Now Dilshad and Najma playing cupid... interesting

Waiting for nice romantic❀️ update... 8 hours journey... so much
to happen πŸ˜†

Thank you so much 😳 I am glad to know that you liked it πŸ˜›
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys,
Sorry for the delay in updating, actually mycollege reopened the 3rd so i was busy, but now i am back with another update:

PART 7:
Both were showing how much they were irritated from each other but actually they were feeling happy to spend the next 8 hours together. Asad put her suitcase in his car, and once again Zoya was lost in her Jahanpanah's thoughts.

Zoya:(in her mind) Allah Miya, what's wrong with you? Did You only find that Akru Ahmed Khan to give me company till we reach that farmhouse??(irritated)

(voicein her head): why are you complaining you are with your Mr. Khan.

(Another voice in her head):why are you saying my Mr. Khan?? How did he became my Mr. Khan??

Before the first voice could answer back, Zoya's train of thoughts stopped when she heard Mr. Khan's voice.

Asad: Ms. Zoya Farooqi will you be able to sit in my ordinary Lexus new model last one of that brand with comfort?? Because a princess like you would never travel in that ordinary car. But since we have no other option, will you please give me the honor to sit inside of my car?? (full of sarcasm)

Zoya: oh really?? I always had a doubt that your screw was a bit loosed, but today it's confirmed that your screw is loosed but not a bit, TOTALLY!! But since Mr. Khan we have no other choice, i have to come with you, and i will support you for the next 8 hours only for my Phoophi's sake.

Asad: whatever...

Asad was happy from inside to see his Ammi-Zoya's bonding, because he knows that Zoya considers his Ammi like hers. Both sat inside the car and start their long journey. After 2 minutes, Zoya was already geting bored, so she started searching some CDs to play, she searched in the glove box making somemess to Asad's discomfort.

Asad: what are you doing Ms. Farooqi??

Zoya: Mr. Khan why are you so boring??

Asad: haha very funny, but was it a taunt or a question??

Zoya: actually both. I mean seriously, how is that possible that you don't even have some CD songs??

Asad rolled his eyes.

Asad: i hate noises. (glaring at Zoya)

Zoya: Mr. Khan i never saw someone like you.

Asa: was it a compliment or a default?? Off course you are telling me that it could only be in a wrong way!

Zoya: whatever but i am getting bored, and if we talk we will surely end up by fighting so can i turn on the radio??

Asad: hmm.

Zoya turned on the radio, as she turned it on, there was that song "Bol na halke halke...", when they heard that song, both remembered that intoxication night where they were laughing, dancing, sharing their feelings for each other... After that they came back from Dreamland, both felt awkward, they looked at each other for 2 seconds, and both broke the eye lock and Zoya changed the stationto another. On another station there was that song "Hum hain rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte..." there was another awkward silence because that song fitted exactly their situation. This was too much for Asad he switched off the radio, Zoya wasn't in a situation to argue, she was feeling really uncomfortable and was alittle bit blushing that we could see on her cheeks who were getting red more and more.

Asad: ya Allah... Who listens to such chap songs??(disgustful)

Suddenly Zoya who, for the first time was sitting quietly, Asad could not believe his ears, when he thanked Allah for finally some peace, asad's car got stopped.

Zoya:Allah Miya, what's wrong with you Mr. Khan?? Why did you stopped the car??

Asad: i didn't stop the car.

Zoya: you mean that the car broke down??

Asad:yes!

Zoya: don't worry Me. Khan, you are very lucky that you have Zoya Farooqi with you!! Zoya Farooqi can repair everything from a lamp to a car!!

Asad:(to himself out loud) that's why i'm worried.

Zoya: what do you mean?? Do you have a doubt?? I will show you right now!

Saying that, she rushed out of the car to check on the motor. Asad tried to stop her, but who can stop Ms. Zoya farooqi?? Off course, nobody. She checked onthe motor, she tried to connect the wires but her hairs were disturbing her, so she pushed back her hair with her dirty black hand, that caused a black mark on her left cheek. Asad was all the time staring at her, mesmerized by her beauty, there he was with a smile. Zoya wanted to ask him to start the car but was stopped seeing his already killer looks' smile, so she smiled him back, that brought him back from Dreamland, and he started to look here and there, Zoya saw the awkwardness on his face.

Zoya: Mr. Khan, go and start the car.

Asad went inside and started the car, he was very impressed because the thing that himself would not be able to do was done in minutes by Zoya. She did a winning dance, and came to sit in the car.

Zoya: i told you Mr. Khan, there is nothing on this planet that Zoya Farooqi can't do!!

Zoyawas looking at him with his a warm smile, that shocked Zoya, because usually Asad would rolled his eyes seeing her with her silly antics. But today, he was smiling, but actually Asad was smiling seeing her cheek, where there was a long black mark. Zoya was smiling him back, then he leaned towards her and wiped with his right hand the mark on her left cheek. While Asad was wiping Zoya's cheek, when he was touching her, she felt a current, a beautiful feeling was touching her heart, never wanting him to stop.Asad felt the same feeling whenever he touched her soft skin, her skinwas just kissable.

Asad: we should go..

P.s: picture abhi baaki hai mere dost, abhi toh safar shuru hua hai twist aane baaki ha!! ("this is not the end, the journey has just begun, there are many twists left"!!") if you want me to update faster leave coments, what did you like?? What did you dislike?? Feel free to share your thoughts you and they are most welcome!!! And if you want pm buddy me πŸ˜›

P.S.S: to clear the confusion, everybody knows about Zoya being Ghaffur's daughter in Khan Villa, and Zoya hates him to the core for what he did to her Phoophi, Tamatar and Mr. Khan so she doesn't even want to see his face Edited by SBanoMalik - 10 years ago
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

i read all the parts...bt one confusion, where zoya mention gafoor siddiqui in her nightmare? i mean how come asad know/ doubt that from all the people gafoor is her father? did i missed smthing?

bt i loved it

Thank you so much for loving it 😳 And yes, everybody in the Khan Villa knows about Ghaffur being Zoya's father but she hates him, she doesn't even want to see his face 😑 ask openly if you have more questions πŸ˜›
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...1234

wonderful update
loved it..continue soon n m me

Thank you so much 😳
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

added you to my buddy list