Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
guys don't discuss about outside AT. we don't want warning on this AT having  good news 
Libra123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

sid no yaar..
don't say thay 😭

Sush,, I feel the same.. If not for Shashank wh willow tach stupid Indian tv.. Now they screw up Shashank like thiis .. Idiots.. Again bashes start.. I can't take it...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ignore bashers yaar..

i wanted ganga to leave haveli they showed it..
i wanted jagya to wander in haveli like a lifeless missing ganga n mannu.. they showed it.
itne sun rahe ho toh aur bhi sunlo i want a grand wedding for JaGan...

Join me on Twitter tonight also we will ask for a beautiful confession from Jagya also ask for Jagya going to Mangalore & Bhairon/DS supporting JaGan
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes guys lets ignore..
enjoy the moments he is in love.. he is in LOVE..
i have gone mad..
aur kuch hi months mein we will get our ladesaar the romantic hero back 😎
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont care about Jagya accept to anandi that he loves Ganga but Jagya only want to confess his love to Ganga not any oneπŸ˜•
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
our unhappiness makes others very happy. enjoy it guys SriShank are a lovely pair at least for them.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

[

I agree...he needed jolts...I think he had feelings for a long time, he wasn't going to realize them until she went away...during engagement he felt ZERO happiness, his heart was elsewhere, he was in his room staring at the ring and playing with it but thinking of Ganga, when she left he cried...in the hospital after she told him not to go he ignored her so much, he sat alone wondering if it's wrong of him to want to accompany her, he kept going to Ganga's room and staring at it like a zombie...leaving her in mangalore too he looked on the verge of tears...the love was a silent type..then it came roaring out.

bold i believe he was remembering Mannu then ? Did he think about Ganga ? i won't be angry at cvs if they would have shown him thinking about her So far this all what they have shown it was only because he could not fulfill a promise  with her That care and concern was no ishq wala love where they showed him remembering her ?Just hardly once either they should have shown this before now they took a leap fantastic Do try to make sense of it mehwish it does not make sense 
Now they kaboom immediately show him O my God i love Ganga and confess to the one only great soul who was so right in her judgement  Can she ever be wrong ?His disinterest in Sanchi was not because he loves Ganga but because he does not want to marry 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Libra123

Yes then no one bashed anandi.. We're partying..now eveyone bash jagya... I am sick of this yaar.. Even when he is behaving perfectly they bash.. Ow they have a reasons o ansh.. Idiot Cvs.. Can they make sanchi break the ridpshta and her bhandhar is open.. Why kill us like this...
Today they gave Shashank.. But how.. Surrounded by loosers and daayans...this is what we get???

but A was being portrayed victim of Jagya so she got always benefit of doubt whilst jagya bigad ke sudhra he so he would be always in witness box 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ignore bashers yaar..

i wanted ganga to leave haveli they showed it..
i wanted jagya to wander in haveli like a lifeless missing ganga n mannu.. they showed it.
itne sun rahe ho toh aur bhi sunlo i want a grand wedding for JaGan...

Sush,maine dekha hai ke ek haafte agar basjhing chale tum 6 days ignore karlogi,haans logi bashing pe,ignore bhi kaar logi but ek din dimaag itna satkega ke pura pagal hojaogi.mere saath bohot baar aisa hua.Ke kabhi kabhi main ganga ko chracterless kehna bhi ignore karliya but ekdin main jagya ka hands in the pocket ko lekar majaak ko ignore nehin kaar payi,ya phir ganga ki education ko lekar majak endure nehin karpayi.
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Join me on Twitter tonight also we will ask for a beautiful confession from Jagya also ask for Jagya going to Mangalore & Bhairon/DS supporting JaGan

lets start now itself..
we will also ask kiran to join us..
i will do the requesting wala bashing morning too..