Chhan Chhan

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArnavKhushi

res! Will unres tomorrow morning! :) 

No hurry, no worry. Take your time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 2)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushiforever

khushiforever

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Sanaya and Aunj have done a wonderful story for Chan Chan
Just love it

Our Love Life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyjaya100kbtr

sarita_barun

Goldie

sarita_barun

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Honestly  i don't understand how the trps werent there, ChhanChhan deserved to be on air.
The messages and morals that the show conveyed were definitely brought to everyone's attention. People arent ready to change from the  'typical saas bahu rona dhona.' Its their loss for not watching ChhanChhan; i watched CC from the start and will watch it till the end. I am proud to have stood by it and love it immensely.

Despite its ending, im glad that we got to see a new concept. The story is fresh and different from the normal tv dramas.
Sanaya and Anuj make an amazing on screen couple as Chanman. And im going to miss them badly. Cry

I would really like to commend everyone involved in the making of ChhanChhan. Thank you a lot for giving us ChhanChhan. It really means a lot to us. From the initial stages to the end stages, a job well done, in my opinion. The absence of trps would never change the way i feel about this show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiyshowviewerjaya100kbtrDiyaSGodhuliLogon

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushiforever

Sanaya and Aunj have done a wonderful story for Chan Chan
Just love it

Our Love Life

Thumbs Up

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita_barun

Honestly  i don't understand how the trps werent there, ChhanChhan deserved to be on air.
The messages and morals that the show conveyed were definitely brought to everyone's attention. People arent ready to change from the  'typical saas bahu rona dhona.' Its their loss for not watching ChhanChhan; i watched CC from the start and will watch it till the end. I am proud to have stood by it and love it immensely.

Despite its ending, im glad that we got to see a new concept. The story is fresh and different from the normal tv dramas.
Sanaya and Anuj make an amazing on screen couple as Chanman. And im going to miss them badly. Cry

I would really like to commend everyone involved in the making of ChhanChhan. Thank you a lot for giving us ChhanChhan. It really means a lot to us. From the initial stages to the end stages, a job well done, in my opinion. The absence of trps would never change the way i feel about this show.

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarita_barun

Tess77

Tess77

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Dearest Team Chhanchhan, thank you so much for your hard work and giving us some awesome Chanman moments.  Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.  
I had sincerly hoped that Sony would try bit harder to save this show and the wonderful jodi of SaNuj.  The show had improved by leaps and bound after Anuj's entry.  They could have promoted the show bit better or at least tried moving it to a different time slot.

Well, like Sanaya said every thing happens for a reason and something bigger and better will come on her way, God willing.  I am sure she will use her experience from this show to plan her career.  It was great to see her with some one like Supria Patak's caliber and experience.  She is the most talented, most beautiful and most hardworking actress out there; she will land the role that she deserves in no time.

I am sure Anuj has gained wider recognition by working with Sanya and her fans will forever be grateful for taking up Manav's role at a crucial point.  Because of him we have some memorable wonderful scenes which will live on the internet for a long time to come.  Thank you, Anuj!

SaNuj Rocks!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spring22Sarunarshiysarita_barunshowviewerkbtrjaya100DiyaSGodhuliLogon

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Team ChhanChhan
First of all thank you very much for giving us show like ChhanChhan . Loved Sanaya and Anuj's chemistry. All actors did great. All the best to the actors for their future projects. will miss ChhanChhan and Sanuj

Thank you
Aurin

Edited by CrazyAmie - 29 August 2013 at 3:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100kbtr

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sset78

Dearest Team Chhanchhan, thank you so much for your hard work and giving us some awesome Chanman moments.  Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.  
I had sincerly hoped that Sony would try bit harder to save this show and the wonderful jodi of SaNuj.  The show had improved by leaps and bound after Anuj's entry.  They could have promoted the show bit better or at least tried moving it to a different time slot.

Well, like Sanaya said every thing happens for a reason and something bigger and better will come on her way, God willing.  I am sure she will use her experience from this show to plan her career.  It was great to see her with some one like Supria Patak's caliber and experience.  She is the most talented, most beautiful and most hardworking actress out there; she will land the role that she deserves in no time.

I am sure Anuj has gained wider recognition by working with Sanya and her fans will forever be grateful for taking up Manav's role at a crucial point.  Because of him we have some memorable wonderful scenes which will live on the internet for a long time to come.  Thank you, Anuj!

SaNuj Rocks!

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarita_barun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top