Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Ravi, I cant see this VM. πŸ˜•

It has been disabled for viewing on tab or phone...can ypu enable it?

Yes, it's due to YT's syndication policy. They automatically disable videos having copyrighted content for mobile viewing, I haven't been able to fix it yet. Really sorry. 

Uploaded this on 4shared though -

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ravi...saw it on 4shared but resolution is poor. πŸ˜”

Still...lovely VM. Very well made, lovely scenes...the behrupiya thing...πŸ˜’Laas nahi hai Daya hai...always makes me sad. No matter how many OTT scenes/officer shot episodes we have been thru after this.

Your choice of music is always the best. It suits the mood of the VM.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks @angeliceyes,@GD and @mano!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: snehal.

I would like to thank subha too... She helped me with some beautiful golden era pics!! Thank you so much dear πŸ€—

you are welcome!πŸ˜ƒand a big thanks to you as well for collecting so many wonderful cid pics!!

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Thanks everyone. Glad you liked the VM. πŸ˜ƒ

Many thanks to Subha for her great advice regarding the clips selection. I could never have made this without her help.

You're welcomeπŸ˜ƒ..but this wonderful VM-whole of this was truly your effort.I merely provided a few modest suggestions.

@Snehal & @Ravi -but really guys,need not say thanks at all!

Coming to the VM,Its a lovely VM!!It perfectly captures the essence of cid and depicts its wonderfully.Superb clips,BGM selection and editing!Perfect VM for the grand occasion of 1000 episodes completion!!⭐️
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally I saw your VM Ravi... Awesome job done... Kya music use kiya hain... And the scenes you choose are jus superb... I was overwhelmed... Agar thodi acchi quality mein hota toh I waould have kept a copy of it for myself 
Thanks a ton boss πŸ˜ƒ
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, it's due to YT's syndication policy. They automatically disable videos having copyrighted content for mobile viewing, I haven't been able to fix it yet. Really sorry. 

Uploaded this on 4shared though -

DEMONSTAR, I really really really Enjoyed it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely BG Music...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Apt Cases U chooose from 1998 till 2013...πŸ‘πŸ‘
U also Choose Excillent and Punch Scenes of those Episodes...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Somehow U mentioned ABHIJEET Sir More than any other Officers especially FREDDIE Sir, SALUNKHY Sir, VIVEK, RAJAT Sir, SACHIN and all other Old and New Officers...
I did not understand why U use that BEHROPIYA Dialogue in Ur VM as it only about a Character, either STOLEN DYNAMITE dialogue was also only about a CharacterπŸ˜• but here U gave Similar Screen Space and Frames na as All are Important either from the Production House to the Audience...πŸ˜ƒ
but all and all I really Loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
CID Promos always gives Best Shots in all Our VM's...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the Starting and Ending was Lajawab...⭐️⭐️
U are really a Skillful Creative Person...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank You so much Buddy...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

DemonStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

DEMONSTAR, I really really really Enjoyed it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely BG Music...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Apt Cases U chooose from 1998 till 2013...πŸ‘πŸ‘
U also Choose Excillent and Punch Scenes of those Episodes...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Somehow U mentioned ABHIJEET Sir More than any other Officers especially FREDDIE Sir, SALUNKHY Sir, VIVEK, RAJAT Sir, SACHIN and all other Old and New Officers...
I did not understand why U use that BEHROPIYA Dialogue in Ur VM as it only about a Character, either STOLEN DYNAMITE dialogue was also only about a CharacterπŸ˜• but here U gave Similar Screen Space and Frames na as All are Important either from the Production House to the Audience...πŸ˜ƒ
but all and all I really Loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
CID Promos always gives Best Shots in all Our VM's...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the Starting and Ending was Lajawab...⭐️⭐️
U are really a Skillful Creative Person...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank You so much Buddy...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks Popat ji πŸ€— Glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Honestly my mood was so spoiled by those you-know-what scenes that I didn't even feel like making this. I just used whatever videos were in the computer and put them together as I felt.

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Popat ji πŸ€— Glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Honestly my mood was so spoiled by those you-know-what scenes that I didn't even feel like making this. I just used whatever videos were in the computer and put them together as I felt.

POPAT nay tou Intaiqaam ki had kr di aur Sharab peena shroo kr di...πŸ˜†
thats the Main Reason I did not Made and Write anything...😡😭
DemonStar thumbnail

Ab thode acche episodes ke baad break toh banta hai.

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PINK PEARL... Excillent Arrangement...πŸ‘
Lovely and Vibrant Use of Colours...πŸ‘
so many Glitters Enhance the Celebration...πŸ‘
Lovely Piece oof Work...πŸ‘
Good Siggie for Contest Winner...πŸ‘

Party with Trendy Decoration with Yummy Food especially this...πŸ‘

U really Make the Thread More Colorful, Vibrant, Trendy, Cute with Ur Extra Hard Work, Research, Enthusiasm and Love...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank You so much from the Core of all of Us Heart to Make this Celebration Historical...πŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈ

Thank you so much dada!! πŸ€— Really I always look forward to your sweet comments and your posts which assess the thread which makes me feel sooo happy that you like my work and see my thread to the core!! ⭐️ Even when I was making the thread I was thinking let me do this let me do that dada will say this so yeah you really motivate me and always make me feel blessed!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much!! πŸ‘ Awesomely assessed!! πŸ˜‰ 

Dada I am so sorry for this late reply!! 😳 Thanks for the PM!! πŸ€—

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@PINKPEARL... Lovely Thread, U really Work so much hard with All Research, Organization and all... Thank You so much for making it...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€—

@SHERYA: Boss what a Classical Clebration U did on Stage with so many Actors aur Meray Liyey RONIT... OML... Jeswal bhi acha tha...πŸ€—

Thank You so much to Both of YOU Guys to Decore that Celebration Thread so Zabardast and Lush...πŸ€—

Thank you so much dada!!  πŸ€— These comments mean a lot dear!! β­οΈ God bless you!! β€οΈ I love the way you give detailed feedback to everything!! πŸ‘