden ho gaya* can't wait to watch such episodes Heart PraKti moments Hug read this in start it has mentioned about shakti singh http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaktawat

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.cherryberry293Moner_RadioProud-Indiadebasree04~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top