Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anj1208

Yup Veer had put Love before duty. That's why it is said never fall in love because it makes you forget your duty first 😆 then it makes you forget friends 😆.  Seriously this love is very dangerous thing 😆 so never fall in love 😆. 

Poor veer and Poor Damu both have forgotten their duties and put love first in place of duty for the Rajya.

Yaar how can it be possible ki aap ko puta bhi nahi chalta ki aapko stupid thing love ho gaya hai 😕❓  common 

Love isnt stupid, its a beautiful feeling to love and be loved. No one goes looking for love, it just happens. Same happened with DamVeer, as we saw.
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">And when Damu told him today, Veer had passed out. I hate it when that happens. </font>

wen savi confessed bf veer dat she is damu i thought we will get to see angry veer. but it was all in vain.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...anju...

wen savi confessed bf veer dat she is damu i thought we will get to see angry veer. but it was all in vain.

And now she wont be telling him so soon. We will get to see Damu looking after Veer afterall  😳
Do you think she will keep on going to see Veer again as Savitri, after all that has happened.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">And now she wont be telling him so soon. We will get to see Damu looking after Veer afterall 😳
Do you think she will keep on going to see Veer again as Savitri, after all that has happened. </font>

fiz me too think we will get to see savi taking care of veer.but in precap he is alright.not even a pain of small scratch is seen on his face.i think there wont b much scenes.

den i was sad dat we wont get to see savis bak bak after confessing to veer.but now had a hope.i think she will b at veers house at correct dinner time for food.Edited by ...anju... - 10 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...anju...

fiz me too think we will get to see savi taking care of veer.but in precap he is alright.not even a pain of small scratch is seen on his face.i think there wont b much scenes.

den i was sad dat we wont get to see savis bak bak after confessing to veer.but now had a hope.i think she will b at veers house at correct dinner time for food.

Veer was alright in the precap, Damu must have helped him regain consciousness.
If they both do confess their love each other then the bak bak will be with Vidhu  😆
She'll be there to eat khichdi 
😆
Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love isnt stupid, its a beautiful feeling to love and be loved. No one goes looking for love, it just happens. Same happened with DamVeer, as we saw.

Okieee I never knew this feels that you are in love😊  thats why you are saying that love is beautiful.