Unexpectedly pleasant - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by penfriend28

zoya  is such a cutie...biggest fan of dhoni...the whole part is awesome...
not to mention the hug..poor asad he left the place,i think to thank stars as zoya released him soon...

its not about nikat's low self esteem...shireens constant crying and not to mention those awful dialogues that made her agree that proposal...she has no other go to convince her father so were those dialoghues...i felt like going into the screen and bang the dumb head of shireen...
poor nikat...

i love vaquar shaik
...after many months i saw him in his three piece suit and office...how i miss old asad...

๐Ÿคฃ...good one Lakshmi...I think so too๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Thank u Ranji...๐Ÿค—...I had tears of happiness in my eyes when I saw Asad in office...๐Ÿ˜†..

Nikhat's family is so hopeless...i wish she could shift to KV...

I would do the same if Rahman came somewhere nearby๐Ÿ˜†...

Jealous or no jealous Ranji...don't u find that guy a little sinister?
Yeah and Zoya is probably gonna get very friendly with him and pay no heed to Asad's warnings..Mr.Khan cant even question her cos he did the exact same thing with Tannu๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ...good one Lakshmi...I think so too๐Ÿ˜†

what else can we expect...zoya should feel shy...what happened here???
Hey Shruti!

I so do agree with you and the title of your post is BANG ON!
Indeed, it was a very unexpectedly pleasant episode. 

Thank God, the three piece suit is back, and my oh my, does Mr. Khan looks hot or what?! 
I totally enjoyed and loved the scene with Mr.Khan-Zoya-Najma. I liked the way how easy they behave with each other Najma being around.
That hug was so unexpected for Mr. Khan as much as it was for us ๐Ÿ˜† His expressions were just too good.

I can't understand one thing:
Why is Shireen always saying that, after one broken relationship, a girl can only get a rishtaa from an older man or the girl becomes a doosri biwi...
I mean, seriously? ๐Ÿค”Is that really what they think or how it is in small cities like Bhopal? Because in real life, it is not like that. As if Imran was the only bachelor left. It bothered me a lot when Shireen said those things repeatedly. ๐Ÿ˜•

Dialogues nice, acting nice, expressions nice. In short, a very enjoyable episode! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap: is that Farhan? If so, then I am gonna keep my mouth shut ๐Ÿคฌ

Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

True that Shruti. Nikhat had always been a girl with low self-esteem. People she met and is surrounded by have mostly been narrow minded. Girls, unfortunately, even in our time and age, face such situations since 'marriage' remains to be the top priority of our conservative socities.

I could understand completely where she was coming from. Infact, she was brave to accept the bitter reality(bitter it has become simply because of the mindset of our socities which owing to their shallow beliefs simply refuse to look beyond what they call "beauty")

I do not understand why some people on this forum want all the characters to be super-humans who in every situation should and must take the most sensible of paths.

Yes, Nikhat's decision to get married to the elder brother of her ex-fianc whose mother had insulted her and her family is wrong and she indeed has opted for 'kuaan' after rejecting 'khaii' but I believe that her inclination was more towards getting married than to whom she was getting married. Her insecurities cannot be dismissed with regards to this decision.

I liked the way how gentle Asad was towards Zoya today(well these days he always is) but today it dawned upon the realisation in me how much more polite and considerate he has become towards Zoya. And yeah, I had no issues with Zoya's fangirling. Come on now people judge most harmless of actions too:(

Thanks Nikita...Nikhat's scenario is sad..and even more appalling...it's real...marriage still is the be all and end all of everything๐Ÿฅฑ

Asad has become really considerate towards Zoya because he has come close to losing her so many times...mere se toh dekha bhi nahi jayega...when they get separated...a separation would be a heartless thing to do now

As far as fangirling goes...jo log life mein zyaada serious hote hain na...woh ek din sach mein serious ho jaate hain๐Ÿ˜†..jokes apart...I don't believe there is an age to fangirl...and I don't judge people based on that
Originally posted by me2you

Hey Shruti!

I so do agree with you and the title of your post is BANG ON!
Indeed, it was a very unexpectedly pleasant episode. 

Thank God, the three piece suit is back, and my oh my, does Mr. Khan looks hot or what?! 
I totally enjoyed and loved the scene with Mr.Khan-Zoya-Najma. I liked the way how easy they behave with each other Najma being around.
That hug was so unexpected for Mr. Khan as much as it was for us ๐Ÿ˜† His expressions were just too good.

I can't understand one thing:
Why is Shireen always saying that, after one broken relationship, a girl can only get a rishtaa from an older man or the girl becomes a doosri biwi...
I mean, seriously? ๐Ÿค”Is that really what they think or how it is in small cities like Bhopal? Because in real life, it is not like that. As if Imran was the only bachelor left. It bothered me a lot when Shireen said those things repeatedly. ๐Ÿ˜•

Dialogues nice, acting nice, expressions nice. In short, a very enjoyable episode! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap: is that Farhan? If so, then I am gonna keep my mouth shut ๐Ÿคฌ

Thanks Narges...

Mr.Khan looked really hot today...๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's the scenario in most places here..not just Bhopal

As per the spoiler, it's some other guy..not Farhan
After yesterday's prudeness unlimited, I had NO expectations from QH and turns out no expectations are good cause I really liked the episode. Although, tomorrow's epi looks quite promising too.
But but but, what's up with these promo pics? WHY is Billi standing in a romantic AsYa scene? WHY is Ayaan in the same frame as Zoya? Yeh kya badtameezi hai? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yeah and Zoya is probably gonna get very friendly with him and pay no heed to Asad's warnings..Mr.Khan cant even question her cos he did the exact same thing with Tannu๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah..but this is no time to settle scores yaar

Originally posted by -Severus-

After yesterday's prudeness unlimited, I had NO expectations from QH and turns out no expectations are good cause I really liked the episode. Although, tomorrow's epi looks quite promising too.
But but but, what's up with these promo pics? WHY is Billi standing in a romantic AsYa scene? WHY is Ayaan in the same frame as Zoya? Yeh kya badtameezi hai? ๐Ÿ˜†

Prof...๐Ÿค—..missed u today...

yeh badtameezi nahi sacchayi hai...trajectories humare khilaf ho gayi hai...ab kya karein๐Ÿ˜†...

Aaj toh dumblr pe toofan aane waala hai๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah..but this is no time to settle scores yaar

No no its not about settling scores๐Ÿ˜† Am just saying he cant be that assertive..Waise bhi Zoya wouldn't listen..All this for someone like MSD๐Ÿ˜ก Am sorry but i do not like this guy..Sorry MSD fans๐Ÿ˜†