Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 5)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruze

Team Chhanchhan
loved each n every character 
Sanaya n Anuj chemistry 
Sanaya n Supriya ji's chemistry 
loved the different concept of Saas bahu saga

what if u didn't get good TRP
but you guys get Love and respect  form ur loyal viewer

Team chhanchhan rocks

Thumbs Up
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

Chanchan was a very entertaining show and I enjoyed every bit of hit, so wat if it is going off air, All the characters be it Chanchan, Manav, Umaben, Manthan, Sanjana n Ranjana are very special to u.

Miss u guys and hope to see u guys in TV soon in very gud Roles.

SANAYA IRANI love u, hope to see u in a Romantic show now.

Anuj Sachdev hope Haani goes super hit.
Wish u all the best for ur career n modelling. Clap

Thumbs Up
sadhnasoumya IF-Addictz
sadhnasoumya
sadhnasoumya

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I am happy we got a show like cc
And it was a great show
And after all trp doesn't decide everything right
All the actors did their best
And thank u for all the hard work
Good luck for ur future
Will miss chhanchhan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

I am happy we got a show like cc
And it was a great show
And after all trp doesn't decide everything right
All the actors did their best
And thank u for all the hard work
Good luck for ur future
Will miss chhanchhan

Thumbs Up
-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
To Team Chhanchhan - Thank you for trying something different, for going against the conventional crying bahu, overpowering saas and a spineless husband. Thank you for the attempt to make a show based on today's world, on reality, a show that was entertaining and intelligent. I loved watching it. It didn't work out, but Chhanchhan will forever be remembered as the show which tried to break the norms on Indian Television. KUDOS.

To Sanaya - I am so proud of you. From Sameera in LRL, to Sanaya in RKB, to Gunjan in MJHT, to Khushi in IPKKND and finally Chhanchhan in CC you have simply grown as an actor to a level unmatched by most today. Thank you for choosing something completely different from your previous shows, for following your heart, for never letting your gorgeous smile waver no matter what the circumstances. Chhanchhan may not have worked out, but thank you for taking up a show that went against the norms of Indian Television. Thank you for choosing 3 completely different roles, a quiet, shy Gunjan, a loud, crazy, bubbly Khushi and a very today's woman Chhanchhan, and portraying them to the T. You are the only actress who has been part of 3 amazing onscreen jodis. I love you, and I really hope we don't need to wait too long to see you shining on your screens again.

To Anuj - Thank you for being the Manav we fell in love with. You were simply so awesome that at times we wished that Chhanchhan would become a love story, I know I did. Your entry brought with it this freshness that was lacking before. So thank you. Thank you for taking up a show midway. We are always going to remember you as Manav Borisagar.

To Supriya Pathakji - I had seen you as Hansa in Khichdi, and loved you there. It was a pleasure seeing you in Chhanchhan as Umaben, a completely different role but played so perfectly. My favourite scenes of you were your confrontations with Chhanchhan. You were awesome. Thank you.

To the rest - Thank you for playing your roles perfectly. I loved watching scenes with the Sarabhai family and Chhanchhan's friends, scenes with the Borisagar family. Jimit Trivedi, I loved watching Manthan, one of my favourite characters in Chhanchhan. Srman Jain, you were amazing as Rugved. To the others, thank you for being so supportive and so awesome. You were all amazing.

Edited by -Drishti- - 31 August 2013 at 12:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSkbtr

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Thank you Team Chhanchhan for the lovely story.. I really wanted Chhanchhan to do better for Sanaya's sake but it's really sad that the show is going to end soon.. I started watching Chhanchhan for our darling super gorgeous talented Sanaya Irani but loved every character.. Really want to give a special thank to the talented handsome Anuj Sachdeva.. He was amazing as Manav.. Wishing him all the best for his movie.. I am really hoping to see Sanaya Irani with a new show soon.. All the best Team Chanchan!!...xx

Edited by shamzygirl - 30 August 2013 at 1:26pm

kbtr

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Dearest Sanaya Irani , 
You are responsible for me not being straight. Thank you. LOL

@CC team- The show was good and I hope you all have a bright future

Edited by .Chanchan. - 29 August 2013 at 5:59am

kbtr

Msfrootie IF-Rockerz
Msfrootie
Msfrootie

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Team Chhanchhan i just want you all to know that there are lots of people here around who really appreciated the show, the content, the presentation and the modern approach. I really liked how matters and events pertaining to daily life were dealt with in a very realistic and believable way. And the couple Sanaya-Anuj as Chhanchhan-Manav are really adorable. The supporting cast, the brothers and their wives and Chhanchhan's family were perfect too. Although it dint translate into trps i want to say that we really appreciate the show. A better planning would have made it a success. Thank you for giving us Sanaya as Chhanchhan..

And as for Sanaya, it takes guts to try something different. Appreciate your efforts, it was a nice show. Please do continue to follow what your heart says..

And Anuj thanks for making Manav such a lovable character. Just wish you had been there from the beginning..

P.S. Thanks Vittoria for this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerDiyaSkbtr

Go to top