Chhan Chhan

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

I really enjoyed this show. It was nice to see a different show , with a female protagonist who wasn't self-sacrificial, who was independent and strong. I wish the show had received better ratings, and completed at least a year. Sanaya Irani,  you gave your best to the character and portrayed it really well. And you made Chhanchhan as different from Khushi as possible.I'm sure there's an amazing show and another iconic  role waiting for you. Just be patient, and know that we fans love you a lot. I must say it was very daring of you to take up this role and show , which was poles apart from the expectation of your fans. Now I'm waiting to watch you and Mohit in NB6.  Anuj was a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed the show much more after he entered. And their chemistry was also something else. Special mention to Supriya Pathak- you were amazing. No one would have believed that the same person played both Uma and Hansa. Kudos to you guys  and Team Chanchan as well. All the best for the future. 

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 7)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Sanaya-I don't know why , how n when i started adoring you..Words would not be enough to tell how much I adore you,praise your talent and hardwork,love your honesty and straightforward nature.I had loved you in Fanna,in MJHT,in IPPKND and in CC.. Chhan Chhan is an inspiration for every Today's young girl who face such traditional laws or rules whatever we say..Definately i learnt a lot from CC along the treat to watch such a talented beautiful actres in her full swing !! Just a simple Thank You Sanaya Irani . I m waiting for your comeback because i am gonna enjoy that i know cox Sanaya irani name is enough for a promising entertainment :) 
Anuj-I had seen you in bebo.. but the day i watched you as Manav Borisagar .. it was day i had started watching Chhan Chhan regularly after being dissapointed from previous co-star.. Thanks to you for making our lives easier :P I love n adore your friendship with sanaya irani and mohit sehgal ..Your offscreen chemistry with Sanaya irani is hilarious n i would always cherish it !! I wish you loads of success.. as you deserve being such a honest human being !! Thank you Anuj !!
ChanMan-What i say i am in love with Chhan Chhan and Manav .. they make so perfect n cute couple !! I will always cherish this beautiful jodi.. !!
Love you guys as ChanMan and SaNuj !! Enjoyed the on screen scenes and off screen segments lot and will always cherish them !!
Chhan Chhan Team-You Guys did a wonderful Job no doubt..I loved watching all of you despite it was some times boring.. you guys definately deserve a chance to stay.. but well may be things are happen to be in this way..so wishing you best of luck..thank you for entertaining us !

Thumbs Up

-Marie-

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArnavKhushi

res! 
Edited: 

A big thanks to the entire cast and crew of Chhanchhan!

To Sanaya, it was wonderful seeing you on screen again as you are really the best of the best out there. Wink I'll always be more than happy to support you on any show and with any actor. You are such a lively person that 99% of your co-stars get along well with you and that proves that you're such a sweet and friendly person. Even though this show is sadly coming to an end, I really WISH that you make a speedy return on another show! Wish you all the best for your future!

To Anuj, mere yaar! Within two episodes, you became one of my favorite actors! And I found a new crush to gush all over! lol. You're incredible man. I love your humour, your acting skills, you personality, and your looks. Wink haha. It's such a disappointment that the show is ending but if life and time permits, I would always always always follow any show or movie that you do! All the best for your movie that's about to come out. I hope it does very well and who knows? Maybe you'll become the next Salman Khan? << I believe you can!!! 

To the writers of this show: kudos to you guys for coming up with a truly interesting show and a not so common saas-bahu show that would only otherwise include tears and a bahu without a backbone. I loved the tracks that you guys portrayed and all the realistic problems of life that was showed on the show along with their proper solutions. I WISH people could have accepted this show more because it's not a heavily dramatic show - it has it's nice dose of humour and romance which adds to the simplicity of the show. 

Thank you to everyone who was apart of this show. I wish you all good luck for your future and I hope I can say on behalf of everyone else that we really appreciate your efforts. Big smile

Thumbs Up

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
res..
would like to comment.but in a hurry now..

kbtr

MadhuO

IF-Rockerz

MadhuO

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Where do I begin to tell the story about how I just adore Sanaya...not just me but my two favorite guys...save it for another day.

