Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ankitamishra201

IF-Dazzler

ankitamishra201

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
chanchan was one show dat i found both logical n sensible in dis era of TV shows ...i really dont want dis show to end 
i hate all those housewives n saas bahus who watched dat stupid show on the other channel which hav the highest trp n r showing nthing but crap from last i dont know how many years n a serial lyk chanchan is going off air cauz of law trps ...
Cry

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13megrlmansajsudhasarikagowdPyarmeSIFAN87dididumbvanitha3dNNN-08-showviewermpatboltkbtrmisscrazyfanmeniranjana00MT_loverboyshonasandyGodhuliLogontvshowfansadhnasoumya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dont want chanchan to end" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mpat

IF-Rockerz

mpat

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
It is sad, but it is a sad state of affairs.  Chhanchhan is not for the masses...only those interested in intellectual viewing and they are a minority. Unhappy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitamishra201vanitha3dboltshonasandy

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Unfortunately, Chhan Chhan is a show ahead of it's time. The people of India are not yet ready for a strong female protagonist. Nor are they ready for a show of intelligence and logic. 
It is only the few who have the smarts that understand such a show. Regrettably, these do not make the TRP audience. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chhanchhansanzPyarmeankitamishra201boltshonasandy

Msfrootie

IF-Rockerz

Msfrootie

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
You're right but we seem to live in a land with a majority of people with sad tastes..

Seems irritating.. But i dont think it's gonna change any time soon.. If the reigning queen of Indian TV couldn't do it there s no point in hoping..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarmeankitamishra201shonasandy

sadhnasoumya

IF-Addictz

sadhnasoumya

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Same here dear Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarmeshonasandy

shonasandy

IF-Sizzlerz

shonasandy

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I also enjoy show a lots... i also don't want show to end... we all really miss ChhanChhan on TV after 19th Sept...Cry

We r waiting for Sanaya Irani Upcoming shows news...  Hope we get good news regarding Sanaya Irani new show... Hope 4 best guys... pls Sanaya Irani Come back on TV as soon as possible with bang Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarme

bolt

IF-Rockerz

bolt

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Know the feeling. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarme

misscrazyfan

IF-Rockerz

misscrazyfan