A Haunted nights one shot ~kaun hain woh?~ (no pms)

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello my fellow VDians ...its been so long. but kya karu?  studies and all. I just cant express my happiness these days. vrinda looks so gorgeous and she has evolved into an even better actress that i could ever imagine. and as all my friends should know , when i am happy, i write , when i am sad i also write. but enough about me, i am proud to present the first ever HN os. it was very difficult as for the first time ever i am portraying VD as a negative character but i just love vishakka. she seems so powerful and strong. so enough of my bak bak...here it is.

The moon cascaded out the canopy of darkness illuminating the night sky with a sinister undertone. It was a beautiful night. In fact, it was too beautiful for it to be real. Kunal was in awe of the night sky. The stars were strangely glowing brighter than it should have. It was pretty obvious that something was different. Yet, he did not want to believe it; he wanted that night to be the normalcy and every night to follow. That day was just way to beautiful, too perfect, too surreal. He didn't want it to end.

He looked at the woman next to him, her hair blowing in the wind, full of mystery and uncertainty...just the way he liked it. The woman was the most gorgeous thing he ever laid eyes on, yet there was an almost evil aura surrounding her which only attracted him more. Vishakka: that was her name. At least that was the name she told him when she had asked for a lift. These roads were just too dangerous for a woman like her. Although he had to admit he did have an ulterior motive while agreeing for the lift. Yet there was an annoying voice telling him not to do so. He had assumed that it was the guilt of being engaged to bhakti but yet being so helplessly attracted to another woman.

He told himself to focus on driving but he couldn't help but sneak glances at her while driving. She had eyes of the blackest diamond you could ever find, glistening along with the night sky. Her lips were two of the reddest rose petals delicately stacked together. Her nose was a perfect slope on her face. Her hair blacker than her eyes, only if possible.  A face of an angel clothed in white, who was just too perfect. In fact whenever he looked at her, he felt as though he was falling into a deep abyss with no end.

All of a sudden, the car stopped. As if on cue, vishakka smiled revealing her pearly set of teeth. The steering wheel locked itself in its place and despite kunal's repeated efforts, he couldn't gain control over it. He looked at her again, she wasn't smiling anymore. She was just staring at him with a blank expression which conveyed a thousand messages. He just couldn't decipher any of them. there were a million thoughts running through his mind , yet only one which was loud enough to be heard. Kaun hain woh?

In a split second she held his hand. An unearthly coldness rushed through him. He discovered that he was paralysed and that he couldn't move any part of his body except his eyes. He forced himself to glance over at the woman sitting next to him. That was when he realized he would never find out. With one swift movement, it was last thought he ever had

The end?

okay so there wont be any pms for this...like and comment my dear friends...love you guys...me off againzz πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ! HN OS !! First One πŸ˜‰
Angel ... What have you done !! What an OS ! Literally !!
The way you build up the whole story with your amazing writing skills is WOW !!
Amazing piece of work !! I seriously loved it !!
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb part di

The way u portrayed every emotion was amazing

Seriously yr luved it
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Nice read ^_^
p.s. U must b very happy. Horror stories r kind of ur forte na
Nichuss thumbnail
wow nice one angel
first os on hn
patie thumbnail
Omg angel u r bakπŸ€— loved this os

i love ur horror writings n this ws awsm one shot enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ
sreeja_rox thumbnail
resd...you are the first one who has started an OS for HN...congo :):) will read soon :)
Breezy. thumbnail
u wrote a os  here alsoπŸ˜† Loved it!!
roxxyg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ur an amazing writer angel :-) loved this os
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...first OS on HNKHW and ViNal πŸ˜ƒ
well written...loved it