Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Update by Migan

Mottai machan of Prasad comes and dances shouts how come yo utalk to them, now pirai calls and tells wedding will happen. All deny calling and MM scolds Gayu. Gayu asks can't I talk to Maha Anni - hearing this both Amma/Amma get mad and darma adi to Gayu.
MM further says Pirai tease me, he challenged he will arrange for Maha wedding in a week. I am going to look for a girl for Prasad and i n3 days.

yellarum keeping quiet.

Prasad goes inside, consoles crying Gayu. She asks maha Anni and I saw Appa/Amma talking and thought you will convince, Prasad says allover, don't talk to them any more.

In NA houe, all eat then go to sleep. Middle of night Ramesh get sthe urge to drink, looks all through the house gets soem mones and runs through back door.

Goes to a wine shop which is close dfrom front but they are still selling illegal, he wants a bottle and the guy says only half and need 225. He begs I only have 150 give me what ever. The guy chases him out. Some outside person tries to help Ramesh gets mad and asks him not to help and begs the shop guy. They hear Police so the guy chases him out loks and turns the light off.
Ramesh tanni adichana illaya???

Next Mr.Sam dream with Gayu dressed as puthu mappilai and bride,  ore kavithai mazhai. Wakes up realize dream and screams, parents come running and they scold him for blabbering in sleep calling him Paithiyam.

In Prasad house, MM comes home with a gitl photo. He tells her name Maha Jothi. He passes photo to every one all look no emotion, Prasad says no without looking. MM gets mad but Prasad tells i don't want as the girl's name is Maha. Even if I try to forget everything you make me remember. He clearly says no the girl.

MM starts argue, prasad gets a call from his boss to turn over his accounts in school in Karaikudi. Prasad says sorry, due to issues he could not gobefore but will go immediately.

He tells parents he needs to go to karaikudi, and all are shocked. He says I will be your good boy even Maha kathu won't fall on me. says if you dout then some one come with me.Then he leaves.

Next they show auto coming too fast, Haha walking in a corner and her things fall. Maha stops and out comes Prasad and both look at each other.

Thodarum...

Edited by _SK_ - 30 August 2013 at 12:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaseksahanarajJanuswash2_SK_honeydaisyKarthikkanithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram Aug Archives 2013 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Friday Episode 853
Prasad maha face-off..Statue game starts...mannu maadhiri standing...asusual prasad does overacting and maha some ok acting...Ater some minutes..Prasad leaves the palce...maha sad..

Auto la prasad thinks abt maha...Their first meeting,maha fighting for him ,and all their meetings so far..Prasad tells the auto driver...anne..vandi ya thirupunga...Vandi thirumbings ...There maha is talking to gopi ...Prasad parthuttu pesama poitaru...(Mannu...Mannu)

Next...Deiva nadandhu varanga.;.>her bag falls down...Always-theruvula-nikkum- Guhan ododi coming...Vandhu he helps her in porukking...Then his usual dialogue...Vaanga..i'll drop u..(Adei..dei..vera velai illaiya unakku..illaiya nnu ketkaren..eppo parthalum road la nikkura..yaar paiya keezha poduvanga nnu parthu porukka odra...nee avlo free nna..inga vaaa...update ezhudhu..)...Mahesu lands up there deivu leaves...mahesu kevalama pesing deivu family and tells guhan not to have any neneppu abt that velangadha family...mahesu otting the movie from the begining...Guhan says for me..u and SR annan mattumdhaan important..i dont want anyone else...Matter over...Mahesu leaves..

Temple...Maha and gopi talking...Gopi asks what's wrong with prakash?...Maha says  no..there is something fishy here...Prasad nenecha paavama irukku...idhoda lets  leave this matter  ...Gopi says he will talk to prakash again...

Some murugan comes there and tells gopi that he want to book them for his appa's sadabhishekam fn in chennai...Gopi leaves with him..

Ramesh mangalagarama ...vararu..(ennada idhu..)...Happy lola brings coffee..Ellarukkum orey ilippu..(ennathukku nnu dhaan theiryala enakku)...Lola says my son evlo allaga irukkan...SleepyShanmugam comes and ramesh avar kaal vizhundhu kenjings...Ennai maativitrahda nnu...Nelli comes and shanmugam says i need one nambikkaiyana aal for my relatives shop...Shanmugan jet speed la escapes from there...

Prasad's mom and dad..oppari and polambal time...Mom orama ninnu crying and dad joins her...Mom says she is very worried abt prasad..He still loves maha...All becoz of us..and same polambal dialogues ..nothing new...MM vararu anga and asks abt prasad..Dad says no..MM says u careless ppl..he has gone to karaikudi..not thoothukudi...inneram vandhurukanum..no phone nothing...MM continues his kuttai kolapping dialogues ...says prasad will call u and will say..i have some work..will come ater 2-3 days...MM leaves and mom dad confused..

Selvarangam meets guha and thittufies...u sight adiching ragini??..konne poduven...stay away from ragini...Guha says i love her..true love anne ..true love..i know everything bay ragini..abt her past also...u talk to my father abt this..appa dhaan gave ur number..SR says i'll talk to them..Guha happy...SR says ragini ya nalla parthukanum..Guha says en kannukulla vachu parthukuven...(ava enna dhoosi ya..un kannukulla vachu parthukka)...Guha happy o happy..

Thodarum.

Sorry for the mistakes..

Edited by _SK_ - 30 August 2013 at 11:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgashasekkalcanduJanumiganswash2hopper_oceanhoneydaisyKarthikkanithyamkv

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Friday 23.08.2013

Short update

Prasad sitting sad. Refuses food. Mom & Gayu trying to cheer him up , pleads him to eat some food. Prasad unable to eat , says his sorrow is neck deep , unable to do anything. MM comes & shoots his nonsensical theories ,kuzhappufies the kuttai further, nalla veppilai adiching MIL who as usual opens her water tank.

Maha met by the gumuku gumuku gumuki , jimiku jimiku jimiki kavigyan who let loose his kandravi kavidhais irritating all & sundry.Maha gives him left & right , cautions that she will complain & book him under eve teasing.

Prasad vomits. Mummy cries , asks MM to get sukku , milagi thippili from shop to make kashayam for Prasad. MM  teases mom-in -law , says for Prasad the best kashayam is Mahaaa kashayam. Says Prasad is acting , drama to win parents heart & unite with Maha.

Sokku comes to meet Pirai & Pushpa. Vala valanu talking about the happenings in Prasad house. Meenakshi's visit to Prasad house , how kindly treated by them. All perplexed ivlavu nallavanga why suddenly want to stop Maha - Prasad marriage. Some very imp. matter behind this. Once again all praise Prasad parents , Pirai says even after all these if Prasad parents again come to him with the alliance he would  happily accept it.

Prasad house. His mom sheds copious tears . Father gives a lecture to make her understand the situation & try to prove their decision is prudent 7 sane. If Prasad comes to know about his birth secret & about his biological parents , there is every chance that they might lose him. So asks wife to keep  quiet.

Edited by srima - 03 November 2013 at 6:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top