Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I agree with u Sangeeta that it is her story not ours...but IMO ZoYaan is distasteful for the following reasons:
1. Asad is almost like a father to Ayaan...making Ayaan marry or even get engaged to his brother's woman is in bad taste

2. Zoya believes a lot in keeping the sanctity of the marriage intact...it will never make sense to me if she marries the younger one...does the cleaning up at SM and gets back to the older one..it will slash her character

3. If the bond of the brothers is so weak as to be broken by a girl they both fall for, I don't even know what to say.

4. What about Humeira...will she be left out in the cold again...

Again...we can say what we want, criticize all we want. Gul has decided what she wants to show

I am pretty sure about one thing- Zoya Ayaan will never consummate.

Zoya will hold the sanctity of marriage and be very upset when Ayaan dissolves the marriage.

Asad and Ayaan will clash big time...remember the Mahabharat post I made? Draupadi was the cause of that one...Zoya will be the one creating a clash here but ultimately Ayaan will grow up as a result of this clash and all will be well in the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhostanushreemishra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Is Gul's Story..Not Ours (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gazala1

Gazala1

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

" Jisse hum badal nahin sakte, usey qubool karne ki himmat dena'

So, guys we just have to sit and watch. This is Gul's story, not ours. If you and I had written the script, it might have been different but we haven't, so no point stressing.

No point being arrogant, rude or insistent on yeh nahin hoga ya aisa hi hoga. 

Most of us have been right or wrong about various tracks at various times. There is no one who has been accurate 100% of the time. 

I accepted Zoya-Ayaan track the day Billi SR happened. Prior to that, even I was a staunch protestor of that track. In my anger, I even pledged to not write anymore if Zoya-Ayaan track happenedLOL but guess what, I am still writing and will continue to write as long as I love this show.

I know the writers will do justice to whatever tracks they have planned. 

On the positive..

we will see the maha clash between the brothers
we will see the angry Akdu again
We will see Zoya fix the problems of SM...and find all the secrets (hopefully)
we will see Ayaan grow up

and finally we will see her return to her first and only love and her real home...Asad's house.

True, but they can show all of this without the leads indulging in multiple marriages. There are people from various walks of life and of different age groups watching this, why make a mockery of the institution of marriage. They can show all that you have stated while still upholding the sanctity of marriage.
No offense, just me POV.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

B3ll3...CanadianChikNikita_SmithThithliDhostanushreemishrabheegi

CanadianChik

Goldie

CanadianChik

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by CanadianChik

- IMO this track is not about Zoyaan - not about ASYAs issues with their fathers but about ASYA relationship - but especially the turmoil within Asad 
- This track will be Ayaan and Zoya being themselves - bickering but making an effort to get along because of Asad - coz both love Asad a lot
- But Asad being who he is will be possessive and not like any other man to be friendly with Zoya - Remember the article - the devil within? It will be Asad getting insecure of Ayaan and Zoya trying to get along for Asad's sake
- It will not help matters that Asad will not be able to voice his discomfort to Zoya about her friendship with Ayaan -( she is from NY and to her friendship is just friendship  FOR A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE FRIENDS) 
- since both Ayaan and Zoya are in white their hearts are pure and there is no other intention  towards each other than friendship - but Asad will start to distance himself from Ayaan because he will be insecure of Zoya and Ayaans friendship

I LOVE Gul for showing this for i have personally seen this trait in a lot of men - and i am sure she will handle the track very cleverly - this will also make sense that when Zoya moves to SM Asad will go with her.Wink

PS: Tannu picture and the picture of them together has no relation IMO

PPS: This is not me implying Zoyaan - This track is about Asad - and his insecurities - the new guy will give us a glimpse of it but the devil within will truly raise when he starts to get J of his own brother who he dearly loves - such a trait in a man is often known to a lot of us - especially the ones in a relationship with a conservation father / uncle / brother / husband / boyfriend. It was okay for him to have a girl as his best friend but it is not okay for Zoya to have a guy as a best friend?

PPPS: I LOVE THE CVs FOR SHOWING THIS TRACK  - THAT A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE JUST FRIENDS!!!!

