Chhan Chhan

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by showviewer

Thank you V for this initiative. Have the messages been sent to Anuj and Sanaya?

Yes, Sanaya already saw it!Big smileDancing

Thnx V Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrAALUSLOLWA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN (Page 13)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

showviewer

IF-Rockerz

showviewer

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Thank you V for this initiative. Have the messages been sent to Anuj and Sanaya?

Wow! Thank You! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Really ??ShockedDancing

kbtr

kbtr

IF-Rockerz

kbtr

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Really ??ShockedDancing
Yes. She was given it on Saturday, Aug 31, 2013.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiahalderMoNayaAshiq4evr

AALUSLOLWA

IF-Sizzlerz

AALUSLOLWA

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i must say sanaya yu r a brilliant actress .. when i was watchng milly jb hum tum n it ended abruptlyn thn saw IPK s promo i was so not ready to see yu wth any odr star than mohit .. bt later yur actng skills made me like infact love arshi <3 .. n aftr that i hooked to chan chan only cx of yu n was sure i wdnt like manav chan chan chan chemstry cx arshi was all on my mind ..but yu proved me wrng again yu r so irrestible n such a talented n charming statr .. i wish yu luck..lv yu n anuj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guineakbtrshowviewer

N.K.R.

IF-Rockerz

N.K.R.

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
To the CC Team:
You all rocked! Sanaya you played chhan chhan very well she was a great role/character. She made me smile and always went on the straight path. Anuj you played Manav great too! He was a great character. Whenever i watched chhan chhan i made sure i had chocolates with me LOL. Chhan Chhan was a great show and i loved it! I am very sad it stopped Cry, I would love for it to continue but sadly it had to come to an end. If possible there should be a chhan chhan DVD i would buy that right away. I felt like chhan chhan was a great role model and i ended up trying to follow her footsteps in my own life trying to see things her way (the good way) I have to say sanaya you went from Krazy Khushi to Calm Chhan Chhan which was a leap in change of character but you rocked in both. The emotions you portrayed in Chhan Chhan was just absolutely amazing !LOL Chhan Chhan was a show that not only taught me but im sure taugh others the good things to change to in life. Such as volunteering to help orphans, giving them gifts, having a simple but elegant wedding, and how glamour and luxury isn't everything that is needed. One important thing Chhan Chhan taught me was to stand up and speak up!  No matter what always give your opinion if you know something isn't right. Chhan Chhan was a great show, it was a mix. It had romance,comedy,the saas-bahu drama, and lessons/morals It was a different show which i think should have gone on. Anyways i want to CONGRATULATE everyone on Team CC for doing a fabulous job on this wonderful show. It wouldn't have been great without you! Sad it's ending but cheers for having this show and i wish everyone luck for the future! 
                                              -N.K.R.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrtiahaldershowviewer

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Really ??ShockedDancing
Yes. She was given it on Saturday, Aug 31, 2013.

Wow that's awesome news..thanks a ton!

kbtr

nebuna

IF-Dazzler

nebuna

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by nebuna - 23 September 2013 at 8:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top