Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: varaali

Very interesting...Devi Rukmini's avatara on Earth...Eager to know what happens to Mahadev...

Are you following any text?

Till now only Bhagavatam...
Surya, from where do you get such beautiful pics ?..is there any site for the same ?..if so, please do share here or via PM , whichever more comfortable.. i would like to get some beautiful pics of Shiv-Shakti (if any) to add to my collection..😊 
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Surya, from where do you get such beautiful pics ?..is there any site for the same ?..if so, please do share here or via PM , whichever more comfortable.. i would like to get some beautiful pics of Shiv-Shakti (if any) to add to my collection..😊 

I don't think you will get Shivashakti pics at krishna.com...😆😉
And some of the pics were sent by Proteeti (Radhikerani) so maybe you can ask her?

Alright then , Proteeti (Radhikerani) , do you happen to know any such place where i can get some amazing Shiv-Shakti pics ?..although, now i think i am seeking the pics in wrong place 😕 .. this looks like a Krishna zone.. its funny how i never found any bhakti towards this diety & yet i played Krishna several times in plays for inter-house & inter-school competitions during my school-days & even won every time..😳 😆  

P.S. Proteeti , i have to say that you do have an amazing collection of Krishna pics , even ur Display Pictures have always been top-notch..⭐️
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Alright then , Proteeti (Radhikerani) , do you happen to know any such place where i can get some amazing Shiv-Shakti pics ?..although, now i think i am seeking the pics in wrong place 😕 .. this looks like a Krishna zone.. its funny how i never found any bhakti towards this diety & yet i played Krishna several times in plays for inter-house & inter-school competitions during my school-days & even won every time..😳 😆  

P.S. Proteeti , i have to say that you do have an amazing collection of Krishna pics , even ur Display Pictures have always been top-notch..⭐️

All comments reserved for her?😉
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

All comments reserved for her?😉

well you are free to read them..😛 😆
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Quixotic5 : Well, Can I Please Know Your Name ? And About The Pics, If You Want The Collection You Need To Work Hard. I Have Been Collecting Them At Various Times From Google And Facebook Since I Was In Class 6/7. But yes, Shiv-Shakti, You Search For "Lord Shiva With Parvati Paintings" Or "Devi Durga With Shiva Paintings" Or Simply "Shiva Parvati Paintings". And If You Can Stick To It Till The End, (I Mean To The End Of The Long Trail Of Pics That Google Gives) You'll Surely Have A Collection Of At Least 50 Pics In One Go. Not To Mention The Various Sites That The Pics Lead You To ! So, Go Ahead, And Happy Enduring The Google Searches ! And Thanks For Praising My Works !

@Bhrata Surya, Sab Aap Hi Ke Liye RES Karte Hai, Ek Yadi Mere Liye Kar Rahe Hai Toh Kripya Aap Apni Drishti Apne Nikat Rakhiye ! Kisike RES Ko Ku-drishti Se Dekhna Bada Paap Hota Hai, Mere Priya Bhratashri ! 😆
Edited by Radhikerani - 9 years ago
^^ Thanks for the reply Proteeti , that helps 😊..and wow ! looks like a lot of hard work has gone into building your terrific collections.. ⭐️.. actually i too have collected few pics from google images only but i ll try it with your search-terms.. 
i was briefly active in this forum few months ago when my username was Akash005..I am Akash.. nice to meet you..😊
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

@Bhrata Surya, Sab Aap Hi Ke Liye RES Karte Hai, Ek Yadi Mere Liye Kar Rahe Hai Toh Kripya Aap Apni Drishti Apne Nikat Rakhiye ! Kisike RES Ko Ku-drishti Se Dekhna Bada Paap Hota Hai, Mere Priya Bhratashri ! 😆

Lol alright then...😆
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Okay, Now Surya Bhaiya, Update Na !! You Always Leave Things As Cliffhangers !