Chhan Chhan

APPRECIATION - SANAYA, ANUJ AND TEAM CHHAN CHHAN

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Sanaya, Anuj... and all concerned with the show -  The Chhan Chhan Team;
I want to send my heart felt thanks to you for giving such an entertaining show. A show of intelligence and logic.  
I have enjoyed watching the show and have been very impressed with the issues and the solutions presented. It's the only Indian show, I, as an International non-Indian watch.
All your acting has been superb and I never once felt that any one's acting was lacking. You all gave it your 100% and more. 
We do not see what happens behind the scenes. But if it was not for them, we would not be able to watch the show.
As Sanaya mentioned, the TRPs are not there. I wonder why? Progress and change are difficult concepts to digest. And this is a show that has a strong and competent female protagonist. Perhaps Chhan Chhan is ahead of it's time. It is indeed a somber event that announces the closure of Chhan Chhan.
I would also like to give you a standing ovation for not abandoning the show during it's last stages. My hats off to all of you, for giving your best and showing meritocracy till the very end.

Thank-you,
vittoriA

Guys, please add your messages here, I will try to get this to the rightful people
But even if not, at least you will know, you did your part in saying thanks and appreciating the Chhan Chhan Team

eited
THIS WILL BE DELIVERED TO SANAYA ON SATURDAY 
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Come on, guys!
Write your messages here for The Chhan Chhan Team!
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Res
Updated comment on page 7
Edited by mpat - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Team Chhanchhan deserves a big applause for all the work they put in making this a wonderful entertaining show for me.

whatever the TRPs, end of the day this show brought a smile to my face.

Special appreciation to Sanaya for choosing this show and always giving her 100+%, no matter what!

CC team, All the very best for all your future projects.
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
RESERVED. Thanks. And do we have a deadline?
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res! 
Edited: 

A big thanks to the entire cast and crew of Chhanchhan!

To Sanaya, it was wonderful seeing you on screen again as you are really the best of the best out there. 😉 I'll always be more than happy to support you on any show and with any actor. You are such a lively person that 99% of your co-stars get along well with you and that proves that you're such a sweet and friendly person. Even though this show is sadly coming to an end, I really WISH that you make a speedy return on another show! Wish you all the best for your future!

To Anuj, mere yaar! Within two episodes, you became one of my favorite actors! And I found a new crush to gush all over! lol. You're incredible man. I love your humour, your acting skills, you personality, and your looks. 😉 haha. It's such a disappointment that the show is ending but if life and time permits, I would always always always follow any show or movie that you do! All the best for your movie that's about to come out. I hope it does very well and who knows? Maybe you'll become the next Salman Khan? << I believe you can!!! 

To the writers of this show: kudos to you guys for coming up with a truly interesting show and a not so common saas-bahu show that would only otherwise include tears and a bahu without a backbone. I loved the tracks that you guys portrayed and all the realistic problems of life that was showed on the show along with their proper solutions. I WISH people could have accepted this show more because it's not a heavily dramatic show - it has it's nice dose of humour and romance which adds to the simplicity of the show. 

Thank you to everyone who was apart of this show. I wish you all good luck for your future and I hope I can say on behalf of everyone else that we really appreciate your efforts. 😃
Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Team Chhanchhan deserves a big applause for all the work they put in making this a wonderful entertaining show for me.

whatever the TRPs, end of the day this show brought a smile to my face.

Special appreciation to Sanaya for choosing this show and always giving her 100+%, no matter what!

CC team, All the very best for all your future projects.

👍🏼

kbtr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oyster

RESERVED. Thanks. And do we have a deadline?

No. No deadline. Just before the year is out!! Haha! Just kidding! ASAP, I guess!
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

res! Will unres tomorrow morning! :) 

No hurry, no worry. Take your time.
khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya and Aunj have done a wonderful story for Chan Chan
Just love it

Our Love Life