||~*Happy Birthday Saru*~||

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Tonight we are going to party hard all night since We are going to celebrate the birthday of one of the most special person to meπŸ€—  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³She was born on the 30th of August ,one very fine day <3 

She is one of the sweetest members of this forum,very friendly,fun loving and always ready to help out everyone,in need  <3

She has been an active member of this forum since the very beginning and has brought about smiles on everyone's faces,with her 'fun posts' as well as writing her daily analysis on the episodes ,without fail every single day *those were the days*

She is an avid fan of Gautam Rode, Mohit Raina,Hrithik Roshan,Sushant Singh Rajput, Rajeev Khandelwal and has already started her own gallery making such gorgeous avis and siggies of her favourites and then some more  *Waiting for an update hint hintπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†*

I think you all must have guessed by now,who I'm talking about πŸ˜Ž

Without Further Ado,let me present to you all our Birthday Girl πŸ₯³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Yippee!
Me first
Reswa πŸ˜›
Edited!

Birthday card photos
Happy Birthday Saru jaanπŸ€—
You and Abhi were the first two people I came to meet on SC forum and I'm glad to have you as a dear friend. 
I know you are busy celebrating your birthday, but do remember me while eating the cake coz I have a sweet tooth tooπŸ˜†

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.
And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You! 
Happy Birthday jaanπŸ€—

I have more than one reason to celebrate...My hubby too shares the same day as his Birthday with you😳

P.S. Lovely thread, Abhi πŸ€—

Edited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Saruuu! πŸ€—πŸ€— It just seems like yesterday,when we met in this forum and started talking through posts ,either in mine or in yours <3 And now ,over time,we have become sooo close and my day seems really incomplete when I dont talk to you <3  Hope you have a fabulous birthday sweetheart and may your paths be filled with colours,enhancing your way and may it be filled with happiness and joy <3 Love you so so so much (even more than you doπŸ˜› β€οΈ) 

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Happy birthday to my dearest and craziest and simplest and most beautiful gem in my life, my life, my jaan Saru...

Since I am very busy I couldnt wish her, but now thank you Abhi, teri wajah se now I can wish her...

May God bless her and she always remains safe, happy and prosperous. May all her problems vanish away like magic and she always has that million dollar smile, which I love the most, remain etched on her face.

This is ur day, gadhi, toh enjoy karle jitna bhi karna hai...cz right nw m inactive bt always remember dat i miss u n love u everyday...

Thnx Abhi for dis thread, now i cn wish my gendi, gadhi, pagli here widout much problemsπŸ˜ƒ

For u Abhi-πŸ€—Edited by Tishana - 10 years ago
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ₯³
πŸ€— ❀️ Edited by ..Riyu.. - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
first of all

where r u ,where have vanished

Now

Happy Birthday Saru

Come back on forum NoW 😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Saru πŸ˜Š
-Soleil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Look who's Birthday was yesterday! 😲

Yesterday was the birthday of...

And now... πŸ˜‰

I heard you like this guy a lot? So I thought to make this for you! πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you loved it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I'm so sorry I couldn't wish you yesterday! 😭 I was so busy and I'm not keeping well too! πŸ₯± So pleaase forgive meee! 😳

Wish you once again a very very Happy Birthday! πŸ€— I hope you had a great day! πŸ˜ƒ

Love ya! ❀️

Your loca,
Monika! πŸ˜‰

Edited by -MonikaSobti- - 10 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday dear

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Happy Birthdaaay :D πŸ₯³