Forumwallas - Please take deep breaths into a paper bag and relax - it is ASYA and ARYA all the way Wink

Clap..I would be awed if this happens

What that the forum wallas calm down and not hypervalent ? 
NEVER ROFL
On a serious note - Di is right - let Gul do her thing - it is what she is good at after all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhostbheegi

-Aswini-

IF-Dazzler

-Aswini-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
haha i don mind anything as long as it is not cringeworthyLOL anyways i'll reserve my comments on zoyaan till something happens in the actual episodesLOLnot gonnna trust the promos and spoiler segments fr my own sanityLOL just gonna enjoy the drama happening around the forum and tumblr ofcourseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

MisZoobieDoobie

IF-Rockerz

MisZoobieDoobie

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I can just sing
'Itni Shakti hume dena data' LOL
You are right there is no point in cribbing & crying over that fact
Its gul's story at the end of the day and we cant help it

What is in our hands is that if this track happens and we all don't agree to it we can simply leave the show
Which i have planned if they go with ZoYaan nikaah
I have no problems with their track i have a problem with their marriage
If ayaan and zoe get married im done with it !

But as you said instead of coming to conclusions we all should see what's in store for us
Cause even gul knows the huge fan-following AsYa has and i don't think she wants to spoil it

Btw di can we have a nice update today
I really want to read something nice after all this

bheegi

moniloveasya

IF-Sizzlerz

moniloveasya

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Agree.but one thing i do.i can change the chanel because remote is in my hand .
If zoyaan happen that day i sure i will quit the show

Edited by moniloveasya - 29 August 2013 at 5:19am

bheegi

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
i have reserved my comments till the actual; promo airs LOL 

Sangeeta dii, you talk like my Princy sometimes, thank Goodies, you are NOT my princy ( lene ke dene padd jate) ROFL Hug

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 29 August 2013 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikbheegi

pinkflamingo

Goldie

pinkflamingo

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Thank u for making this post Di Thumbs Up

- IMO this track is not about Zoyaan - not about ASYAs issues with their fathers but about ASYA relationship - but especially the turmoil within Asad 

- This track will be Ayaan and Zoya being themselves - bickering but making an effort to get along because of Asad - coz both love Asad a lot

- But Asad being who he is will be possessive and not like any other man to be friendly with Zoya - Remember the article - the devil within? It will be Asad getting insecure of Ayaan and Zoya trying to get along for Asad's sake

- It will not help matters that Asad will not be able to voice his discomfort to Zoya about her friendship with Ayaan -( she is from NY and to her friendship is just friendship  FOR A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE FRIENDS) 

- since both Ayaan and Zoya are in white their hearts are pure and there is no other intention  towards each other than friendship - but Asad will start to distance himself from Ayaan because he will be insecure of Zoya and Ayaans friendship

I LOVE Gul for showing this for i have personally seen this trait in a lot of men - and i am sure she will handle the track very cleverly - this will also make sense that when Zoya moves to SM Asad will go with her.Wink

PS: Tannu picture and the picture of them together has no relation IMO

PPS: This is not me implying Zoyaan - This track is about Asad - and his insecurities - the new guy will give us a glimpse of it but the devil within will truly raise when he starts to get J of his own brother who he dearly loves - such a trait in a man is often known to a lot of us - especially the ones in a relationship with a conservation father / uncle / brother / husband / boyfriend. It was okay for Asad to have a girl as his best friend (who was interested in him romantically) but it is not okay for Zoya to have a guy as a best friend - (like just friends - not the movie star walla friendsWink)?

PPPS: I LOVE THE CVs FOR SHOWING THIS TRACK  - THAT A MAN AND A WOMEN CAN BE JUST FRIENDS!!!!

Forumwallas - Please take deep breaths into a paper bag and relax - it is ASYA and ARYA all the way Wink

Clap
I so want this track to go this way. It makes perfect sense. Why else introduce a new guy if they don't plan to show the extent of asad's insecurities and J nature later on! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhostMisHumptyDumptybheegi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top