Team Chhanchhan...especially the PH and the crew...Kudos.!!
First I am not a lover of Indian TV or BW. I happened onto Sanaya and hence Chhanchhan. I am so happy that Indian TV could actually have a show like Chhanchhan amidst all the "other" so called doing great shows. It didn't do well simply because quantity won over 'Quality". Chhanchhan is too classy, shows a woman of substance, shows logic, family dynamics in changing environment in today's reality. The rating audience is perhaps too afraid to like it because they don't want the ideas to come into their homes. I will miss Chhanchhan and it's freshness.
Sanaya, Awesome personality that comes across to the character she portrays and her interaction to people that are around her. A fine young lady and a great role model for today's young women. She is a great credit to the profession she has chosen. She has remained true to herself and thus to the people that matter to her.
Anuj, A fine personality and am just sorry he came later.

All the supporting cast were equally well chosen and they all did an awesome job. 

I wish everybody the very best in all they choose for their future ventures.

Madhu, Oliver and Mark. ...almost forgot...Yug... my translator. Smile

Edited by MadhuO - 29 August 2013 at 3:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrbkambermpat

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuO

Where do I begin to tell the story about how I just adore Sanaya...not just me but my two favorite guys...save it for another day.

Team Chhanchhan...especially the PH and the crew...Kudos.!!
First I am not a lover of Indian TV or BW. I happened onto Sanaya and hence Chhanchhan. I am so happy that Indian TV could actually have a show like Chhanchhan amidst all the "other" so called doing great shows. It didn't do well simply because quantity won over 'Quality". Chhanchhan is too classy, shows a woman of substance, shows logic, family dynamics in changing environment in today's reality. The rating audience is perhaps too afraid to like it because they don't want the ideas to come into their homes. I will miss Chhanchhan and it's freshness.
Sanaya, Awesome personality that comes across to the character she portrays and her interaction to people that are around her. A fine young lady and a great role model for today's young women. She is a great credit to the profession she has chosen. She has remained true to herself and thus to the people that matter to her.
Anuj, A fine personality and am just sorry he came later.

All the supporting cast were equally well chosen and they all did an awesome job. 

I wish everybody the very best in all they choose for their future ventures.

Madhu, Oliver and Mark. ...almost forgot...Yug... my translator. Smile

Thumbs Up

mpat

IF-Rockerz

mpat

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Kudos to the makers of Chhanchhan.
I can honestly say that now I can believe that there can be an Indian show of quality. I am an international viewer and had previously never watched an Indian serial until Sanaya's last show. It is because of Sanaya that I watch Chhanchhan. I actually know families in the USA who relate to issues shown in the show. Chhanchhan is a progressive show that shows intellect of women and family relationships be it old school or current "modern" as they say. It is sad that the show was not well received by the "rating" viewers.

Sanaya, Truly a lovely young woman of substance. She has a quality that just draws you in and makes you feel her every emotion. She emotes the character she plays. Watching her off screen with colleagues shows her personal style and who she is in real life. I am in awe of her...just a wonderful human being.

Don't know much about Anuj except as "Manav" and listening to him in the off screen interviews with Sanaya.  I can see that he is a gentleman and I give him a lot of credit for joining the Chhanchhan team when all in the industry were down with the show.

Supriya Pathak, She made an excellent Umaben. She is a fine actor.

Supporting cast members were all excellent.

All in all, Chhanchhan is a great story for those that can appreciate new concepts. The entire team did a great job.

kbtr

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpat

Kudos to the makers of Chhanchhan.
I can honestly say that now I can believe that there can be an Indian show of quality. I am an international viewer and had previously never watched an Indian serial until Sanaya's last show. It is because of Sanaya that I watch Chhanchhan. I actually know families in the USA who relate to issues shown in the show. Chhanchhan is a progressive show that shows intellect of women and family relationships be it old school or current "modern" as they say. It is sad that the show was not well received by the "rating" viewers.

Sanaya, Truly a lovely young woman of substance. She has a quality that just draws you in and makes you feel her every emotion. She emotes the character she plays. Watching her off screen with colleagues shows her personal style and who she is in real life. I am in awe of her...just a wonderful human being.

Don't know much about Anuj except as "Manav" and listening to him in the off screen interviews with Sanaya.  I can see that he is a gentleman and I give him a lot of credit for joining the Chhanchhan team when all in the industry were down with the show.

Supriya Pathak, She made an excellent Umaben. She is a fine actor.

Supporting cast members were all excellent.

All in all, Chhanchhan is a great story for those that can appreciate new concepts. The entire team did a great job.

Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top