Savitri
Savitri

India-Forums

Love Before Duty/ Kings Wrath (Page 2)

anj1208 Senior Member
anj1208
anj1208

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yup Veer had put Love before duty. That's why it is said never fall in love because it makes you forget your duty first LOL then it makes you forget friends LOL.  Seriously this love is very dangerous thing LOL so never fall in love LOL

Poor veer and Poor Damu both have forgotten their duties and put love first in place of duty for the Rajya.

Yaar how can it be possible ki aap ko puta bhi nahi chalta ki aapko stupid thing love ho gaya hai ConfusedQuestion  common 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-panchaaliFIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anju...

yeah u r right fiz.one day it has to end.

And when Damu told him today, Veer had passed out. I hate it when that happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anj1208

Yup Veer had put Love before duty. That's why it is said never fall in love because it makes you forget your duty first LOL then it makes you forget friends LOL.  Seriously this love is very dangerous thing LOL so never fall in love LOL

Poor veer and Poor Damu both have forgotten their duties and put love first in place of duty for the Rajya.

Yaar how can it be possible ki aap ko puta bhi nahi chalta ki aapko stupid thing love ho gaya hai ConfusedQuestion  common 

Love isnt stupid, its a beautiful feeling to love and be loved. No one goes looking for love, it just happens. Same happened with DamVeer, as we saw.

-Swetha-

.SNOWWHITE. Goldie
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">And when Damu told him today, Veer had passed out. I hate it when that happens. </font>

wen savi confessed bf veer dat she is damu i thought we will get to see angry veer.Day Dreaming but it was all in vain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">And when Damu told him today, Veer had passed out. I hate it when that happens. </font>

wen savi confessed bf veer dat she is damu i thought we will get to see angry veer.Day Dreaming but it was all in vain.

And now she wont be telling him so soon. We will get to see Damu looking after Veer afterall  Embarrassed
Do you think she will keep on going to see Veer again as Savitri, after all that has happened.

-Swetha-

.SNOWWHITE. Goldie
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">And now she wont be telling him so soon. We will get to see Damu looking after Veer afterall Embarrassed
Do you think she will keep on going to see Veer again as Savitri, after all that has happened. </font>

fiz me too think we will get to see savi taking care of veer.but in precap he is alright.not even a pain of small scratch is seen on his face.i think there wont b much scenes.

den i was sad dat we wont get to see savis bak bak after confessing to veer.but now had a hope.i think she will b at veers house at correct dinner time for food.

Edited by ...anju... - 29 August 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">And now she wont be telling him so soon. We will get to see Damu looking after Veer afterall Embarrassed
Do you think she will keep on going to see Veer again as Savitri, after all that has happened. </font>

fiz me too think we will get to see savi taking care of veer.but in precap he is alright.not even a pain of small scratch is seen on his face.i think there wont b much scenes.

den i was sad dat we wont get to see savis bak bak after confessing to veer.but now had a hope.i think she will b at veers house at correct dinner time for food.

Veer was alright in the precap, Damu must have helped him regain consciousness.
If they both do confess their love each other then the bak bak will be with Vidhu  LOL
She'll be there to eat khichdi 
LOL

-Swetha-

anj1208 Senior Member
anj1208
anj1208

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anj1208

Love isnt stupid, its a beautiful feeling to love and be loved. No one goes looking for love, it just happens. Same happened with DamVeer, as we saw.

Okieee I never knew this feels that you are in loveSmile  thats why you are saying that love is beautiful. 

Go to top