Chhan Chhan

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Thank u Sanaya Irani for choosing CC b'coz u chose something different...CC is light hearted nice show different from other saas bahu shows & I enjoyed CC...But it didn't get trps & going off air now...I'll miss all of u...Thank u CC team & All the best to all of u...Sanaya Irani I'm sure you'll be back with a bang Smile

Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 30 August 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 4)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Sanaya--- U rock baby..U did complete justice to the role of CC..U made us be positive in our life as all the problems u fqaced  and solved were related to our own lives..I have always been an ardent fan of as i started to see u frm IPK..I loved u as KKG u made me cry and laugh..and as cc u made me more +++ ve in my life...All the best Baby..I know u have a great career ahead...Thumbs Up
Anuj---I have no words..I adored you frm Sabki Laadli Bebo days..When i saw u in CC as Manav..I feel in love with you frm day one..U gave life to MANAV BORiSAGAR...Everyday was treat to watch you and Sanaya on screen..U are a smart individual..U are most practical perosn i have met in my life...All the best for ur movie HAANI and the all future endeavours..

Rest of the team---I loved everyione frm Supriyaji to all the others..U were a perfect team..Hoping to see u all soon...

CC was a concept which was way way ahead of time..Sigh people in india see crap..but not a good subject...

Will miss CC and mainly SANUJ...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87kbtrDiyaS

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera...

Sanaya--- U rock baby..U did complete justice to the role of CC..U made us be positive in our life as all the problems u fqaced  and solved were related to our own lives..I have always been an ardent fan of as i started to see u frm IPK..I loved u as KKG u made me cry and laugh..and as cc u made me more +++ ve in my life...All the best Baby..I know u have a great career ahead...Thumbs Up
Anuj---I have no words..I adored you frm Sabki Laadli Bebo days..When i saw u in CC as Manav..I feel in love with you frm day one..U gave life to MANAV BORiSAGAR...Everyday was treat to watch you and Sanaya on screen..U are a smart individual..U are most practical perosn i have met in my life...All the best for ur movie HAANI and the all future endeavours..

Rest of the team---I loved everyione frm Supriyaji to all the others..U were a perfect team..Hoping to see u all soon...

CC was a concept which was way way ahead of time..Sigh people in india see crap..but not a good subject...

Will miss CC and mainly SANUJ...Ouch

Thumbs Up

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saba-

Sanaya  - U were the only reason i started watch this show.and U r the only reason i am still watching the show and will watch it till end.You are truly amazing and gorgeous in the show.You are the epitome of perfection.HeartYou are my love .
Anuj - 
Thank U so much to give a new life to our show Cause a couple is only can be completed when we have both male and female amazing actors.We love Sanuj and enjoying their chemistry Heart
ChhanChhan -
the entire team of CC is full of talented and amazing actors.whole team gave their full support to make this show watchable.

thanks
kbtr to make this thread.

Thumbs Up

-Saba-

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Unres

Sanaya, thanks for taking up light hearted chanchan, love your acting, dedication and hard work, god bless  you, you are so  natural in dancing and acting that it  looks very easy and simple. 

Anuj -  started  to like you as  manav but i am your fan after  you  so nicely supported sanaya in Gold awards,  i love your  raymonds  ad, very apt ad for you. Will miss you guys if  cc goes off air 

Cc  other actors, all are good and loved be it ranana sanjana or mukut or manthan, ccs family are also good, will miss watching supriyaji,

CC team,thanks for all the dance sequence  and  chanman scenes, wish cc was  running, neverthless  best wishes to all of you  

Edited by tvshowfan - 30 August 2013 at 6:34pm

kbtr

cruze

IF-Stunnerz

cruze

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Team Chhanchhan
loved each n every character 
Sanaya n Anuj chemistry 
Sanaya n Supriya ji's chemistry 
loved the different concept of Saas bahu saga

what if u didn't get good TRP
but you guys get Love and respect  form ur loyal viewer

Team chhanchhan rocks

Edited by cruze - 29 August 2013 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87kbtr

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Chanchan was a very entertaining show and I enjoyed every bit of hit, so wat if it is going off air, All the characters be it Chanchan, Manav, Umaben, Manthan, Sanjana n Ranjana are very special to u.

Miss u guys and hope to see u guys in TV soon in very gud Roles.

SANAYA IRANI love u, hope to see u in a Romantic show now.

Anuj Sachdev hope Haani goes super hit.
Wish u all the best for ur career n modelling. Clap

Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 29 August 2013 at 3:58am

kbtr

-Marie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Marie-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Sanaya-I don't know why , how n when i started adoring you..Words would not be enough to tell how much I adore you,praise your talent and hardwork,love your honesty and straightforward nature.I had loved you in Fanna,in MJHT,in IPPKND and in CC.. Chhan Chhan is an inspiration for every Today's young girl who face such traditional laws or rules whatever we say..Definately i learnt a lot from CC along the treat to watch such a talented beautiful actres in her full swing !! Just a simple Thank You Sanaya Irani . I m waiting for your comeback because i am gonna enjoy that i know cox Sanaya irani name is enough for a promising entertainment :) 
Anuj-I had seen you in bebo.. but the day i watched you as Manav Borisagar .. it was day i had started watching Chhan Chhan regularly after being dissapointed from previous co-star.. Thanks to you for making our lives easier :P I love n adore your friendship with sanaya irani and mohit sehgal ..Your offscreen chemistry with Sanaya irani is hilarious n i would always cherish it !! I wish you loads of success.. as you deserve being such a honest human being !! Thank you Anuj !!
ChanMan-What i say i am in love with Chhan Chhan and Manav .. they make so perfect n cute couple !! I will always cherish this beautiful jodi.. !!
Love you guys as ChanMan and SaNuj !! Enjoyed the on screen scenes and off screen segments lot and will always cherish them !!
Chhan Chhan Team-You Guys did a wonderful Job no doubt..I loved watching all of you despite it was some times boring.. you guys definately deserve a chance to stay.. but well may be things are happen to be in this way..so wishing you best of luck..thank you for entertaining us !

Edited by MSluvsSI - 29 August 2013 at 5:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIFAN87kbtr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top