Vrushika Mehta at her best. Keep it up

Posted: 10 years ago

I know we all very depressed and worried about upcoming swaron events but in the midst of all this negativity something has really made me very happy n feel proud about.  The performances vrushika was giving in from past few weeks has stunned me.

Vrushika acting style has improved vastly. Vrushika now is proving that she is the best choice as SRP. Be it the romantic scene, an emotional one or the recent high intense arguementative scenes of SWARON Vrushika was bang on. πŸ‘Her dialogue delivery,  the tone set up, body language, expressions were perfect. keeping aside the storyline and all, matching up with Shantanu in the SWARON arguements oriented scenes showing frustrations anger at the same time showing the pain that SRP was going through amazed me.πŸ‘ She was fantastic last night and in the tanhayee sequence picturised on her. Despite being so unwell Vrushika is giving such mindblowing performances with exceptional acting.  Bravo. Keep it up Vrushika. Get well soon gal.

the disappointing and shocking thing is there is no solo given for Vrushika still. plz justify her character Sharon as the dancing diva. give us a vrushika solo.
yup vrushi's taking leap by leap in acting skill...
Hatsoff of for her hard work and dedication...
Last epi she beautifully plotted sharon the diva character wit apropriate amount of care, hurt, anger, frustation etc...

The scene jst stunned us...and the way she carved the intense and emotional scene jst wow..!!
And respect to tanhayi sequence...were brillent...
Nw definatly cv should planned for her solo...dnt want her potential should waste...
Hoping for solo...!!
@cvs #want swayam and sharon's solo

vrusika was just awesome today..
the anger pain all the emotions was so beautifully protrayed by her!!
proud to be a vrushika mehta fan!!
love you vrushika!!
@CVS # want swayam and sharon's solo

vrushika nailed it today...
she was awsome blossome..
i am short of words to describe her...
she was just KHOOBSURAT...

thank you for this post😊
res fr nw
unres
VRUSHIKA MEHTA, this girl actually came like an angel in our lives n gv us our swaron back..
today watching her acting like a boss was like a relief. She has improved tremendously in past 6 mnths and i am really proud to be her fan.
i can just say that she is the perfect SRP..
Edited by cscs - 10 years ago
This girl has improved so much😲😲 It's ashtonishing to see her like this.
WOWπŸ‘πŸ‘

The way she enacted the whole sequence was commendeble. She equally have put in a hell lot of effort with Shantanu to make the scene look more furious.

She has proved everyone that cvs made NO mistake by choosing her as SRP.
Edited by like.a.boss - 10 years ago
@CVS # want swayam and sharon's solo 

well each and every character in D3 had a lot of time to brush their acting skills
and they are really good in acting now
but vrush πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

she got such small duration 
and she is improving at such a fast pase

the way she is matching up with tannu
the person who is perfect in these kind of scenes..
is commendable

way to go girl
love your acting like anything
YOU ARE THE BEST CHOICE FOR SRP..
AD NO ONE ELSE πŸ‘
Suffice to say that Vrushi has justified the faith that we placed in her that she could do justice to SRP...and it is a pity that CVs dont find it worthwhile to show a Sharon solo or to showcase the brilliant dancing skills of Vrushi in a solo yet..but for that they need to widen their spectrum of vision which is currently or rather mostly concentrated on the previleged one...oh whatever..waise bhi hamari kaun sun raha hai...
She was really good last week especially in the intense scenes. Hope she keeps improving.
seriously
vrush has been improving at such a good pace
and previous 2 weeks have been superb
she simply killed it in intense scenes
she is matching up with tannu

so proud of her
no one can be a better sharon than her
love you a lot vrush
keep getting better like this πŸ€—