Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ruqqaiya is the main villain...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lashy

Loool

1) Ruq as a vamp is Ekta's creation. You are right there, so you need not hate her just as your friend advises you not to πŸ˜†...but definitely spare loads of love for Akdha...I mean what's not to love!
I love em after the aarti scene. that's what did it for me😳
2) Hmmm for the more serious bit...Jalal will not ignore Ruq me thinks...actually I don't know how the creatives plan to take the track ahead...but, a bit of history if you're interested...kings didn't give their pregnant queens much attention - in fact I think they would have rarely even visited their chamber...the attention part was left to the nannies...dai maas...Rajmathas etc etc...
We are a largely monogamous society now so, I guess our moral compass has shifted to point somewhere else. It feels wrong to leave your pregnant wife for another not pregnant wife. but that was then, we aren't necessarily morally superior, just that times have changed and I can't help but feel the way I do. le sigh.

Of course, I don't know how the creatives plan to depict any of the queen's pregnancies here and how the royal couple's relationship would be then...😳

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

We are a largely monogamous society now so, I guess our moral compass has shifted to point somewhere else. It feels wrong to leave your pregnant wife for another not pregnant wife. but that was then, we aren't necessarily morally superior, just that times have changed and I can't help but feel the way I do. le sigh.

Undoubtedly...😳
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol @ ur friend
Love the creations
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinuchinu

n heard too   the queens used to pass 9 months in one room only  no one allowed to meet them also i guess n yes obviously jalal will stop sleeping with her as shown in today's episode  πŸ˜³ 

it's not the witholding of sex I am worried about, it is the kindling of romance with jodha whilst rukaiya is pregnant. I will srsly punch someone.😑
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

He won't forget Rukayaa...
He sort of ignores everything she says. Rukayya is criticising Jodha and he is defending her without even realizing it, lost in her thoughts.πŸ˜†

I do think he doesn't take her as seriously as he used to when the other actor was playing Rukaiya. She was the more politically invested one whilst this actor's character is too involved in petty matters and hence, gets overlooked by the king. It's almost as if the character has been re-written along with changing the actors. Sad, really. I liked the other actor better.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Don't worry, Rukayya is still his bff.πŸ˜†

I don't think that's going to change. However, he will only flirt with Jodha.

Ahem, okay. I have made my peace with the fact that is flawed but I'd be damned if accept him cozy-ing up to Jodha whilst Rukaiya is pregnant. No matter how bad the woman, no one deserves this.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

Ruqqaiya is the main villain...

I would think Maham Anga or her snake of a son but okay