Chhan Chhan

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

Addicted2SanZ

IF-Rockerz

Addicted2SanZ

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thanks  for  a  beautiful  story  that  reflects   the  the  social  problems  faced  by  many  women  in  in rural india...my  fav  parts  was  dowry  and  chhanchhan  dealing  with it...i  hope  there  would  be  real  woman  like  chhanchhan  who  can  fight  against  all  this  negative  believes  of  society ...the  show  was  going  great   especially  all  the  actors  were  just  perfect  to  their  roles even  if  its  sanaya or  anuj or  supriya  ji  or  the  other  actors...
chhanchhan  and  manav's  pairing  was  good  and  i  hope  this  jodi  will  again  come once  more  in  future...
this   is  all  what  i  have  to  say..
and  sanaya  ...dont  be  worried  darling  cause  something  much  better  is  waiting  for  u  out  there...the  only  thing  u  should  do  is  to  just  find  it...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrshowviewerDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 6)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

showviewer

IF-Rockerz

showviewer

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thank you Team Chhanchhan for entertaining us for the past six months. Though the show had a rocky start it eventually stabilized and became quite entertaining with wonderful episodes and good social messages. 
I would like to thank the entire ensemble cast for bringing the character they played to life and acting beautifully. A special mention to Anuj for reviving Manav' s character and making it endearing and Supriyaji for making Umaben unforgettable. Finally Sanaya, for whom I started to watch Chhanchhan, thank you for bringing a smile to my face as Chhanchhan and lighting up the screen with your presence. I appreciate your effort to try something new and giving it your best shot till the end. Your hard work, dedication and talent will not go unnoticed and am sure there are many interesting opportunities waiting for you in future.

Good Luck to the entire cast and crew of Chhanchhan, thank you for the hard work and hope all of you get lots of success and happiness ahead. Please do give the cute doggies a hug from us.

Thank you V, for taking this initiative.

Edited by showviewer - 29 August 2013 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrDiyaS

SS88

IF-Dazzler

SS88

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed this show. It was nice to see a different show , with a female protagonist who wasn't self-sacrificial, who was independent and strong. I wish the show had received better ratings, and completed at least a year. Sanaya Irani,  you gave your best to the character and portrayed it really well. And you made Chhanchhan as different from Khushi as possible.I'm sure there's an amazing show and another iconic  role waiting for you. Just be patient, and know that we fans love you a lot. I must say it was very daring of you to take up this role and show , which was poles apart from the expectation of your fans. Now I'm waiting to watch you and Mohit in NB6.  Anuj was a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed the show much more after he entered. And their chemistry was also something else. Special mention to Supriya Pathak- you were amazing. No one would have believed that the same person played both Uma and Hansa. Kudos to you guys  and Team Chanchan as well. All the best for the future. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrshowviewerDiyaS

LuvArnavKhushi

Goldie

LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
edited my comment Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockystar22

thanks  for  a  beautiful  story  that  reflects   the  the  social  problems  faced  by  many  women  in  in rural india...my  fav  parts  was  dowry  and  chhanchhan  dealing  with it...i  hope  there  would  be  real  woman  like  chhanchhan  who  can  fight  against  all  this  negative  believes  of  society ...the  show  was  going  great   especially  all  the  actors  were  just  perfect  to  their  roles even  if  its  sanaya or  anuj or  supriya  ji  or  the  other  actors...
chhanchhan  and  manav's  pairing  was  good  and  i  hope  this  jodi  will  again  come once  more  in  future...
this   is  all  what  i  have  to  say..
and  sanaya  ...dont  be  worried  darling  cause  something  much  better  is  waiting  for  u  out  there...the  only  thing  u  should  do  is  to  just  find  it...Smile

Thumbs Up

Addicted2SanZ

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Thank you Team Chhanchhan for entertaining us for the past six months. Though the show had a rocky start it eventually stabilized and became quite entertaining with wonderful episodes and good social messages. 
I would like to thank the entire ensemble cast for bringing the character they played to life and acting beautifully. A special mention to Anuj for reviving Manav' s character and making it endearing and Supriyaji for making Umaben unforgettable. Finally Sanaya, for whom I started to watch Chhanchhan, thank you for bringing a smile to my face as Chhanchhan and lighting up the screen with your presence. I appreciate your effort to try something new and giving it your best shot till the end. Your hard work, dedication and talent will not go unnoticed and am sure there are many interesting opportunities waiting for you in future.

Good Luck to the entire cast and crew of Chhanchhan, thank you for the hard work and hope all of you get lots of success and happiness ahead. Please do give the cute doggies a hug from us.

Thank you V, for taking this initiative.

Thumbs Up

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Chanchan.

Dearest Sanaya Irani , 
You are responsible for me not being straight. Thank you. LOL

@CC team- The show was good and I hope you all have a bright future

Thumbs Up

Neloufer.

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Team Chhanchhan i just want you all to know that there are lots of people here around who really appreciated the show, the content, the presentation and the modern approach. I really liked how matters and events pertaining to daily life were dealt with in a very realistic and believable way. And the couple Sanaya-Anuj as Chhanchhan-Manav are really adorable. The supporting cast, the brothers and their wives and Chhanchhan's family were perfect too. Although it dint translate into trps i want to say that we really appreciate the show. A better planning would have made it a success. Thank you for giving us Sanaya as Chhanchhan..

And as for Sanaya, it takes guts to try something different. Appreciate your efforts, it was a nice show. Please do continue to follow what your heart says..

And Anuj thanks for making Manav such a lovable character. Just wish you had been there from the beginning..

P.S. Thanks Vittoria for this.

Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top