Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

   

The Biography of the Great MP (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

harshil_radhi28

Senior Member

harshil_radhi28

Joined: 17 September 2011

Posts: 756

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
thank you so much for this  wonderful info on MAHARANA PRATAP SINGH
he inspires me so much that i feel like fighting every odds that are in my way to lead life the way i want
i salute this man's bravery with all my respect and honor for him. and also as a proud INDIAN. i am proud to be INDIAN, i am proud of our history and i thank God for giving me the opportunity to call my self an INDIAN i am proud that i am born on the land that is call INDIA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293debasree04Pari117

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Biography of the Great MP (Page 2)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melosa

Senior Member

Melosa

Joined: 11 August 2013

Posts: 316

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by Melosa

Originally posted by Pari117

Eyes are filled with tears. Respect for maharana pratap. Jai ho maharana pratap ki. Wish i could go back to that time phase to witness this bravery. He was truly gem of our nation.
A question --- did kunwar shakti sacrificed his life to save maharana pratap?

You could say that this great warrior was born and lived like a king, but had to die like a dog. But we can change that. Nothing has ended. Pratap had died the most heroic death of them all, and WE can make sure he gets the honour he fought so much for.

i would rather call it independent death. He died but never bowed down before anyone. Dats honorable death. Had he been killed by akbar in war it would have been his defeat, but this brave man pratap was never defeated. He was a great warrior and is still alive in our hearts

True. Though sadly I would have to admit, I never really knew anything about this great warrior before the airing of this soap. Hats off, Sony Entertainment! Smile

Melosa

Senior Member

Melosa

Joined: 11 August 2013

Posts: 316

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaansh_visu

thank you so much for this  wonderful info on MAHARANA PRATAP SINGH
he inspires me so much that i feel like fighting every odds that are in my way to lead life the way i want
i salute this man's bravery with all my respect and honor for him. and also as a proud INDIAN. i am proud to be INDIAN, i am proud of our history and i thank God for giving me the opportunity to call my self an INDIAN i am proud that i am born on the land that is call INDIA


To be absolutely honest, I wasn't really proud of my heritage till I saw BKVP: MP on TV. It rocks! We need more shows like this! And as for you, you're welcome Smile

Melosa

Senior Member

Melosa

Joined: 11 August 2013

Posts: 316

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryberry293

Thank u @Melosa for posting superb info here...
When this show came on air , I searched for MPs history and wat I read was so inspiring that I makes me very emotional but inspires me at d same time.

We shud b proud that we have born in a land where such gr8 fighters existed at once. And current generation leaders shud learn something from these legends...


Exactly, Cherry  I grew emotional too. All we can do about him is to pass on his legacy and to make sure that people are at the least AWARE of his sacrifice!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 13 August 2010

Posts: 16509

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot @Melosa for this info Big smile
Really feeling very proud after reading this...He is a fighter throughout his life. He never dies. Salute him !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Joined: 08 May 2013

Posts: 2918

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melosa

Originally posted by cherryberry293

Thank u @Melosa for posting superb info here...
When this show came on air , I searched for MPs history and wat I read was so inspiring that I makes me very emotional but inspires me at d same time.

We shud b proud that we have born in a land where such gr8 fighters existed at once. And current generation leaders shud learn something from these legends...


Exactly, Cherry I grew emotional too. All we can do about him is to pass on his legacy and to make sure that people are at the least AWARE of his sacrifice!! Smile





Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Joined: 27 August 2008

Posts: 40899

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thnx for posting this
I feel so blessed to be born on the land of such brave warriors, hats off to him, he's really a brave warrior.

Melosa

Senior Member

Melosa

Joined: 11 August 2013

Posts: 316

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Thanx a lot @Melosa for this info Big smile
Really feeling very proud after reading this...He is a fighter throughout his life. He never dies. Salute him !!

I couldn't agree more!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
hoping for great actions

2

Patrarekha 10 556 31 May 2013 at 3:11pm
By panchaali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.