CID

~~|| CID COMPLETES 1000 EPISODES ||~~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 3 Page 26

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Hey friends!! Big smile Now that the curtain has been raised and all the respective CIDians and actors have been introduced and interviewed into our grand celebration evening...it is now time for the real party!! Confused Yes I am talking about the masti, dhamaal and craziness!! Party Yep I am taking you into PP mode!! LOL It is time to go hyper, crazy and let yourself free!! Dancing Just enjoy the evening and enjoy the party!! Star Wear your best dresses and fix your hair as you walk into the grand party hall!! Wink

I won't hold you for long now!! Tongue

Come on let's celebrate..!

Come on let's celebrate
Today our joy knows no ends
Let us sing, let us dance,
Dont miss this lifetime chance

Special it is for me and for you,
Our love for CID is so true,
Into our lives 16 years ago it came,
Of our lives an indispensable part it became

Every case they take up with zest,
They make sure to conquer every quest,
For loyalty, truth and justice they form one word
From their duty, they never sway backward

To the criminals they are a nightmare
For each of the officers, from the heart they care,
About crimes of today they make people aware,
And tell them to be just and fair

No episode goes without ,"Kuch toh gadbad hai"
Nor does it go without," Kuch toh hua zarur hai"
CID is devoid without Abhijeet, Daya and Pradyuman
The three of them possess traits of a true human.

"CID is special to us", so we say,
Let us join our hands together and pray,
That 'Our CID' completes many more episodes with success,
And capture so many more hearts in the process.

Now its time for a grand party!! We will have lots fun and enjoy this special day to the fullest!! Party So come on lets go party!! Dancing

First of all, a warm welcome to every special guest and every special CIDian to the party venue!!

Now its time for the fun bit!! Cake cutting!! Congratulations to the whole team of CID and all the fans on this grand achievement!! Star Lets cut the cake together!! Heart

Ab baari hain khane peene ki!! Tongue Oh god this food looks too yummy...I cannot wait any longer!! Embarrassed Lets attack!! LOL

Now lets have a dessert!! What is the point of such yummy food and no dessert in the end?! Tongue

Now lets have some thirst quenching drinks! Wink

And now...its time for the entertainment!! Tongue 1234...get on the dance floor Wink...come on!! Dancing

Dancing...

Music...

And now last but not the least...a bouquet of flowers to all our friends for coming to this party and making this celebration much more special!! Thank you so much!! Hug

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 13 September 2013 at 7:01am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarmaria-rockpadma_ssneerkhan88buubllycutie006KhotaSikaShreyapappaisSonali.swagatamghosh94.medhaReshma.mano86visrom-SNEHAL-devildiva21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| CID COMPLETES 1000 EPISODES ||~~ (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Which thread is complete without best wishes from fans??!! Shocked Yep...none!! Smile Whether it is a simple 'Congratulations'!! Or a few sweet sentences to express the joy of appreciating the achievement...it really makes the celebration unique!! Big smile The love, the appreciation and the happiness just gets doubled when we come together to wish our team on this joyful day!! ClapHug So thank you to those who sent in their best wishes to make this thread even more lovely!! Heart

debasree04

Many congrats for completing 1000 episodes. CID is the best crime thriller in the television. CID rocks. Hope CID will continue many more episodes.
Regards,
debasree

snehal.

On this day, my beloved show completes 1000 episodes and i am just very happy about it. From past 16 years this CID is part of our lives and we are so attached to the 4 pillars of the team that every pain of theirs make us feel the pain, and every smile brings a smile on our face too.. 

Heartiest congratulations to this longest running crime thrillerClap 
I would also like to thanks the crew members. The difficult places and scenes we have seen you people just make me stand and salute you guys. But there is a request we love the show and the characters too much. Please please don't turn into daily soap serial. 
CID, you always will be in my heart and i want you to reach many more milestones but not at the cost of quality. Thank you for being a part of my life without which my weekend doesn't look complete Big smile

and once again CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Party

gadhadada
Regards...
GD...!

Soni.

Congratulations to the CID team!!!! This is a big achievement itself that CID as a crime thriller is running for 16 years non stop and they also have been part of the Guinness world of records. A show that only comes on weekend and whenever it comes gives us goosebumps still remains in our heart has finally completed 1000 episodes and we all hope as CID fans that it completes many more episodes and breaks all records because records are meant to be broken!!! I seriously cannot express my happiness today because my favorite show has reached an milestone. I would like to congratulate all the cast and crew of CID who have been a part of CID for a long time which has made it so successful today. My best wishes for completing many more episodes are always with them.

swagatamghosh94

I wish CID a  very happy 1000th. It has mesmerized us for 16 years now and it shall continue to do so for times immemorial. Here is a little poem as a tribute to CID:

I wish you luck,
a great piece every day,
a ladybird on a four-leaved clover
and sunshine at all times.
You shall never have a Black Friday,
luck shall come along with you on your way.

