Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Fingers crossed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha manga plan (Page 2)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DollSanz

IF-Rockerz

DollSanz

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Its Maham Anga

--Janvie--

IF-Rockerz

--Janvie--

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I really want to say,I'm HIGHLY disappointed with the way They are showing Ruqu's charachter! Angry Ouch Dead The Real Ruqaiya will never forgive them for this. Angry
I mean just yesterday I felt that We can get to see some shades of Humanity in her and also some Motherly love But Today They again gave us a Power-hungry Mad women who don't have any emotional connect or love either for her husband or hone wala child. Dead
But The Real Ruqaiya was a good step-mom of Salim/Jahangir(Jodha-Akbar's son) Embarrassed But Then I'm wondering that are they creating a base for a future far-away?!,In a sense that maybe later after sometime of misscarriage as Ruqu will realize that She'll never ever become a mother,Maybe When Then She'll see other kids like Rahim and all,She'll also crave to have a child of her own and Maybe This would eventually result in getting a humanly and good,positive side of Ruqaiya out. Embarrassed Then It's also possible that sooneor or later,She'll become a friend with Jodha and Then later when MA will as I'm thinking will try to harm Jodha's child,Ruqaiya will be the one We'll see as a Saviour. Embarrassed Saving the child before He's born and maybe lateron as well from the other dangers Bcoz To what I have readed in history Ruqaiya was an Excellent Step-Mom of SalimSmile EmbarrassedI just hope and wish and pray that They won't make her a Complete Vamp or spoil her charachter to a limit where They won't be able to recover the damages,And Will try to keep this element of HISTORY entact rather than making it a yet another Kekta drama. Ouch Sleepy Dead I don't want her to become a Vamp,This would be injustice to Real Ruqaiya and Rather than making us Symgathizing with her (as many fear that We won't connect or accept Akdha's story then.)We can get to see a Strong and Dignified Ruqaiya.And About the sympathy part,Even Indian Audience don't sympathize with those who have already done so much of Evil acts or Who were so Bad initially!! Embarrassed Any general audience who have seen this MEAN side of Ruqu cannot Sympathize with her and Will just say that"As you bow,So shall you reap!" Wink Embarrassed
I know This don't make a bit of senseLOL but what to do,I'm unable to accept this treatment with Ruqu's charachter somehow!! Ouch Cry Dead

Pen786

IF-Sizzlerz

Pen786

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
We will see it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top