Chhan Chhan

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

vanitha3d

IF-Dazzler

vanitha3d

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I would like to thank  cv's of CC for making this a wonderful entertaining show. I enjoyed CC a lot after Anuj's entry the story  is good and interesting but its the last show in the TRP chart.. I know there are lots of online and international viewers but end of the day TRP matters for a show to survive.. I honestly want to see Sanaya and Anuj in a popular channel with a good PH.
 All the very best for CC team in their future projects.                                         Chhan Chhan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyimmirakbtrshowviewerDiyaSGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 3)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanitha3d

I would like to thank  cv's of CC for making this a wonderful entertaining show. I enjoyed CC a lot after Anuj's entry the story  is good and interesting but its the last show in the TRP chart.. I know there are lots of online and international viewers but end of the day TRP matters for a show to survive.. I honestly want to see Sanaya and Anuj in a popular channel with a good PH.
 All the very best for CC team in their future projects.                                         Chhan Chhan

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3d

bolt

IF-Rockerz

bolt

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Team Chhanchhan

First, very sad that Chhanchhan is going off the air.

I am an international non-Indian viewer of Chhanchhan.  The show was all it said it was going to be from the beginning. It handled the family and relationship issues in a very logical and methodical manner. Even though the family is "orthodox", the family dynamics are true across cultures.  I am just sorry that it was not appreciated by the TRP audience.  All the Cast members delivered their "character" to perfection. Last, but not the least are all the people behind the scenes without whom the whole picture would not be perfect.

Sanaya, You gave your total dedication to the show and I enjoyed your character thoroughly once again. You are the only reason I watch Indian TV. You are a very talented actor and a fine young lady.  You give your characters all that you have and it comes through flawlessly. Kudos!!!!!

Anuj, It is a pleasure to have had you in the show for as long as we did. Just sorry that we did not have you for a longer time. It says much about you to have taken up CC when you did.

Wish everybody associated with the show lots of success with all future ventures.

Thank you,

Bess

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyshowviewerkbtrbkambermpatMadhuODiyaSGodhuliLogon

najmaa

Goldie

najmaa

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Res

kbtr

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolt

Team Chhanchhan

First, very sad that Chhanchhan is going off the air.

I am an international non-Indian viewer of Chhanchhan.  The show was all it said it was going to be from the beginning. It handled the family and relationship issues in a very logical and methodical manner. Even though the family is "orthodox", the family dynamics are true across cultures.  I am just sorry that it was not appreciated by the TRP audience.  All the Cast members delivered their "character" to perfection. Last, but not the least are all the people behind the scenes without whom the whole picture would not be perfect.

Sanaya, You gave your total dedication to the show and I enjoyed your character thoroughly once again. You are the only reason I watch Indian TV. You are a very talented actor and a fine young lady.  You give your characters all that you have and it comes through flawlessly. Kudos!!!!!

Anuj, It is a pleasure to have had you in the show for as long as we did. Just sorry that we did not have you for a longer time. It says much about you to have taken up CC when you did.

Wish everybody associated with the show lots of success with all future ventures.

Thank you,

Bess

Thumbs Up

immira

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Team Chanchan .. It was a new and bold concept ..  to break the usual mold of sas bahu serials... 
but for some initial mistakes it suffered a lot .. still after Anuj came we all loved the new couple and in all the other departments we saw improvements .. hoped it could have a time slot change .. Ouch

Nevertheless , All the best wishes for Sanaya and Anuj for next ventures .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrshowviewer

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

Team Chanchan .. It was a new and bold concept ..  to break the usual mold of sas bahu serials... 
but for some initial mistakes it suffered a lot .. still after Anuj came we all loved the new couple and in all the other departments we saw improvements .. hoped it could have a time slot change .. Ouch

Nevertheless , All the best wishes for Sanaya and Anuj for next ventures .. 

Thumbs Up

GodhuliLogon

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Sanaya  - U were the only reason i started watch this show.and U r the only reason i am still watching the show and will watch it till end.You are truly amazing and gorgeous in the show.You are the epitome of perfection.HeartYou are my love .
Anuj - 
Thank U so much to give a new life to our show Cause a couple is only can be completed when we have both male and female amazing actors.We love Sanuj and enjoying their chemistry Heart
ChhanChhan -
the entire team of CC is full of talented and amazing actors.whole team gave their full support to make this show watchable.

thanks
kbtr to make this thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrshowviewerDiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top