Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Tonight we are going to party hard all night since We are going to celebrate the birthday of one of the most special person to meHug  PartyPartyPartyShe was born on the 30th of August ,one very fine day <3 

She is one of the sweetest members of this forum,very friendly,fun loving and always ready to help out everyone,in need  <3

She has been an active member of this forum since the very beginning and has brought about smiles on everyone's faces,with her 'fun posts' as well as writing her daily analysis on the episodes ,without fail every single day *those were the days*Day Dreaming

She is an avid fan of Gautam Rode, Mohit Raina,Hrithik Roshan,Sushant Singh Rajput, Rajeev Khandelwal and has already started her own gallery making such gorgeous avis and siggies of her favourites and then some more Day Dreaming *Waiting for an update hint hintEvil SmileLOL*

I think you all must have guessed by now,who I'm talking about Cool

Without Further Ado,let me present to you all our Birthday Girl Party

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 30 August 2013 at 8:25am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-RazZ-vidya0906kittenlovernitzy_21SamsangeethameghakrystleRadiantTreasureAyushii_Angel-solitary-shreya_arjuhi-Simz-Coolioqueenveera25sigridmon.sayan17.comsadffidasan.divya_celestial_-P.S-chilli5hunnybunchSaru.....Rish..Tishana...RamonaG....-ElmoFuj-aartipartyynoclapspleaseLogicalNonsenseDae_drmer-MonikaSobti-_Maggie_shrutisweetyKAS_Nisha_ArShaDaru_Dewaanitash10-Suni-Fazila~Tarantallegramishti_17.RajvirNandini.Hdhd.SajnaVe.Saranghae--RockStar---DevilGal-.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~*Happy Birthday Saru*~||" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Yippee!
Me first
Reswa Tongue
Edited!

Birthday card photos
Happy Birthday Saru jaanHug
You and Abhi were the first two people I came to meet on SC forum and I'm glad to have you as a dear friend. 
I know you are busy celebrating your birthday, but do remember me while eating the cake coz I have a sweet tooth tooLOL

May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.
And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You! 
Happy Birthday jaanHug

I have more than one reason to celebrate...My hubby too shares the same day as his Birthday with youEmbarrassed

P.S. Lovely thread, Abhi Hug

Edited by hunnybunch - 29 August 2013 at 9:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Samsangeethameghakrystle-solitary-sadffi_celestial_Saru.....Rish..-wintergreen-KAS_Nisha_ArSha

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Saruuu! HugHug It just seems like yesterday,when we met in this forum and started talking through posts ,either in mine or in yours <3 And now ,over time,we have become sooo close and my day seems really incomplete when I dont talk to you <3  Hope you have a fabulous birthday sweetheart and may your paths be filled with colours,enhancing your way and may it be filled with happiness and joy <3 Love you so so so much (even more than you doTongue Heart

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 29 August 2013 at 9:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meghakrystleSamsangeetha-solitary-Ayushii_Angelsadffi_celestial_hunnybunchSaru...ShanUlas..Rish..--RockStar--

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to my dearest and craziest and simplest and most beautiful gem in my life, my life, my jaan Saru...

Since I am very busy I couldnt wish her, but now thank you Abhi, teri wajah se now I can wish her...

May God bless her and she always remains safe, happy and prosperous. May all her problems vanish away like magic and she always has that million dollar smile, which I love the most, remain etched on her face.

This is ur day, gadhi, toh enjoy karle jitna bhi karna hai...cz right nw m inactive bt always remember dat i miss u n love u everyday...

Thnx Abhi for dis thread, now i cn wish my gendi, gadhi, pagli here widout much problemsBig smile

For u Abhi-Hug

Edited by Tishana - 29 August 2013 at 8:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_celestial_Saru...-wintergreen-KAS_Nisha_ArSha

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Party
Hug Heart

Edited by ..Riyu.. - 29 August 2013 at 9:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_celestial_Saru...-wintergreen-KAS_Nisha_ArSha--RockStar--

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
first of all

where r u ,where have vanished

Now

Happy Birthday Saru

Come back on forum NoW Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_Angel_celestial_-MonikaSobti-Saru...-wintergreen-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Saru Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_celestial_Saru...-wintergreen-

-MonikaSobti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MonikaSobti-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Look who's Birthday was yesterday! Shocked

Yesterday was the birthday of...

And now... Wink

I heard you like this guy a lot? So I thought to make this for you! Big smile
I hope you loved it! WinkLOL

I'm so sorry I couldn't wish you yesterday! Cry I was so busy and I'm not keeping well too! Sleepy So pleaase forgive meee! Embarrassed

Wish you once again a very very Happy Birthday! Hug I hope you had a great day! Big smile

Love ya! Heart

Your loca,
Monika! Wink

Edited by -MonikaSobti- - 31 August 2013 at 8:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_celestial_Saru...-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top