Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 34: Shiva-Anubhava

Namami Tulasim Devim Sri Krsna Charanapriyam|

Divya Saurabha Samyuktam Pranamami Amritodbhavaam||

Goddess Tulasi appeared at once before Mahadeva. "Pranamah, Devadeva! Why are you worshipping me! You could have just summoned me and I would have appeared!"

Lord Shiva smiled. So said the Goddess who had waited till he had chanted her mantra a thousand times. "You know why Tulasi Devi, otherwise you wouldn't have made me meditate thus! If I were going to command you to do something, I would have certainly thought about you and you would have appeared in my presence! But this time, I am in want of something. Therefore, I meditated on you."

Tulasi Devi smiled graciously. "So, I surmise that you want the form of a Gopika, Mahadev? To enter the Rasa Mandala?"

Shankara nodded with folded hands. Vrinda Devi looked at Lord Shiva, and in a trice, he became a Gopika! "I have fulfilled your wish, Parvati-Ishvara! Proceed towards the Rasa Mandala!"

Krsna smiled. He looked at Radha, who caught his grin. So is Girisha giving up his Tandava to perform Rasa, Krsna?

Radha got a chuckle in reply. But she didn't respond, as it was at that moment that Shiva, or rather Shivaa had chosen to enter into the Rasa Mandala.

For a while, Shivaa enjoyed in the Rasa Mahotsava. Krsna pointed out her to Arjuni and told her, "Arjuni, do you recognize that gopika? She seems new to me, doesn't she?"

Arjuni looked closely. "Yes, Kanha, I don't remember meeting her! But shouldn't you know better?"

"Why don't you clarify with your sakhi Priyamuda?"

And so Arjuni pulled Priyamuda close and whispered everything in her ears.

And as the Rasa Mahotsava continued with lots of festivities, Priyamuda went to the unsuspecting Shivaa and asked, "Who are you, sakhi?"

Shivaa looked at Priyamuda and became red. The gopikas stopped their dance and peered at this new gopika in their midst. Shivaa grew even more embarrassed, and her third eye appeared in the middle of her forehead! The gopikas gasped and looked at Krsna with wonder. Radha hid her laughter and looked on.

Krsna walked towards Shivaa, put his hand on her shoulder, and raised his eyebrows.

"You look ravishing, my friend."

Parvati burst into laughter on seeing her husband getting caught. Oh god, this would be the talk of Kailasa for a long time now! She watched keenly from the sky, as Krsna put his hand on Shiva's shoulders and caught him unawares. "I told him males weren't allowed! Does he listen?"

Meanwhile, Mahadeva had become so mortified at being discovered that he wasn't even able to look at Krsna. Radha fought to control her laughter, and walked towards Shambhu.

"Don't feel shy Mahadev! You were quite ingenious, thinking of this way to enter the Rasa! If only Krsna had remained quiet!"

And she looked at Mahadeva's sheepish face, and lost her control. She too burst out laughing.

When everyone's laughter had subsided, Krsna spoke. "I appreciate your efforts Shankara! You are a good sport! From now on you need not don this attire to enter the Rasa Mandala!"

Mahadeva found his voice at last. "What? What do you mean Krsna?"

"I mean that from now on, along with Parvati, even you shall be the guardian of the Rasa Mandala! Since you have donned this gopika form, you shall be known as Gopishvara Mahadev!"

Shiva laughed and returned to his original form. "You and your leelas! God knows what you'll do next!"

And he then took his place beside a giggling Parvati as the guardian of the Rasa Mahotsava. "I told you know, that males aren't allowed? But it was a good try nevertheless!"

Mahadev looked at his wife. "But I am afraid that Brahmaratri is soon going to be over. Arjuni will have to return to her original form too!" 

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
And I found this beautiful picture:

Isn't it simply divine?
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww...Such A Sweet Update ! Wow ! Mahadev Getting Caught And Mahadevi Is Not At All Distressed ? Good ! And Then Raadha And Parvati Both Teasing Mahadev, AndGopis Acting Innocent ! Yeh Mahadevji Ka System Kya Hai ? Gussa Ho Toh 3rd Eye, Sharam Aaye Toh 3rd Eye, Koi Definition Hai KI Nahin ?

And Yes, The Pics Are Too Good ! Humaara Kanha Toh Chor Ka Chor Hi Reh Gaya ! Aur See, In The 2nd Pic, He's Snatxching Away Vaasuki From Mahadev !
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww...Such A Sweet Update ! Wow ! Mahadev Getting Caught And Mahadevi Is Not At All Distressed ? Good ! And Then Raadha And Parvati Both Teasing Mahadev, AndGopis Acting Innocent ! Yeh Mahadevji Ka System Kya Hai ? Gussa Ho Toh 3rd Eye, Sharam Aaye Toh 3rd Eye, Koi Definition Hai KI Nahin ?

