Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 3:

Sakshi was excited. She was going to make Arjun watch a movie or movies every night till her bed rest. Arjun on the other hand had no idea how will he survive two months. Arjun inserted the disc and came and sat with Sakshi. Arjun put a hand around her pulled her towards him. Now Sakshi was sitting between his legs on their bed. She had put her head on his chest for support. Arjun's hands were tightly around her for support.

"Kaun si movie hai?" Arjun asked. The fact he hated was no movie was in its cover. Sakshi knew by heart which DVD belonged to which movie. 

"You'll see." Sakshi said smiling. The screen showed the title "Chennai Express."

"What?" said Arjun groaning. "I hate SRK. He's too old."

"Don't ever say that again. I love him."

The movie started and Arjun saw how much Sakshi was engrossed into it. She would sing every time the music would come. 

"Che-nai-ai-ai-ai-ai Chennai express." Sakshi sang.

"Please stop." Arjun said politely. No matter how beautiful her voice was this was still annoying.

"True." Arjun said in between. "Never underestimate the power of a common man."

"Shhhsshhh." Sakshi scoled. "I am trying to concentrate."

Arjun just looked at her in disbelief. He never understood the part that why would they talk in songs? 

"Ahh." Arjun began.

"No. Chup." Sakshi scolded him. Arjun would have to save the answers until after the movie.

"Ban ke titli dil uda uda..." Sakshi started singing. The only thing Arjun could do was imagine himself as SRK and Sakshi as Deepika. 

Arjun and Sakshi dancing and laughing and fighting. Arjun running for her. Picking her up. 

"Oh la la oh la la, yeh thi teri strategy."  Arjun just mentally slapped himself for watching this. This was getting utterly boring for him. He nuzzled around her neck. Sakshi seemed to be paying no attention on Arjun. He pulled her closer. Nuzzled around. 

"Moochon ko toda round ghuma ke." Sakshi began once again. Breaking Arjun from his romantic trance. "Anna ke jaisa chasma laga ke."

Arjun face palmed at this song. Something is seriously wrong with song writers these days. And to Arjun's good luck the movie finally came to an end. 

"One more." said Sakshi.

"No. Not today. Not under any circumstance." replied Arjun. Sakshi just made a puppy dog face. "That face won't work."

"Fine." Sakshi groaned and got away from him to her side of the bed. 

"I am not watching another movie." said Arjun annoyed.

"Okay then. Stay on your side of the bed." replied Sakshi and made a pillow wall in between. Arjun stared at her in disbelief. 

"Seriously?" Arjun asked her.

"Yes." replied Sakshi. "And if you will try to come on my side. No more bed rest. Instead you would have chase me around in the whole society." 

After saying this Sakshi turned to sleep only to scream in pain. She clutched her stomach. It was hurting.

"Ahhh." Sakshi screamed once more but she was already in Arjun arms and they were on their way to the hospital. Sakshi kept on screaming. She felt if her organs were burning on the inside. Her body started shaking and she fainted.

The doctor came out of the ICU. 

"This is serious. Her internal bleeding was due to Peptic ulcer. Peptic ulcers occur when acid in the digestive tract eats away at the inner surface of the esophagus, stomach or small intestine. The acid can create a painful open sore that may bleed."

"Will she be okay?" asked Rathore. Arjun seemed to be stunned in one place.

"The earlier bleeding she had was minor. But her sudden large bleeding can only be because she has Peptic ulcers. It is threatening but we are trying our best."

"Is there a treatment?" asked Ayesha.

"We will perform Sucralfate. It is one of the most successful process we have for this. Now excuse me. " said the doctor.

"Arjun." Rathore began, "Relax. She will be okay." 

Arjun just nodded in response. The doctor began the Sucralfate. Arjun would always be there for the treatment. (OKAY I AM NOT SURE HOW LONG THE TREATMENT IS OF SUCRALFATE.) And after two weeks Sakshi was saved.Everyone was happy.

"Mr. Arjun. We have two good news for you." the doctor said. "First as you know that your wife survived but she would have to use acid reducers in the future. Secondly, she's pregnant. We found that out just half an hour ago. But I must warn you these ulcers will give difficulties. For example, her morning sickness would be unpleasant as well and painful."

Arjun smiled in response. He just rushed towards Sakshi room.

"Sakshi?" Arjun said and hugged her.

Sakshi had tears in her eyes and she touched her stomach. That brought a smile to both of their faces. They sat there in silence.

"We're going to be parents." Sakshi said breaking the silence. Arjun nodded and explained her what the doctor had said about her having been pregnant and how difficult the ulcers will make it.

"I am not worried because I know you will be there with me." Sakshi said and put her head on his shoulder.

"Always."

(enough for now.)

SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wao...amazing update...
Really loved the talk between Arjun and Sakshi...!!
Please update when you get time...asap
😊
okk.. i was typing and saw d next update below...will come back to u later...
Again wowww...!!
amazing update...
our ACP seemed sooo helpless infront of his wife's damands...!! i was imagining ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE...watching CHENNAI EXPRESS...!! hahhahhaa i thoroughly enjoyed that part...
then all of a sudden u scared me...but as we say ...Alls well if it ends well...so...
as a whole amazing update really !!
😊
Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow double treat! Awesome
hahhha Sakshi making Arjun watch CE bechara kahan fas gaya :-P
loved the updates!
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all really sorry to hear about your granfather!!
Coming to the updates...i really enjoyed reading both of them...its brilliant...bechare Arjun...before sakshi he could not say no for watching movie...aww poor himπŸ˜†
Really hope sakshi get well soon..and in the process we get to see some romantic arakshi moments😳
Hehe arakshi gonna be mom and dad...congo shongo
Update soon you're ff is amazingπŸ€—
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE watching Chennai Express...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that was so funny...
So Sakshi is pregnant...😊😊

Continue soon...😊😊
rafif thumbnail
just saw about your grandfather may his soul rest in peace (amen) thanx for updating loved it truly ...arjun watching CE and sakshi pregnant ...loved it πŸ‘ marvelous job 
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heheee rawte and movies whoa bhi romantic ..unbelievable.loved the caring arjun and demanding sakshi.cont sooon
u.a1254 thumbnail
Chapter 4:

Arjun had made sure that under no circumstances  Sakshi gets off the bed before two months. Though handling her was tough and seeing her morning sickness was heartbreaking. The thing Arjun wasn't prepared of were the mood swings.

Arjun knew girls had mood  swings but Sakshi had them past the level. When she was angry, she was yelling on top of her voice. When she would cry, she would cry as if someone hit her, when she would be happy, Arjun had to make sure she didn't bump into anything and fall.

Rathore being a gentlemen let Arjun stay home and operate from home. He would video chat the team about the case. Rathore knew that leaving a pregnant Sakshi home alone with ulcers is the worst idea anyone can have.

Arjun was sitting in the living room working on some report, when he heard a scream. He jumped and sprinted towards the room and saw Sakshi clutching her stomach. Dammit the ulcers Arjun thought and started looking around for the medicine.

Sakshi kept on screaming. Arjun was quickly looking all around when he finally found the medicine under the bed. He made Sakshi have it. After some time the pain was gone and Sakshi felt okay.

"What the hell was your medicine doing under the bed?!?" asked Arjun furiously.

"I-" Sakshi was cut off by Arjun.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous these ulcers are?!? If your wound starts to bleed again or the acid makes another one you can die!" Arjun was really angry.

Sakshi saw Arjun leaving the room in anger. She just lay down and tears started falling from her eyes. She tried sleeping but sleep was miles away. She heard Arjun coming. She closed her eyes and prayed Arjun doesn't see the tear tracks.

After some time when she heard nothing, assuming Arjun was gone, Sakshi opened her eyes only to be lifted in his arms.

"Sorry." Arjun said looking at Sakshi. "I shouldn't have burst out like that. I should've let you justify yourself."

"It's okay." Sakshi said smiling. "Waise galti meri thi. Jab pain shuru hua. Mein ne imediately medicine nahi li. When it increased I reached for it but it fell off the table."

"Tum ne imediately kyun nahi li?" Arjun asked.

"I was reading "the Godfather"." replied Sakshi.

"What will I ever do with you?" asked Arjun.

"Watch a movie." replied Sakshi grinning.

"What?" replied Arjun. "No."

"Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with a cherry on the top." Sakshi pleaded.

"What? Cherry? ummm.. Okay." replied Arjun.

Both of them were sitting and watching. Arjun had his hand on her stomach while Sakshi had her head on his shoulder.

"Which one?" Arjun asked.

"Khiladi 786." replied Sakshi. Arjun actually thought the pevious movie was better than this. Who names their kids in number? Arjun thought.

Sakshi laughed at the part where the dude couldn't get free from jail but Arjun on the other thought it was plain stupid. He was surprised seeing the family of an African bebe, Canadian mom, Chinese chachi. Sakshi just laughed.

Sakshi nearly danced while singing Balma.

"Who goes to  a disco on a truck?" Arjun asked astonished. Sakshi payed no attention.

"How is that even possible." asked Arjun after looking at the scene where he breaks the whole wall by one punch.

"...Ek kharosh ke badley kitna pitey ka baiyan..." Sakshi sang. Arjun just wanted to hit his head against the wall. Arjun just looked in horror at the screen when they found their brother. He seriously has to change the movies taste his wife has.

"Wasn't it good." asked Sakshi after the film ended.

"Good? Even Rajni Express was better than this." Arjun looked at her.

"Rajni? Oh you mean Chennai Express." Sakshi laughed.

"Can we discuss something else?" asked Arjun.

"Sure." replied Sakshi. "What do you want boy or girl?"

"Boy and then a girl." Arjun said.

"Why?" asked Sakshi.

"I want our son to always protect his sister." Arjun replied smiling.

"Awww." replied Sakshi and pulled his cheek.

"Stop." Arjun replied rubbing his cheek.
"Why?" said Sakshi and pulled both his cheeks.

"Sakshiii." Arjun said. "Stop."

"Okay." said Sakshi and put her head on his chest and before he knew it she fell asleep in his arms. Arjun smiled and put her down and slept next to her with his hand on her stomach securely.

(enough for now.)

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All the four parts are just awesome awesome
so nicely written
Loved Arjun care for sakshi
wow sakshi is pregnant
Arjun care was double
Arjun don't watch movie but for sakshi he is watching
whole update was so cute
for next update do PM Me dr don forget