Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aswini-

haha i don mind anything as long as it is not cringeworthy😆 anyways i'll reserve my comments on zoyaan till something happens in the actual episodes😆not gonnna trust the promos and spoiler segments fr my own sanity😆 just gonna enjoy the drama happening around the forum and tumblr ofcourse😆

I know Zoya ayaan  won't consummate...so no cringeworthy stuff between them😆

There can be nothing more cringeworthy than Billo SR
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

I can just sing

'Itni Shakti hume dena data' 😆
You are right there is no point in cribbing & crying over that fact
Its gul's story at the end of the day and we cant help it

What is in our hands is that if this track happens and we all don't agree to it we can simply leave the show
Which i have planned if they go with ZoYaan nikaah
I have no problems with their track i have a problem with their marriage
If ayaan and zoe get married im done with it !

But as you said instead of coming to conclusions we all should see what's in store for us
Cause even gul knows the huge fan-following AsYa has and i don't think she wants to spoil it

Btw di can we have a nice update today
I really want to read something nice after all this

yes Tanya...remote hamare haath mein, Gul ke nahin😆

As for me< I will watch it as I am hooked on to the story and characters
It don't care if ayaan zoya do have a nikaah because I know Zoya won't consummate with him

Yes, a long AsYa update is in the works for Faasle...wait till tonite (US time)
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

i have reserved my comments till the actual; promo airs 😆 

Sangeeta dii, you talk like my Princy sometimes, thank Goodies, you are NOT my princy ( lene ke dene padd jate) 🤣 🤗

yeh Princy kaun hai Ankie?

I am just saying mujhey jo hoga qubool hai...promo ke aane ka intezaar nahin hai mujhey
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

Thank u for making this post Di 👍🏼

- IMO this track is not about Zoyaan - not about ASYAs issues with their fathers but about ASYA relationship - but especially the turmoil within Asad 

- This track will be Ayaan and Zoya being themselves - bickering but making an effort to get along because of Asad - coz both love Asad a lot

- But Asad being who he is will be possessive and not like any other man to be friendly with Zoya - Remember the article - the devil within? It will be Asad getting insecure of Ayaan and Zoya trying to get along for Asad's sake

- It will not help matters that Asad will not be able to voice his discomfort to Zoya about her friendship with Ayaan -( she is from NY and to her friendship is just friendship  FOR A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE FRIENDS) 

- since both Ayaan and Zoya are in white their hearts are pure and there is no other intention  towards each other than friendship - but Asad will start to distance himself from Ayaan because he will be insecure of Zoya and Ayaans friendship

I LOVE Gul for showing this for i have personally seen this trait in a lot of men - and i am sure she will handle the track very cleverly - this will also make sense that when Zoya moves to SM Asad will go with her.😉

PS: Tannu picture and the picture of them together has no relation IMO

PPS: This is not me implying Zoyaan - This track is about Asad - and his insecurities - the new guy will give us a glimpse of it but the devil within will truly raise when he starts to get J of his own brother who he dearly loves - such a trait in a man is often known to a lot of us - especially the ones in a relationship with a conservation father / uncle / brother / husband / boyfriend. It was okay for Asad to have a girl as his best friend (who was interested in him romantically) but it is not okay for Zoya to have a guy as a best friend - (like just friends - not the movie star walla friends😉)?

PPPS: I LOVE THE CVs FOR SHOWING THIS TRACK  - THAT A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE JUST FRIENDS!!!!

Forumwallas - Please take deep breaths into a paper bag and relax - it is ASYA and ARYA all the way 😉

That would be great but I really have no hopes that all this will happen.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkflamingo

👏
I so want this track to go this way. It makes perfect sense. Why else introduce a new guy if they don't plan to show the extent of asad's insecurities and J nature later on! 

the creepy new guy is just a red herring...a preview into a jealous and possessive asad
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

I know Zoya ayaan  won't consummate...so no cringeworthy stuff between them😆

There can be nothing more cringeworthy than Billo SR

I actually do not think they will get married - Ayaan - Zoya and Humeria are all in white - ie Pure. Asad was also in all white during SR. 

Only Asad is wearing black - therefore it is his turmoil IMO - rest are all innocent.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Aswini-

why cant yo wait fr the actual episode😆i just hope we ll be proved wrong this time also..lets crib after something actually happens😆

Yup am going to wait before i pass my judgment..I posted it just to explain why the Zoyaan track is unpalatable for me😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bheegi

yeh Princy kaun hai Ankie?

I am just saying mujhey jo hoga qubool hai...promo ke aane ka intezaar nahin hai mujhey

Princy = principal 😆 

I still am reserving till the promo cause am sure the Voice over has something to do with it 😉 
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I completely get what you are saying..I know its Gul's show and she can do anything she wants..I also know that Asad-Zoya are endgame..Its just that this whole concept of Asad marrying his brother's wife and Humeira marrying her sister's husband is nauseating to be honest..I know its just show but if they go through this, it just makes a mockery of the institution of marriage..I stopped watching Ekta's shows for this very reason..I thought Gul was better than this

watch the movie Nikaah and you will know why Gul is going this way
twinkie.star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, a long AsYa update is in the works for Faasle...wait till tonite (US time)
eagerly waiting for your update

update soon