And Yes, The Pics Are Too Good ! Humaara Kanha Toh Chor Ka Chor Hi Reh Gaya ! Aur See, In The 2nd Pic, He's Snatxching Away Vaasuki From Mahadev !

Ya, actually it was using the third eye that they found out he is SHiva!!

Actually if you look closely, Mahadev too has stolen Kanha's flute...😆
How did you enjoy meeting Kanhaiya again today?
This is Gopishvara Mahadev:
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, Yes ! And It Feels So Soothing, This Naughty Kanha Of Yours ! And Gopishwar Mahadev Looks As Sweet As The Gopishwar, My Praneshwar !

Chapter 35: The Guardian's Secret

Arjuni wished that the moment would last forever. She was wrapped in the arms of Lord Madhusudana, as he continued playing his flute mellifluously. But apparently, her wish was not going to be granted. The moon had reached the horizon.

With a final trill, Krsna stopped playing his flute. The gopikas awoke from the enrapture and looked at the horizon.  Already 4,320,000 years had elapsed? They looked at Krsna pleadingly. But as at the end of each Rasa, his eyes were blank. Radha too closed her eyes, and in moments, Krsna broke into a blissful smile. "My Leelas are eternal, my dear gopikas! Do not worry! We shall meet again!" And with a cheerful smile, he bade farewell to the forlorn gopikas.

He looked at Arjuni. "I am sure you enjoyed the experience thoroughly, sakhe. But your time has elapsed. You must return to your original form now!" Arjuni was confused. Original Form? Sakhe?

Radharani smiled compassionately at Arjuni. "You shall remember each and every detail of this night, oh Pandava! And you shall ever be blessed with our grace!"

With that, the Divine Couple lifted their hands and created a portal. On the other side of the swirling portal, Arjuni saw another Krsna waiting for her! She looked from one Krsna to the other and saw that the other Krsna was much older than the fourteen year old youth next to her.

She walked towards the portal. With a last glance at Radhakrsna, she stepped through. And as soon as she had done that, she felt a exhilaration, and a sudden change came over her. Her body transformed, and Arjuna walked out of the portal. It vanished.

Arjuna looked at his sakha, smiling with compassion. He rushed and fell at His feet, tears of joy pouring down his face and onto Krsna's feet. Krsna lifted his cousin, and wiped his tears. "So I hope you have experienced my leelas in totality? And understood that even mahadeva has to pass through ordeals to participate?" Krsna's eyes twinkled mischievously.

Arjuna didn't speak for a long time. After a while, he looked at Madhava. "Madhava, why does Lalitambika guard the Rasa Mandala?"

Krsna looked at the sudden topic of doubt Arjuna had. But he smiled once more. "Ah. That is one of the most beautiful truths about Myself! For you know that I have diverse forms. But that form of Lalita Devi is significant, because She is Me and I am Her!"

Arjuna stared at Purushottama. "You are Her... and she is You?"

Krsna sighed and said, "I have to show you everything right?"

And in that instant, Krsna vanished, and in his place stood Devi Lalitambika herself! The goddess vanished and Krsna again stood in her place. And then in a blinding flash, he became half male and half female! The male half carried a Sudarshana Chakra, Pasha, and a Sugarcane Bow, Ikshudanda. The female half carried a conch, a lotus, and a flower arrow, Pushpabana.

"Now do you understand, Arjuna? This form of mine is known as Gopala Sundari, or Sammohana Krsna. In reality I take on the form of Lalita, and Lalita in male form is Krsna! Therefore, since Rasa Mandala is the fruit of the gopikas' prayers to my form as Lalitambika to attain me as Krsna, Lalitambika stands outside the Rasa Mandala, and gives gopikas permission to enter it. And once they enter, they see the fruit of their worship - Krsna! Once you have understood this lofty truth, you shall attain Pure Bliss!"

Arjuna bowed down to the Lord, admiring the Divinity.

Truly, Kadachid Aadyaa Lalita, Pum Roopa Krsnavigraha!

Sometimes the Brahman is Lalita, and as a Male, He is Krsna!

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
Akhilandesvari Guruguha Janani Ananda Sukha vara Pradayini!
Sri Haladharanujam Praaptum vayam Aagataah! Dehi Devi!

Oh Mistress of the Universe, Mother to the Great Subrahmanya! Bestower of Supreme Bliss! We have come to attain Lord Krsna, the younger brother of Sri Balarama! Please bestow Him upon us!

Let everyone receive Lord Radhakrsna in their mind!

||Sri Radhakrsna Anugraha Praaptih Astu||
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Surya. But I will read all the missed updates and give you a detailed comment
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼 Wonderful Picture as well as ur Update! Keep spreading this Divine Love... ❤️