Page 1 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hi friends! Lord Krishna has inspired me to write another set of leela, and some readers of the previous leelas have also requested me to do so! So I am back with the ever vibrant leelas of Lord Krishna and Devi Radharani! Oh, and belated Janmashtami, Krishna!Smile

The topic of this leela is ever pleasing, as it deals with the most important part of Radhakrishna relationship:

Shringara Rasa (The Feelings of Love):

Ok, so this is the topic of this leela, and naturally it will include lot of humour! So let me begin this journey with you all, into the Nikunja of Devi Radhika's heart, and the Vana of Lord Krishna's love...

Chapter 1: "Radha" -  91477623 
Chapter 2: A Proposal91611390
Chapter 3: An Approaching Storm - 91651168
Chapter 4: Gandhamu Puyyaruga - 91733043 
Chapter 5: The Katyayani Prathana -  93502565  
Chapter 6: Maharasa Aarambha -   94395279
Chapter 7: Radhika and Indumukhi -  94792887  
Chapter 8: Taah Dhik! -  95038509
Chapter 9: Radhamadhavam - 95236048  
Chapter 10: Radhaleela95512363 
Chapter 11: Awaken - 95512363 
Chapter 12: The Doctor - 100862636  
Chapter 13: Sri Radhika-Kalyana-Mahotsava - 103191673  
Chapter 14: Waiting - 104181577  
Chapter 15: Haririha! - 104490781 
Chapter 16: Smarati Mama Manah! - 105552789 
Chapter 17: Radha-Krsna-Viraha-Varnanam - 106971471 
Chapter 18: He too is Pining for You - 108127890

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 June 2014 at 6:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.RadhaKrishnan.Archana.nacDebipriyaShivsSudishnakalyani_shivaCool-n-Freshshiningstar77No2PencilRadhikerani..nams..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sri Radhakrsna's leela - Part III" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cool-n-Fresh

Goldie

Cool-n-Fresh

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

All the Best!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana.nacSurya_krsnbhakt

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Chapter 1: "Radha":

"Ok enough of imitating birds, you folk. Already a dozen birds have pecked at you people!"
"Then what should we do Krsna?" asked the gopas.
"I'll tell you what," said Krsna, "Why don't we call Radha here?"
The boys let out a huge sigh. "Not again. Seriously, Krsna, decide whether you want to play with us or do Rasa leela with Radha! Nowadays you are just chatting with her!"
Krsna raised his hands in a pretense apology. The boys ignored him.

"Ok fine!" Krsna said. "We can play hide and seek. You go and hide somewhere, but mind you, it should be at least half a kos distance from here."
"Half a kosa?" exclaimed an amazed Shridama. "You expect us to run half a kosa to hide?"
"Make it one third," said Madhumangala.
Krsna sighed. Even this strategy failed. He decided to use another strategy.

He multiplied himself into two and left one Krsna with the boys, and he walked to Kamavana. Before that, he had pulled Subala and said, "Subala, only you don't protest about Radha's visits here. SO, a small request. Go call her from her home and tell her to meet me in Kamavana."

Subala smiled widely, gave Krsna a wink and left.

An astonished Kirtida saw Subala entering Radha's room.
"Subala! When did you enter the house? Of course you are welcome here, but you could have at least called out to say you are here!"
"Um... sorry?"
"No problem," Kirtida sighed, "Go inside."

Subala heaved a sigh of relief and was about to enter Radha's room, when Ananga Manjari, Radha's younger sister barred his way and asked, "What do you want?"
"Ananga Manjari, Krsna wants to see Radha now."
"Sorry. I cannot allow you or any of your friends in."
"Why?"
"Ma's orders. She told us to stay here as some relative is coming to see Radha."
"Why does your relative have to come NOW?"
"Why do YOU have to come now? Okay, fine, come inside."
Subala went inside the room, where Radha was sitting and thinking about Krishna. Manjari called her sister, and she immediately looked up, saw Subala and brightened.
"What is it, Subala?" she asked.
"Radha, have you forgotten? Aunt Jatila and Uncle Vrika are coming to see you!" Manjari interrupted.
"Manjari, can you be quiet for a minute?" Manjari nodded slowly.
"So tell me Subala, what does Krsna want?"
"You. I mean, he wants to see you."
"But... Jatila Mami and Vrika Mama are coming, isn't it?"
Manjari smirked. "That's what I told you. Wait a minute... Subala, do you know how to apply cosmetics?"

As much as Subala struggled, two girls were able to hold him and tie him up. They pushed him in front of the mirror and applied the cosmetics in such a way that Subala looked almost like Radha.

"Hmm... let me apply a bit more Anjan..." Radha reasoned. "Manjari, pass me the corylium!"

"He needs a bit more flowers in his hair."

"WHy are you doing this to me?!" Subala wailed. The girls shushed him violently. "Do you want Maa to hear you? If Maa comes here, no one can meet Krsna!"

So Subala suffered the make-up session.

Radha then went into another room, and changed her dress, throwing the sari out of the room. Subala took the sari and with great reluctance, wore it. He then gave his clothes to Radha, who after wearing them, looked just like Subala. She explained everything to him and ran off to meet Krishna. Kirtida laughed and said bye to "Subala" and instructed "Radha" on what to tell Jatila Mami.

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 06 September 2013 at 6:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainShivsSudishnaArchana.nackalyani_shivashiningstar77surprisingRadhikerani..nams..Kal ElMrToolConfuser

ShivsSudishna

ShivsSudishna

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Interesting Beginning & the interaction between Krishna & his friend & then that of Radha & her friend is really very cute Embarrassed Well done! Thumbs Up

Edited by sudishnashiva - 06 September 2013 at 7:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana.nacSurya_krsnbhakt

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
OMG OMG ur continuing this!!!? wow thankuu soo much!!
i just love ur writing as well as the way u carry out of the story.. Radha Krishna always fascinate me! thankuu once again..

and that was a bang on start!! keep going and update sooon!

cant wait for the next updt Day Dreaming

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudishnashiva

Interesting Beginning & the interaction between Krishna & his friend & then that of Radha & her friend is really very cute Embarrassed Well done! Thumbs Up

Actually, it is Radha's sister. But yeah, you can say friend..

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

OMG OMG ur continuing this!!!? wow thankuu soo much!!
i just love ur writing as well as the way u carry out of the story.. Radha Krishna always fascinate me! thankuu once again..

and that was a bang on start!! keep going and update sooon!

cant wait for the next updt Day Dreaming
Yeah, your welcome!Big smile
Although, I am not satisfied with this chapter one... it seems to be lacking something... that main thing... what is it readers?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I'm Just ROFLing While Reading It, Please Do Update Soon, It'll Be Fun To See What Kanhaiya's Face Would Be Like To See His Mrs. Radhika As Mr. Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top