pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is obvious why bhabo's children except Suraj are such liars.  They have inherited this from their mother.  An honest mother should love all her children  and guide them to follow the right path.  Bhabo has not done that.
Bhabo only love 3 of her 4 children.    Bhabo always believe that ugly , lazy, cheating Mohit.  in tonight's episode she has told a very big lie about mohit giving her all the money he got as gifts. so that vikram and Meena does not get angry.
Mohit is working and gets a salary so he should ensure that he pays for his board and lodgings.  Emily should return to work if he cannot manage on his salary.  How are they going to support their baby.
Mohit expects Suraj to support them 
Bhabo has never missed an opportunity to belittle Suraj and Sandhya in front of the family and neighbours. eg. when she had a gathering and gave Sandhya a police uniform.
She has always protect Mohit and will continue to do so.
Bhabo do not love Suraj, she only loves his money.  bhabo has used Suraj but Suraj love for his mother is genuine and Suraj will never see her in pain regardless if she is cruel to him and Sandhya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pamela01

Bhabo do not love Suraj, she only loves his money.  bhabo has used Suraj but Suraj love for his mother is genuine and Suraj will never see her in pain regardless if she is cruel to him and Sandhya.

I am beginning to suspect that there may be an ounce of truth in your above comment.

I was disappointed in Bhabo today.  Rather than calling Mohit out onthe line and reprimanding him for his mistakes...she is covering up for him.  He will never learn or change his ways.

But I hope all the ugly truths coming before Bhabo make her realize just how genuine and well meaning SurYa were.  And I hope even after their return...she makes Vikram and Mohit take a fair share in the household expenses.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suraj is paying the price of being the son of an uneducated mother and marrying an educated woman
diyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post, awesome...
I agree that covering Mohit up really goes to the core of Bhabo's illusion of her so called piousness, what does she think will happen as a result of it.  Meena is going to not sit silent and find out the truth...

Has she not learned by now that no matter how much one tried to hide the truth it always comes out one way or the other.

I also would love to see the track on Chavi where her in laws discover the truth about her cheating and failing in her exams, or her getting married and then her husband and MIL finding out how terrible a person she is, would love to see it...

However the biggest liar of them all is Meena and her evil ways, I would also love to see how CVs will uncover the truth about switching babies, would love Meena to get humiliated in Bhabo's court and more over Daisa suing her and getting her behind bars...
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought Suraj was her step son-isnt he???
Edited by india2050 - 10 years ago
funny25 thumbnail
I think so suraj is not bhabo's son
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny25

I think so suraj is not bhabo's son

If Suraj is bhabo's step son  and Suraj finds out about it I dread to think the impact it will have on him. 
Suraj will be devastated.    Even if  Bhabo is very cruel and unfair to Suraj I do hope that Suraj is her son.  To keep such a big secret  as to the parentage of a child is wrong
Edited by pamela01 - 10 years ago