I wish you time,
a valuable merchandise these days truly.
It may not pass so speedily;
time to rest and to relax,
time for those near to your heart
and time for yourself just at will.

nsapo

I love Cid for what your doing and awesome hardwork and dedication..i wait for my fridays with a lots of enthusiasm ...and i go through the week for this superb show..Thank you so much for making my life betterBig smile

pinkpearl5

Congratulations CID on completing 1000 amazing episodes!! Star CID is the best show ever and my favourite out of all!! Embarrassed I am a big fan of Purvi and also the whole team for your spectacular efforts in the show! Day Dreaming Every weekend you bring out something new and exciting!! I don't have words to express anymore!! Embarrassed This whole thread says it all...all those words...all those creations shows our love as CIDians for you!! Smile We love you CID!! Keep going strong like this and God bless the whole team!! Hug Hats of to the team for completing 1000 episodes being a weekend crime show and running for 16 years!! Party That is just unbelievable!! Clap I hope you liked this thread!! Love you mwaaahhh!! HeartHug

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 13 September 2013 at 10:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaneerkhan88buubllycutie006KhotaSikaShreyaswagatamghosh94mano86Reshma.-SNEHAL-devildiva21

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

I want to thank each and every person who has helped me in creating this epic thread!! Hug It wouldn't have been possible without my volunteers, my friends and the support from this forum. Approve Thank you so much!! I had my friends who scraped me, messaged me or commented on the preparation thread encouraging me that I will make a nice thread and also helped me! Big smile I had people offering so much help if I ever need it and that motivated me so much! Smile I have never made such a thread before with so much content and such a massive occasion. Shocked Yes I have made many birthday threads but making this one was something different something special. Blushing First time I have a thread made by me getting Global Announced so I am a little nervous if its good or not but still I really appreciate all the love and support. Embarrassed CID forum simply rocks!! Star

Now we come together to thank all those people who have contributed in this thread and made it possible! Clap As every creation, write up, poem...etc etc etc went I gave little credits underneath on who created it but now we celebrate their hard work in a bigger way! Wink

Volunteers...

Writing
  • Poems: DemonStar, Raaz_sweet and nsapo.
  • Officer Descriptions: swagatamghosh94, Raaz_sweet and nsapo.
  • Voice of CIDians: DemonStar, swagatamghosh94 and Raaz_sweet.

Graphic Creators

• Siggies: debasree04 and DreamyDeepz18.
  • Avis: KS_Shreya.
  • Icons for each officer: KS_Shreya.
  • VM: DemonStar.
  • Special Pictures: Snehal.

Other Credits...

Contest
  • Participation: swagatamghosh94
Permission
  • Visrom (Viewbie of our forum)

Graphics and Information

• FamilyLobby.com - Glitter Text
  • glitter-graphics.com - Glitter Graphics (dividers, bullet points etc)
  •  Google - Important Information
Script/Behind the Curtains
  • KS_Shreya

Thread/Other stuff

• Designing and decorating - pinkpearl5
  • Story - pinkpearl5
  • All other write ups, introductions and posts - pinkpearl5

I also want to give special credits to the CID Forum Development team for keeping this forum active, clean and a friendly place to be in. Thumbs Up They are the ones who provide us the written updates and information on the episodes. Smile That also includes non Development team members who work so hard to make caps and give daily written updates as well as discussing each good or bad episode happily. Clap Being in CID for such a long time is as appreciate able as it is for being a active member in the forum for so long. Star Thanks to every person who sent in best wishes and creations! Big smile

Thank you to every single member! Our forum will always stay strong and so will our show! We are the unbreakable CIDians! Hug

Congratulations CID!! May God bless you!! Heart I hope you liked this thread and please drop in your valuable feedback about the thread and don't forget to like each post in the thread! Embarrassed Have a nice day!! Keep tweeting on Twitter and lets get trending!! Wink Keep commenting here and keep this thread going!! Tongue Thanks! Star Big hugs: HugHugHug

Best Wishes,

Heart PP/pinkpearl5 Heart

pastel leafy divider

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 13 September 2013 at 9:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadabuubllycutie006KhotaSikaShreyaswagatamghosh94.medhaReshma.-SNEHAL-devildiva21

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely thread PP! but its too late. This should have been completed last night and sent to mods for making GA. I am sending the link now. You can edit anything except first post. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swagatamghosh94debasree04pinkpearl5

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely thread PP !!

Edited by -Shruti - 12 September 2013 at 9:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagatamghosh94pinkpearl5

ANGELICEYES

IF-Dazzler