Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Great post, Sangeeta! I really really don't want Zoyaan/Maburt to happen, but I've been prepared for it since day one because I've been reading MKI/QH bloggers' theories, and I did think sometimes people went overboard with all the symbolism and whatnot, but I cannot deny that it was there, and valid too.

I guess when Maburt happens I'll just have to swallow it like a bitter pill.

yes the signs were always there...we chose to ignore them or stay in denial๐Ÿ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bheegi

yes the signs were always there...we chose to ignore them or stay in denial๐Ÿ˜†

Up until that DISGUSTING humbistar scene, I didn't think Maburt was possible. Now I believe Gul can pull off anything! ๐Ÿ˜†

It's funny how all the tumblr fandom is ready and excited about Maburt and the peepz on IF are still convinced of otherwise.
CanadianChik thumbnail

so, what did u think? I feel we will have a nikaah story here except that Zoya won't love Ayaan...

what show is that? Is it humsafar or ZGH? I really want to watch them

The link that i gave u is for the drama  called Dil hai chota sa - IMO we are headed more for this story than Nikaah movie.

What u have not seen humsafar or ZGH ?
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

DI U HAVE 2 WATCH THESE 2 SHOWS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

but 1st please please watch Dil hai chota sa (it is about 2 hindi movies long) i would love to discuss QH after u have watched this drama (through PM of course๐Ÿ˜‰)

Btw:  Gul watches a lot of Pakistani drama. Humsafar ended with a TRP of almost 8 and ZGH ended with a TRP of over 10 therefore i seriously see Gul incorporating a lot of these concepts into QH๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bheegi, Excellent post. It is Gul's story and for her to do with it what she wants to. I do feel that if she has been watching the show too, she knows what she has created. She herself is an audience too. And yet she is a biz woman who cares for TRPs too. It's tough to please all the people all the time. And yes we all are free to make a choice to watch this or not. And we make that choice everyday by coming on forums and participating too. And Gul will make her choices too. It's a free world, or at least in the context of creativity and viewing of QH. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I personally completely agree with CC's POV, I feel her take on this, explains this situation the best. I don't see "Zoyaan" happening. It is more about progressing the AsYA and ArYa relationship to the next level.
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

The link that i gave u is for the drama  called Dil hai chota sa - IMO we are headed more for this story than Nikaah movie.

What u have not seen humsafar or ZGH ?
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

DI U HAVE 2 WATCH THESE 2 SHOWS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

but 1st please please watch Dil hai chota sa (it is about 2 hindi movies long) i would love to discuss QH after u have watched this drama (through PM of course๐Ÿ˜‰)

Btw:  Gul watches a lot of Pakistani drama. Humsafar ended with a TRP of almost 8 and ZGH ended with a TRP of over 10 therefore i seriously see Gul incorporating a lot of these concepts into QH๐Ÿ˜ณ

Interesting suggestion, I might give it a try. Humsafar and ZGH were really good shows indeed.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">Thank u for making this post Di ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">- IMO this track is not about Zoyaan - not about ASYAs issues with their fathers but about ASYA relationship - but especially the turmoil within Asad - </font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">- This track will be Ayaan and Zoya being themselves - bickering but making an effort to get along because of Asad - coz both love Asad a lot</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">- But Asad being who he is will be possessive and not like any other man to be friendly with Zoya - Remember the article - the devil within? It will be Asad getting insecure of Ayaan and Zoya trying to get along for Asad's sake</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">- It will not help matters that Asad will not be able to voice his discomfort to Zoya about her friendship with Ayaan -( she is from NY and to her friendship is just friendship FOR A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE FRIENDS) </font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">- since both Ayaan and Zoya are in white their hearts are pure and there is no other intention towards each other than friendship - but Asad will start to distance himself from Ayaan because he will be insecure of Zoya and Ayaans friendship</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">I LOVE Gul for showing this for i have personally seen this trait in a lot of men - and i am sure she will handle the track very cleverly - this will also make sense that when Zoya moves to SM Asad will go with her.๐Ÿ˜‰</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">PS: Tannu picture and the picture of them together has no relation IMO</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990099">PPS: This is not me implying Zoyaan - This track is about Asad - and his insecurities - the new guy will give us a glimpse of it but the devil within will truly raise when he starts to get J of his own brother who he dearly loves - such a trait in a man is often known to a lot of us - especially the ones in a relationship with a conservation father / uncle / brother / husband / boyfriend. It was okay for Asad to have a girl as his best friend (who was interested in him romantically) but it is not okay for Zoya to have a guy as a best friend - (like just friends - not the movie star walla friends๐Ÿ˜‰)?</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">PPPS: I LOVE THE CVs FOR SHOWING THIS TRACK - THAT A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE JUST FRIENDS!!!!</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#9900cc">Forumwallas - Please take deep breaths into a paper bag and relax - it is ASYA and ARYA all the way ๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

wel said
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#3300cc">we have our remotes for sure but there is a large section of the country that will lap up this track...</font>

How can you be so sure?๐Ÿ˜†
Lots of love triangles have tanked!
EmmaKing thumbnail
I always knew that the clash between the brothers will be due to Zoya. Asad will hate Ayaan only in one condition, that he misunderstands him and is under the impression that Ayaan has taken his Zoya away from him.

Zoyaan will happen but its temporary and Asya separation was always around the corner :'( at least, i got to see AsYa romantic scenes before this :D btw, i feel like Asad will misunderstand zoyaan will hate them both and go back to his lonely angry self...(akdu ahmed khan). Arnav did the same thing in IPKKND when he had a misunderstanding regarding Khushi, although he was mean to her, he still loved and cared about her and it made those small moments worth watching those unbearable scenes. So, hopefully, we'll get to see intense AsYa scenes that has lots of romance in it :D
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sangeeta,
Yes good point .. it is definately Gul' story.. What I feel is that now Ayaan is planning to move away from Humeira since he does not want to hurt her... He may go to Zoya for help.. and may be these two will team up to either make Humeira feel J or for for any other investigations...I also feel that Asad will miss understand these two .. but at the end it will always be ASYA...

Regards,
Devika
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ur the sane force on our forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