Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

PEOPLE

Hi  Crazy dudes and dudettes ...I am here with a surprise for you...So, fasten your seat belts and enjoy the drive while putting the loudspeaker at the highest volume and HAVE FUN ...

This month is indeed a very happening month ...And today, 29th August is a very special day ...

Any Guesses???

Still thinking ???????

Yay!!!!!!!!

Oh yes ...Its Our Very own, Vivacious,Bubbly,naughty,Sexy,
Sparkling.Peppy,Chirpy and the most popular Angels Birth Day ...

See her reaction ...

Darling, it's time to pop the champagne, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti and burst some balloons. Celebrate your Birthday, you deserve the best!
Today is a perfect day to tell you guys that you are such wonderful friend. Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!

Lets party ...

...Birthday Cakes ...

Flowers for you ...

Edited by HashiBoo - 28 August 2013 at 3:48pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AidanQ-DhinChak-JShivdare.devil1gunjan7xPalkixNo2PencilfastforwardtuntunituntuniShelly1026--Jenelle---Eris-innocent.amanZenerDiodeHooLiGaN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Birthday Celebration~ * RIVA*" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Enjoy

Edited by HashiBoo - 28 August 2013 at 3:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv-DhinChak-No2Pencilfastforwardbrat2008dare.devil1gunjan7xPalkixShelly1026ZenerDiode-Eris-

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Messages & Gifts 

Hashi

Riva, 
Today is indeed a very special day coz its your birthday...The best day I should tell you that how special you are to me... The first friend I found in this IF world is you ..I still remember your DP you used those days .. the cute sardar jee .. aAnd then it was ur turn in DOTW..after reading your witty replies i found that you are such an interesting and extrovert girl(At least in this virtual world) ...And Gunjeev AT and SSLK chat threads made us to get to know each other and became friends ...and then PMs ..Morning to evenings .. and then we became bestest friends ... I still love that good old  days .. You used to be more neutral compared to me ...We all were your fans .. your VMS were the best ..and I still remember ur OS "old leaf"..and siggies .. and siggy mela threads and VM threads ...You used to be very creative (Ting**) 
Apart from all those. you helped me so much ,directly and indirectly .. You taught us how to make VMs siggies .. and you forced us to watch K dramas ... And later we became so addictive .. And Vanny is leading now ..  You are our DJ, the music queen . ..Still I am so dependent on you on selecting songs to AT and BD threads ... 
Riva . .. I really hope that we will be friends forever .. Because you are one such lovely friend whom i never want to lose...Love you so much ... Means SOOO much ... 
Darling wishing you a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead .

Here are some small gifts to you ...

VIBA's Gifts 

Munna's Gifts 

HappY Birthday To U Riva Happy Birthday dear Riva HappY Birthday To You May God Bless You Long Life Big smile Enjoy Ur Day Party  Hard Keep Rocking Jam Ke ICE Cream Khana Wink Yeh Le Mere Taraf Se Bhi Le 

The day that brings happiness, smiles, gifts and lots of cake is the birthday. So enjoy the day and make other people join you in this celebration. Have a lovely Birthday.

I Know U dnt Like HIM par HUm phir BHi Bhai ke SIggy Gift Karenge Cool

Dua hai ki kamyabi ke har sikhar par apka naam hoga 
apke har kadam par duniya ka salaam hoga,
himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din apka gulam hoga.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY" 

You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

I just want you to know
youre being thought about
and wished the very best
of everything
especially on your birthday.

Happy Birthday!

Chal HappY Wala Birthday Once Again Dekh Tere Waja se Pichkari Kapoor KO sehna para mjhe AngryAngryAngry LOL LOL LOL LOL Enjoy U r Day Keep Rocking Star

Edited by HashiBoo - 28 August 2013 at 3:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv-DhinChak-No2Pencilfastforwarddare.devil1gunjan7xPalkixShelly1026ZenerDiode-Eris-

Shelly1026

IF-Rockerz

Shelly1026

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Dear Riva,

You are so special darling! You know how to make anyone smile and your bubbly personality is enough to make anyone forget their pain.  I'm so glad we met and hope that our friendship goes on forever and ever!!

Stay the same and enjoy your day lots and lots!!!

Hugs and kisses!!! 

Love,
Shelly

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv-DhinChak-No2PencilfastforwardxPalkixHashiBoo-Eris-ZenerDiode

HooLiGaN

IF-Stunnerz

HooLiGaN

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

HappY Birthday may GOD Bless You may GOD Full FIll All Ur Wishes 

Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein,
Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,
Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,
Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko.

JShiv-DhinChak-No2PencilfastforwardxPalkixShelly1026HashiBooZenerDiode

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Hug

How can we forget your favorite pair?Wink  

Edited by ZenerDiode - 28 August 2013 at 5:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-JShivxPalkixNo2PencilShelly1026HashiBoo-Eris-

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
RIVA!
So I know I haven't been around much but Happy Birthday! Have an awesome birthday.

I really want to write more but this will probably describe my situation:

LOL

But really, have an awesome birthday and I'll see you around IF, (Probably not SSLKLOL)

-Star

Edited by starasdf - 28 August 2013 at 5:21pm

JShivNo2Pencil1gunjan7xPalkixShelly1026HashiBoo-Eris-ZenerDiode

fastforward

IF-Dazzler

fastforward

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I have been wishing you for a couple of days now in advance and finally THE day has arrived..Many happy returns of the day Rivz / "Current Marti" Electra..Have known you for hardly a month but I am super glad that I met you..I will treasure this friendship forever Rivz..May God bless you and give you all happiness that you deserve and beyond! Love you Loads! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv-DhinChak-1gunjan7xPalkixNo2PencilShelly1026HashiBoo-Eris-innocent.amanZenerDiode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top