What happened to Rachna being a business woman?

Posted: 10 years ago
I saw on some show may be sbs showing Rachna in business suit and taking care of her business
They changed the track, hope they get their senses back and show the track of Rachna being a business woman. Don't want her to get married so soon, even if her groom is Vihaan. Already Gunjan ki shaadi inni jaldi kari ðŸ˜¡

I agree, when the girls get married the stories gets boring...I would like to see Rachna as a business woman and confident instead of the shy and no confidence girl...would be nice.

She forgot about it.
Or, rather the makers forgot about it.

Amnesia. 
Rachna,s track  always gets shelved half way except the hockey match
She never had an independent track after that EVER😡😡
 They try to bring in rachna track making false promises and then conveniently turn into Mayan or Gunjan,s track🤢
All that Rachna gets to do is cry , make faces and act dumb🤢

The story was about two teenaged girls , their trial & tribulations but very sadly the whole idea sunk down deep in dirty waters
 We have to forget about rachna being independent, coming of age & ,turning into  a confident girl🤢
It would be nice to have Rachna's products of the leftover saris sell.  Not only would it have helped the family, but I think Rachna's dad would have forgiven her.  
Originally posted by geek2

I saw on some show may be sbs showing Rachna in business suit and taking care of her business

she is in the business of getting engaged and then dissolving them

how stupis the creators r 
in order to run busines u need brain and creatives are not much suportive to rachna.busines start b dhang se nhi hua and phucha diya jail m.
Originally posted by shalluuu

in order to run busines u need brain and creatives are not much suportive to rachna.busines start b dhang se nhi hua and phucha diya jail m.

😆 I think you should go back and watch it again. If she was not creative she wouldn't have design any of the bags n the idea of creating designer bag's comes in rachna's brain so she is creative and brainy as well.
Edited by Nieevetha - 10 years ago
The business track was the best and had lot of potential if they end the track here they are giving wrong message to the youngsters. Rachna need to continue her business. She n her family need to understand the jail stuffs are just part of struggle for her.  Edited by Nieevetha - 10 years ago